OTC Hormone Chart

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed tons of newbs and general ?'s lately about how to use compound X without even knowing what it is. Hopefully this chart I made can help clear up some continous general questions. If there's any suggestions for additions or modifications let me know. I want to thank Mass_69 for helping with some updates!

Nomenclature/Chemical naming info:

For reference:

etioallocholan = 5a-androst = 'a skeleton' or 'a isomer'

etiocholan = 5b-androst = 'b skeleton' or 'b isomer'

17beta-hydroxy = 17b-ol

estra = 19-norandrost

1-AD (1-androstenedione) 1-androstene-3b,17b-dione or androst-1-ene-3b,17b-dione

1-AD (1-androstenediol) 1-androstene-3b,17b-diol or androst-1-ene-3b,17b-diol

4-AD (4-androstenedione) 4-androstene-3b,17b-dione or androst-4-ene-3b,17b-dione

4-AD (4-androstenediol) 4-androstene-3b,17b-diol or androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol

1,4AD (Boldione) 1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-dione or androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-dione

M1,4AD (Dianadiol) 17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-diol or 17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

19-Tren X (Pro-Dienolone) 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione or estra-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione

Max LMG 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

Orastan-A (Furazabol THP) 5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether

Orastan-E (Stanozol THP) [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17b-tetrahydropyranol

Halodrol-50 (Turinadiol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

Promagnon-25 (Methyl-Clostediol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol

Propadrol 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene-17 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol proponate

11-OXO (Adrenosterone) 4-androstene-3,11,17-trione or 11-oxo-androstenedione

Methoxy-TRN 17b-methoxy-trienbolone

Methoxy-TST 17b-methoxy-trienosterone

19-Nor (19-norandrostenediol) 19-nor-4-androsten-3b,17b-diol or 19-norandrost-4-ene-3b,17b-diol

5AA (5-alpha-androstanediol) 5a-androstane-3b,17b-diol

M5AA (Mestanolone) 17a-methyl-5a-androstanediol

3-Alpha (3-alpha-androstanediol) 5a-androstane-3alpha,17b-diol

M1T (Methyl 1-Test aka 17aa-1-testosterone) 17a-methyl-1-androstene-3-one-17b-ol or 17a-methyl-5a-androst-1-ene-3-one-17b-ol

Superdrol (Methyldrostanolone) 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol or 2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

Pheraplex (Madol or DMT) 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol or 17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol

Ergomax LMG (Ergo Matrix) 17a-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane

Epithio (Havoc or Epistane) 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol or 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol

Methyl-D (Methyl Dienolone) 17a-methyl-19-Norandrosta-4,9(10)-diene-3-one-17b-ol or 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-estra-4,9(10)-diene-3-one

M4OHN (Methylhydroxynandrolone) 17a-methyl-4-hydroxy-19-norandrost-4-ene-3-one or 17a-methyl-4-hydroxy-estra-4-ene-3-one

4OHT (hydroxytestosterone) 4-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol or 4,17-dihydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-one

MDHT (methyl-DHT/mestanolone) 17a-methyl-5a-androstane-3-one

PH1.jpg

PH2.jpg

PH3.jpg

Active1.jpg

Active2.jpg

Below is information such as estimated half life and A:A ratio's on certain compounds. I'll update more as I find further info as much of it is compiled from original manufacturer claims and as such this should be used for reference purposes only. If anyone sees anything they can add or change please let me know.

Anabolic to Androgenic ratio's based on original manufacture claims and Vida info. Note many other unseen factors come into play that aren't apparent in the ratio's such as progesterone activity, and how 'strongly' a compound binds to the androgen receptors. For example Masteron has a relatively low A:A ratio and a pretty low androgenic # of about 25 but it binds very strongly and/or with high affinity compared to other compounds. Q-Factor is the anabolic # divided by androgenic #. Some anabolics are listed with a 'range' for the most accurate possible estimate. Methyl Testosterone is the oral of which all other orals are compared, just as IM Test is to other injectibles:

AA Info.jpg

Last edited:
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah really. Before I even activated my account on here I researched this site for almost a year. It still amazes me when someone 'pops up' outta nowhere and asks what Superdrol does. I seen some dude on another forum a couple months ago doing a mini-log/review of M-Drol (Super) and he said how incredibly strong it made him feel and how he would never workout without it again. Haha... he's probably dead now.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ziquor is the AM member of the month!!!

We used to have that award and the last one awarded that honor was me. :D

Get over it though, you only have two days left in the month.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ya thanks! I knew those 3 credits in that Excel course would pay off some day. I just figured a 'quick reference' would be convenient.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
Has anyone ever run BOLD standalone and gained decent weight?

M

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
is M1T actually banned or is there still a clone around somewhere ?

M

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
i read a post i think it was either on here or on muscletalk forom about 3 weeks ago about a guy who was on a M1T cycle, How coud he if it was banned ?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because some people had the forsite to buy it before the ban. Or he bought it illegally, which of course we do not discuss here on the board.

M

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
i dont understand, isnt Fast Action MD1T the same thing as M1T ? it is 17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-ol ?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl-1-Testosterone (17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-3-one)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-ol is possibly a variation of isomers of a Phera-Plex, Phera-Max, Methy-Plex, Ergomax or even DMT.

It's not M1T.

M

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
no it isnt, M1t is 17a-Mmethyl-1-androstene-17b-ol-3one

M

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
Fast Action still sells M1-Test
(17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-3-one)

Andro Technologies still sells M1T
(17-Methyl-1 androstene-17b-ol-3one)

and there are a number of legal sites that still sell them. Or are they only banned in the U.S. ???

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is saying the same thing:

17a-methyl-1-androstene-17b-ol-3one

17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-3-one

Real M1T is illegal in the US and personally I would not buy from anyone who did not have certs to validate material quality.

Good luck.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be suprised if Fast Action was legally making this in Europe. Hell they still use heroin (diamorphine) in hospitals to relieve pain and the US hasn't since 1912.

M

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
what so you are saying fast action and andro technoligies are fake companies ?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No that is not what he is saying. What he is saying is that they may be European companies and in many countries besides the US these things are not illegal so they can produce and rtail within the law in their country.

If you are a US citizen you still assume the risk of importing banned and controled substances just as if you bought traditional illegal AAS from some UG lab or some on line dealer.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
No that is not what he is saying. What he is saying is that they may be European companies and in many countries besides the US these things are not illegal so they can produce and rtail within the law in their country.

If you are a US citizen you still assume the risk of importing banned and controled substances just as if you bought tradition illegal AAS from some UG lab or some on line dealer.
Exactly. Thanks B... Matta - judging by your flag you're in Australia I assume? There may be a couple products available there we don't have & vice versa. But I'd be extremely cautious about thinking of buying from somewhere other than Australia (if this's where you do live). There's a few threads on here you may want to search for that discuss the strict importation laws, etc.

M

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
i asked in post #7 if it is banned or if there is a clone somewhere and all you guys said no when i found out there was. M1T is still around and thats what i am trying to explain and they are from reputable companies. Yes i am from Australia and i have no problems getting stuff through customs, you just have to know how :)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Just miscommunication. M1T is illegal in the US & some other countries as well. It's classified as a schedule 3 controlled substance here. It hasn't been available most places legally for a few years now. It's powerfull stuff - also probably the most dangerous & toxic stuff as far as orals go too. Be careful and good luck with your endeavor.

M

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
where does anadrol fit on that list ? cos thats what im planning to run next ? or what is it closest to ?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
POST #7
is M1T actually banned or is there still a clone around somewhere ?
Yes, it IS banned. It is banned in the US and I am sure it is banned elsewhere as well.

Had you mentioned that you were outside of the US then of course that would be different.

If where you are it is not banned then there is really no reason for it to be a clone then IMO. If it is M1T that you want then be sure you are buying M1T and not a (bunk) clone.

There are many many clones out there that claim to be the clones of this and that and rename themselves (chemical nomenclature BS) so they can get aroung the FDA (US agency). Then users report many different properties and characteristics from these "clones" that original did not produce.

If it is M1T then it should have no need to be a clone...IMHO :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where does anadrol fit on that list ? cos thats what im planning to run next ? or what is it closest to ?
You are slaying me dude :rofl:

Anadrol is an old school illegal (in the USand others) anabolic steroid that you will not find at the OTC supplement store regardless of your country of residence.

M

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
Well lets say Anadrol was hypotheticlly not banned for a moment, what would it be closest to ?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah what B said... Anadrol has been illegal for years upon years unless your given a prescription but even that is highly unlikely. It's barely even used in medicine anymore due to the absurd toxicity it has. I made this chart to include the more popular, talked about otc "supplements". Even though Superdrol was marketed as methyl masteron, which chemically it is, it's actually derived from anadrol. It has similar properties though it's not quite as potent. Though for an OTC it's about as potent as you can get. It's pretty toxic too as far as your liver goes.

M

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
jmh80 for you to make a comment like that, i would say your IQ was already that low and you just relized it :) seeming it was you who told me there were no clones around when there is.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experiences/opinions on mega dosing Halo? (Obviously not mega I just like the sound of it) I've seen numerous 'underdosed' posts and also I've seen 3 different logs now where people took 100mg for 4-6 weeks. All 3 of them claimed to put on 15lbs of mostly mass or more.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
jmh80 for you to make a comment like that, i would say your IQ was already that low and you just relized it :) seeming it was you who told me there were no clones around when there is.
BRB misspellin' realized.

Good job mate.

I didn't tell you jack-sh*t about a clone - READ. I said it's banned in the US.

Good Lord.

M

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
you didnt say its banned in the U.S., you just said "ITS BANNED" and i asked if there were any clones or real M1T around which there still is D*CKHEAD. Read the f*cken question befor you open your mouth.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
you didnt say its banned in the U.S., you just said "ITS BANNED" and i asked if there were any clones or real M1T around which there still is D*CKHEAD. Read the f*cken question befor you open your mouth.
Why in God's name are you asking if there is a clone when you already apparently know there is a clone?

Waste of board space.

And read the topic before YOU open your mouth. Was this about obtaining M1T?
NO.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
C'mon Matt this may fly on other boards but not here. You can't expect to jump on a board as a new member and insult some of the most respected members on here without getting the feedback that you are now. M1T was banned by the FDA (US Gov't) 4 years ago and from what I understand it IS illegal in Australia too. As are mostly all hormones. Australia's laws are even more strict than the US's. Just drop it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experiences/opinions on mega dosing Halo? (Obviously not mega I just like the sound of it) I've seen numerous 'underdosed' posts and also I've seen 3 different logs now where people took 100mg for 4-6 weeks. All 3 of them claimed to put on 15lbs of mostly mass or more.
I've used the Hammer sports version at 75 mgs and didn't see squat.

I've got the original I'm going to use at 50 mgs sometime this year.
I have hope for it - I've read much better reviews on the Gaspari version than really any clones.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I've used the Hammer sports version at 75 mgs and didn't see squat.

I've got the original I'm going to use at 50 mgs sometime this year.
I have hope for it - I've read much better reviews on the Gaspari version than really any clones.
Ahhh the good 'ole originals. Is is the 1st batch they made? That's the one from my understanding that had a small amount of DMT in it too.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job on the this Z! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks T1! I got the M-TST to pulse as per your advice. I can't wait!
Sweet bro. I think you're going to like pulsing it on workout days!! :)

B

BAARON

Awards
I've noticed tons of newbs and general ?'s lately about how to use compound X without even knowing what it is. Hopefully this chart I made can help clear up some continous general questions. If I'm wrong on any of these or anything needs added let me know.

View attachment 20696
I will definately have to agree, the superdrol and the clone of it called M-drol cannot be beat by any oral, I compare gains to anadrol and D-bol, and yes Ive tried them all, never done injections though. Oh and the phera plex seems to give very good strength gains also.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh the good 'ole originals. Is is the 1st batch they made? That's the one from my understanding that had a small amount of DMT in it too.
Have one 1st batch and 3 2nd batches. Can't remember which is which - will have to look at the lot numbers closely to see.

Hmmm - pluse M-TST. May try it. Have at least one bottle left.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw awesome results with gaspari's Halodrol-50 at 75-100mg/day. I used the first batch, and still have a few more muhahahaha!! They gains stopped after about 5-5.5 weeks though. IMHO, if you're over 200lbs it needs to be dosed higher than what they recommend. I felt great while on it and absolutely loved it. I think i ended up with 12lbs in the end. Not to mention the awesome recomp effect the accompanied the weight gain. The M-TST worked very well with it.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
I took Halo @ 50 mg for the first two weeks, then 75 mg for a couple of weeks.

I felt like the sides went up dramatically with the increased dosage. I would wake up breathless in the middle of the night almost every night, and I would get shin pumps like a mofo.

I put on 8-10 lbs at this dosage.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took Halo @ 50 mg for the first two weeks, then 75 mg for a couple of weeks.

I felt like the sides went up dramatically with the increased dosage. I would wake up breathless in the middle of the night almost every night, and I would get shin pumps like a mofo.

I put on 8-10 lbs at this dosage.
The only sides i ever experienced on halo even at 100mg/day were an occassional headache, and at times wicked back pumps. I kind of had the shin pumps at times too lol.

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Yeah really. Before I even activated my account on here I researched this site for almost a year. It still amazes me when someone 'pops up' outta nowhere and asks what Superdrol does. I seen some dude on another forum a couple months ago doing a mini-log/review of M-Drol (Super) and he said how incredibly strong it made him feel and how he would never workout without it again. Haha... he's probably dead now.
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Good stuff Ziquor!