Phera 50

buildinstrong

Awards
I'm 29, 155, and seeking some information about Phera 50. I got to 155 via Oxodrol. BTW, my diet is good and I workout hard. I saw major gains in strength after taking Oxodrol Pro.

Any side effects that I should be aware about with Phera 50? I searched the forums but only found info on Phera Plex.

Anyone have good results from it? With Oxodrol Pro I managed to gain 9 lbs in one month (so I don't think it worked too well) b/c I have read on various forums that people put on 9 lbs in just 2 weeks and evn more in the last two weeks so obviously I didn't gain that.

Any advice on Phera 50 would be great.

:good:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Was Oxodrol your 1st cycle of a steroid? If so P-Plex would probably look something like 15/30/30/30 at your size. 1/day for a week then 2/day for the remainder of the month. You'd definitely want a proper pct w/ a serm lined up for Phera. It's a potent steroid, more so than Epi.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was Oxodrol your 1st cycle of a steroid? If so P-Plex would probably look something like 15/30/30/30 at your size. 1/day for a week then 2/day for the remainder of the month. You'd definitely want a proper pct w/ a serm lined up for Phera. It's a potent steroid, more so than Epi.
have you ever used a steroid?

and original poster do some homework on how to take it its not that hard to find. stop being lazy...........and go eat

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Me or the 155lb 29 year old? I used numerous steroidal AI's and transdermal andro many years ago (about 7). But I haven't used any of the newer 'active' hormones and no injectables.

buildinstrong

Awards
Thanks all for the comments. I'm hoping that the phera 50 works better for me compared to Oxodrol. I'm going to give it a shot and see how it turns out.

buildinstrong

Awards
I started my Phera 50 cycle this past week. Only took it a few days and put on 3 lbs already. I still can't tell if that is a good result.

Would it be a good idea to take Powerdrol with Phera 50..something like 10 Powerdrol in the morning and evening (before I workout) and Phera 50 (10) only on days that I workout. Anybody tried this combo.

My goal is to be about 175 lbs.

Bait

Awards
I started my Phera 50 cycle this past week. Only took it a few days and put on 3 lbs already. I still can't tell if that is a good result.

Would it be a good idea to take Powerdrol with Phera 50..something like 10 Powerdrol in the morning and evening (before I workout) and Phera 50 (10) only on days that I workout. Anybody tried this combo.

My goal is to be about 175 lbs.
:toofunny:

I gained 10 pounds my first week, you must be using it wrong because I don't even have a good diet or train right. I just pop the pill do some push ups and drink a protein shake mixed with beer instead of milk and bam instant gains.

You are 155 at 5'10 and you only got there because you took a Havoc clone. So don't post that your diet is good and that you work out hard. Actually how long have you been working out? You gained 9 pounds on a steroid when at your weight you could have easily made those gains by eating more food and training right. You know why people have better progress that are a lot bigger and stronger than you? They have a better diet and know that the steroid they are taking is not a magic pill and that they have to bust their ass in not only the gym but the kitchen.

How long ago did you take that cycle because another dumb thing would be not taking proper time off so your body can get back to normal. Also I think it would be a very safe assumption you do not have PCT which makes it that much better that you started Phera and are even considering stacking it with a Superdrol clone.

You also posted 175lbs as your goal at 5'10... aim high and hop on those magic pills because that's impossible to reach with out them!

buildinstrong

Awards
Hi, I'm working with a trainer who gave me a diet to follow. I only took Phera 50 for the last 2 days so 3 lbs, I'm assuming isn't that bad.

As for my routine, the trainer set me up so don't know what to say to that.

He did give me the PCT to do after I finish the Phera 50 cycle.

Bait

Awards
Please post a normal diet, your pct plan, and how long you have been training.
Also did your trainer give you this idea on doing steroids right away?

I still don't think you are ready for a cycle but then again after reading several logs it seems to be the trend.

buildinstrong

Awards
PCT includes:
40/40/20/10 mg Nolva, 600/600/300/300 6oxo, 3/4/5/6 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200/200/100/100 mg

I've been training for 6 yrs--I started in college and went from 100 lbs to 135 lbs--I'm a hard gainer and when I moved out to the West, I decided to try something new...so I went to this guy who is a national bodybuilder and competes regularly. I discussed my past history, routines, and diet.

My diet, suggested by him is:

5a-5:30a get up: eat oatmeal, take a protein shake (2 scoops with milk), eat 3 boiled eggs

6:30-7a, I tend to eat apples with peanut butter, cashews, OJ

8-8:30a, I'll either take another protein shake with milk or eat chicken salad (one can worth)

9:30-10a, I'll eat guacamole on toast with 3-4 hardboiled eggs, first Phera 50 tablet

11:30-12p, I'll eat lunch which included some sort of fish like tilapia/salmon/halibut, etc. with a caesar salad, some broccoli, and maybe some white rice. Sometimes lunch is also a turkey burger or sandwich.

1:30-2p, I'll eat some fruits, nuts, peanut butter on
toast or instead of the PB toast combo, I'l eat chicken/tuna salad,

I get off work at 3p

4p I get home and have milk, yogurt with strawberries mixed in with some protein powder

6p I eat dinner such as chicken and brown rice or fish and rice
with mixed veggies

8p I eat spinach-strawberry salad with almond slivers

9p I have a protein powder shake with milk, Phera 50 tablet

9:30p workout until 10:45 or 11p

11:15p I have my protein powder shake and go to bed

Also, during the day, I snack on these flax seed and poppy sesame seed mix...it tastes good, has 5 g protein and has like 70 calories only.

I think my biggest problem is that I only sleep so little during the week and then sleep like 12+ on the weekends...bad college habit to break.

Remember, this diet was suggested by trainer so don't blame if it is bad...If you have suggested improvements to it, please let me know. With this diet I do get plenty of protein.

While at work, I drink 2L of water and when I come home another 1L.

I eat one or two cheat meals during the weekend.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Hey build--
I've only used 2 hormonals ever: Designer Supps Superdrol and G.E.T.s Phera 50. I definitely prefer Super -- very clean, no sides, excellent mass and strength. When I bridged over to the Phera 50, I started getting sides -- headaches (but no bloody nose), bad indigestion, bad cramps everywhere, weird acne (more like boils -- just a few, here and there). And an immediate dip in strength, although that has turned around. (In fact, my last workout was awesome.) But the biggest problem I have with the Phera 50 is lethargy. One 10mg cap knocks me on my ass every time. I honest-to-God have had to take a nap every single time I've taken one, before I can even start my workout. It's quite annoying, lol.

buildinstrong

Awards
Wow! I noticed the boils too with Phera but not too bad hopefully they'll go away when I stop. Do you recommend stacking both Superdrol and Phera? I hope to see some gains. I'm going to up my calories more. Do you think a weight gainer by like Cytosport would be good to have as well? Last time I took it, I put on a lot of fat weight and not muscle so I try to stay away from it and eat more but I don't mind taking less of it if needed. Tips?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack the Phera 50 and Superdrol (I didn't like it much) -- just finish off your cycle, then maybe try Super for your next cycle. Some guys hate Super, but I absolutely love the stuff.
And at 5'10" 155 lbs, you probably do need to eat more. And a little "weight gainer" might be a good idea too -- food is the fuel that Phera needs to build muscle. Good luck.

buildinstrong

Awards
I've been taking Phera 50 and am seeing gains in strength and in weight that I'm putting on.

I do have a problem though, I'm having an awful time doing squats as my knees hurt like as if I have some joint problems--so I've been doing leg presses as this doesn't seem to be too bad on my knees plus the weight that I can push is increasing too.

Also, I notice that though I am putting on weight, my chest isn't really getting a lot bigger--how should I fix this? More sets, lower reps, more weight? Though, my waist hasn't increased, I do feel that my stomach has increased a little in bf but I'm sure whenever I cut in the future, I'll lose some of this.

I like to mountain bike since the weather is nice now. Will this hamper my gains?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Phera 50 and am seeing gains in strength and in weight that I'm putting on.

I do have a problem though, I'm having an awful time doing squats as my knees hurt like as if I have some joint problems--so I've been doing leg presses as this doesn't seem to be too bad on my knees plus the weight that I can push is increasing too.

Also, I notice that though I am putting on weight, my chest isn't really getting a lot bigger--how should I fix this? More sets, lower reps, more weight? Though, my waist hasn't increased, I do feel that my stomach has increased a little in bf but I'm sure whenever I cut in the future, I'll lose some of this.

I like to mountain bike since the weather is nice now. Will this hamper my gains?
I had joint pain on-off for a while and I started taking cissus along with a blend of glucosamine/chondroitin/msm and I haven't had any issues since. Thing is they take a few days to a couple weeks to really kick-in. I think both are great but I'm thinking cissus probably kicks in faster so you may wanna get some asap. As far as being a hard gainer I hear ya. I was 6'1 135 when I was graduating HS. Now many years later I'm 220. I couldn't gain weight worth a shi! when I was younger if you're really trying to put on mass as an ectomorph I'd avoid any aerobic activity especially while ON a cycle. For the chest you could try mixing up your exercises or adding one extra to each session while ON & keep reps at 5-8. Remember these aren't miracle pills so to see even little chest growth if you really been working out for 6 years is a good sign.

buildinstrong

Awards
I guess a little growth is better than no growth though considering how hard I work out, I was hoping for more gains with Phera 50. I guess it will just take some time!

buildinstrong

Awards
Any thoughts to the gains that I'm making. Do you think these are artificial gains (based on water) that will go away once I start my PCT? I hope that's the not the case b/c I'll be super disheartened if that happens.

Why this question? Well, I've been reading around on this forum and saw this mentioned on some posts so just wondering.