Trenbolone & Anabol

djssrs

Awards
Hi all, I was wondering if some of you kind folks could answer my query? I am 38 years old and have been body building now for about 2 years and have decided to take my first course of "gear". I am thinking of taking a 1ml shot of Trenbolone once a week and 6 anabols a day, (3 morning, 3 evening) the cycle will last for 10 weeks. My question is, What side effects if any can I expect (if any)? I still have all my hair and am not prone to Male Pattern Baldness. Also can I expect to get "***** tits" with this relativley small dose? Many thanks in anticipation of your support.

comsol1

Awards
Well you could get gyno from the d-bol as tren will not cause it. I would recommend a few additions to your cycle like a base test any ester just something. Also I would say it would be a waste to just shoot 100mg tren/wk. Also I'm assuming that your tren is enanthate because if it is acetate you will need to shoot eod. I would say get one more bottle of tren so you can shoot around 200mg/wk and take the anabol only for the first 5 wks. at 12/d (3/3/3/3) spread throughout the day evenly which would be 60mg/d. On this cycle you will get strong as hell believe me as I love tren. You should also come up with a PCT plan as you will see some disappear but as this is you first cycle you should keep a fair amount of gains.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
What kind of tren do you have and what is the concentration?? 1ml a week doesn't tell us anything... If its Tren Ace, you need to be dosing that every day or every other day. Tren Enth you would dose it twice a week.

djssrs

Awards
Hi, many thanks for the replies. The tren is acetate. What is eod? and a pct plan? Are these shots to boost your natural test levels back up at the end of the cycle? If I do get gyno, What can I do about it? Is it permanent? What's the risk of M P Baldness?
Thanks again guys.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ok... I don't mean to sound rude, but you really need to do some research before you start this. You are NOT ready.

ED=Every Day. EOD=Every Other Day PCT=Post Cycle Therapy. Do some serious research for your own benefit. There is a whole section of this board dedicated to PCT.

djssrs

Awards
Hi again, yes I remember now what eod means, sorry about that. I don't mean to irritate anyone with my post's, i'm sorry if I do. I just wanted some answers to my questions. What about MPB?
Thanks again.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
SEARCH! I'm not doing your research for you.

Unsubscribed.

djssrs

Awards
SEARCH! I'm not doing your research for you.

Unsubscribed.
NEUROTIC OR WHAT?
I really do try to be polite and well mannered, especially when trying to gain knowledge from more experienced people, however, in your case, I find it very difficult. You seem to be picking at everything I'm asking. You say "I'm not doing your research for you "WELL I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO! For your information, I have spent many hours researching some of the questions I am asking and what I've read can differ from thread to thread. All I was doing was looking for a definitive answer from people who know. I thought that's how forums like this are built, by people asking questions (people ask questions x people answer questions = knowledge base) Whalla!
Please, any other readers please forgive my sarcasm, but it's people like this who give bodybuilders a bad name. If my questions really bother you that much, ignore them, just don't respond, let someone else respond. The time it actually took you to bleat at me, you might as well have just answered the question, if in fact you knew the answer? then you would have been helping someone. My questions aren't directed solely at you. They are meant for anyone interested in answering them.
I really hope that my comments in this post haven't upset anyone else, that's not my intention. I just hope others too can learn from some of the wisdom that I'm trying to attain from this thread. I'm sure that there are many other members that have similar questions to mine.