Smoking Steroids

sideshow83

Awards
I have always wondered this. Would it be possible to smoke steroids to get the chemicals directly to your lungs and thus your bloodstream? or would the chemical structure change from being burned?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It was either Epi or DMT, but one of those compounds was shown to have degraded upon the application of heat.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I prefer snorting them. (Please dont try that)

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try giving yourself a Superdrol enema, I hear that's really the sht lol....

n87

Awards
  • Established
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
WTF? Is this real? Steroids, under heat, actually break down into completely different compounds in most cases.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just how much heat? While "smoking" in the traditional sense might not work, "vaporising" just might...

MB

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the compound they're all different. I guess this also would depend on how hot a lighter gets too. I believe most compounds need pretty high heat to breakdown and a lighter may not reach that. Also another thing here is, with methylated orals they already have 100% bioavailability - hence the methyl. So there's no way to increase absorbtion anyhow.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Correct on the methyls... but if we can deliver things with a water vapor base instead of a methylated base, imagine the stress that would be saved on the liver? No vaporizer uses a lighter (except some portable ones), and many have temperature control of some sort, so this might be a bit more viable than originally thought.

MB

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah good point on saving the liver. But I wonder then how bad the stress would go from your liver to your lungs if smoked.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
again, I'm not talking about smoking. With vaporisation, there is no flame, no combustion, and therefore the potential for zero carcinogens. It is kinda like a nebulizer unit used by asthmatics, but instead of a cold vapor it is a heated one. I must stress that there is no smoke/flame/combustion involved with vaporizing.

MB

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ok I know exactly where you're going. Interesting...

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
again, I'm not talking about smoking. With vaporisation, there is no flame, no combustion, and therefore the potential for zero carcinogens. It is kinda like a nebulizer unit used by asthmatics, but instead of a cold vapor it is a heated one. I must stress that there is no smoke/flame/combustion involved with vaporizing.

MB
smoke/flame/combustion is not the problem. It is heat that breaks down the compounds, no? I bet vaporizing some steroids would taste just fantastic, too.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
who cares about taste? If you care about taste, you need a new hobby.

MB

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard thats what transdermals are for.To get into your blood through your skin and not have to go through the digestion process.No one makes transdermal designers though.You can buy a formula where you just add the powder,but then you have to get the pure powder.I also heard that superdrol is useless to make into a transdermal for whatever reason.(I know some can get pure sd powder)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard thats what transdermals are for.To get into your blood through your skin and not have to go through the digestion process.No one makes transdermal designers though.You can buy a formula where you just add the powder,but then you have to get the pure powder.I also heard that superdrol is useless to make into a transdermal for whatever reason.(I know some can get pure sd powder)
i know a place to buy finigenx and epi powders...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I believe that most orals won't work in a transdermal for the same reason they will work as orals. Is there a safe/easy way to remove the methyl group?

MB

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I know that having an ester on the molecule makes transdermal impossible, and I also thought I saw that the methyl group used to make a compound orally available would also prevent it from working as a `dermal. I could just be getting it confused and it makes the methylation useless by using it in a transdermal.

MB

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.I seen all this stuff on old sites about transdermals.I don't remember what they were using though and it obvisouly hasn't caught on so.......

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The whole dermal thing didn't catch on because it has a relatively low absorption in general and people didn't like paying for product that wasn't getting into their system.

Honestly, I'd rather do a dermal than oral... I see it as paying to keep my liver safe.

MB

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The site I was reading was saying that it has a better absorption rate,and less is needed because of this.It was an old site though.I could of read this from someone selling a transdermal too,I think it was dermabolics actually.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
methyls will work in a transdermal the same way as orally but im not sure which is more effiecient.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ok, so i guess the methylation is wasted in a `dermal unless it is also what makes the compound behave the way it does as well.

MB

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it still acts as a methyl but i believe methylation was used to improve oral bioavailability....so i would assume that a dermal with a methyl would be less effective im not sure tho.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it would be less effective, but it might alter the way the compound works. For example D-bol is like Equipoise, but d-bol has a methylation. Same compound except for that, but they act very differently in the body.

MB

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if it would be less effective, but it might alter the way the compound works. For example D-bol is like Equipoise, but d-bol has a methylation. Same compound except for that, but they act very differently in the body.

MB
but putting a methyl in a dermal doesnt change its compostion, just the way it is introduced to the body....its still going to be the same compound.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Right, adding it to the dermal doesn't change it, sorry. I was confused there.

I should be researching if these things could be made available via inhalation, LOL.

MB

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Right, adding it to the dermal doesn't change it, sorry. I was confused there.

I should be researching if these things could be made available via inhalation, LOL.

MB
They used to make cyclo nasal sprays with stuff like 4ad. I wonder if any of the new stuff could be made that way?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The effort and cost of making a methyl into anything isn't going to be worth it, honestly.

The methylation was done for a reason - oral bioavailbility.

As far as finigenix - depends on the molecular weight. If it's too high - it won't pass through the dermis. I forget the number - maybe 300 g/mole - but there is an upper limit to the MW that is effective as a dermal.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, just wow! Afraid of needles are we?
I have 1300 in tattoos,a 600 dollar one on my right ribcage(ouch!!),I pierced my nipple and eyebrows myself,had my eyebrows and lip done professionally.......Now I have no piercings.Shows how bad I wanted them in the first place.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The effort and cost of making a methyl into anything isn't going to be worth it, honestly.
you can buy a bottle of transport matrix(transdermal solution)for either 9 or 15 dollars,depends on which size.Then you dump your powder into it.Not hard,not expensive.

sideshow83

Awards
I didnt mean to sound like an idiot, I was seriously asking is this a route of entry that no one has ever tried before and may be worth while. I thank the people who answered my question seriously because thats the way I meant it. I wont lie I smoke other things like its going out of style and I have always wondered if some chemicals can be absorbed into your blood stream through the lungs why can't chemicals like steroids.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
you can buy a bottle of transport matrix(transdermal solution)for either 9 or 15 dollars,depends on which size.Then you dump your powder into it.Not hard,not expensive.
And the point would be???

It's methylated for a reason. A dermal doesn't buy you sh*t - just costs you an extra $9 or $15 and is more of a pain to apply.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And the point would be???

It's methylated for a reason. A dermal doesn't buy you sh*t - just costs you an extra $9 or $15 and is more of a pain to apply.
On the old sites I have read about,they were saying dermals were safer then orals,cause they don't have to pass through the liver.Like injectables vs orals.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the whole avoiding the liver thing is a HUGE benefit to dermal vs. oral.

MB

305Rob

Awards
I have 1300 in tattoos,a 600 dollar one on my right ribcage(ouch!!),I pierced my nipple and eyebrows myself,had my eyebrows and lip done professionally.......Now I have no piercings.Shows how bad I wanted them in the first place.

Well Pantera,you my friend are ready for 12 weeks of test suspension and tren ace:p

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I don't know. :) Thats just what I was reading on an old discussion board.Mainly 1fast400,or whatever it is.I remember reading thinking how cool it is and that it should be catching on.Then I realised they were somewhat old.Dermals are a pain though.I used metacort before and started to get a painfull rash on my thighs.They also say that you need less substance with dermals.The forum and all of dermabolics dermals mention this.Don't know if it's true or not.Dermabolics could say it for sells.While the others could be saying it cause thats what they heard.Someone should post studies or something.Probably aren't any though.

Flick

Awards
No one has came out and said it yet, so I will...

DON'T SMOKE STEROIDS!!!!

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
vaping juice

Just how much heat? While "smoking" in the traditional sense might not work, "vaporising" just might...

MB
has anybody looked into this? i know this is a 6 year old thread so i ask because im sure SOMEBODY has tried this...
its a new age and i think this would kickstart something amazing if it were to actually work. Not sure i want to be the ginuea pig though..

Ryan253

Awards
Holly ****, first you skinny ****ers are too scared to slam that 1.5" needle in your asses. So you take Orals. Now your trying to smoke/vap your Orals? Just take **** how it's intended. This is how **** gets put on the ban list. People ****in around taking **** the way it wasn't intended and dying.