how 2 take h/drol

james c

james c

Awards
hey guys just fininshed my third week on h/drol at 50 mg a day.just wanting 2 know ive been takin one about half hour before i train then one about 2 hours after i finish training.i was thinkin for the last week 2 take 2 before i train. i start work at 8 then i train at half 10. do u think i shoult take the 2 before i start training or just continue what im doing thanks guys

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
6 hours between and 1 hour pre workout

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol...you've already been taking this sht for three weeks bro!
Yea just spread out the doses bro 6-8 hours a part and you'll be good. How your cycle been so far?

james c

james c

Awards
Lol...you've already been taking this sht for three weeks bro!
Yea just spread out the doses bro 6-8 hours a part and you'll be good. How your cycle been so far?
its going good so far been getting a good pump.my strenth has went up a wee bit but not as much as i thought it would.i put on 5 pounds from the third week so thats pretty good been eating alot tho.i hope 2 put on another 5 pounds next week.ive been doing one muscle group per day.done my arms 2day felt like they where going 2 explode lol

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for week 1 and 2 i have been taking 75mg of hdrol... i take 50mg at 5pm and the other 25 mg at midnight

so its

5pm-50mg
9p- workout.. i take my cycle support with my shake after the gym

12a 25mg

starting the 3rd week, im doing 100mg

5p- 50 mg
9p 25
12a 25 or im just take all 50 at 12a

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for week 1 and 2 i have been taking 75mg of hdrol... i take 50mg at 5pm and the other 25 mg at midnight

so its

5pm-50mg
9p- workout.. i take my cycle support with my shake after the gym

12a 25mg

starting the 3rd week, im doing 100mg

5p- 50 mg
9p 25
12a 25 or im just take all 50 at 12a

ARE U AN ECTO?

RoidGracie

I've also read quite a bit try to take at least 4 or so hours away from liver protection supps, which is what I'm doing. Pretty much 1 H-Drol after waking but before eating....support supps 4 hours later, another H-Drol a while before dinner and then support supps again before bedtime. This works out well for me.

I don't like the idea of taking any PS/PH anywhere near bedtime due to possible increased suppression and interference with sleep. I said possible, I really don't know for sure.....does anyone??

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Why the 6-8 hrs? I know with Super & Epi they have an acclaimed half life of 6-8 hours, hence the every 6-8 hr recommendation. But Halo's half life is somewhere around 14-18 hours. This's why the original was made as a once a day single tablet so the time isn't that important with Halo as long as you take a dose 0.5-2.0 hours before your workout.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
BTW that avy reminds me, I seen Carrot top on TV the other day and he's gotta be injecting synthol into his delts. He looked silly stupid.

RoidGracie

I just like the idea of splitting the dose as far apart as possible but keep the last dose several hours away from bedtime, it's working for me. I do get that second dose in a little while before the workout on the workout days. I'm also wondering if it might be a little easier on the liver, breaking down the 25 mgs within a certain number of hours as opposed to 50mgs at once....I don't know, we just have to do what seems to make the most sense in our own eyes and minds with the information we have.

Definitely something unnatural with the Carrot man's delts, for sure.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good point in terms of liver I never thought about it that way.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
BTW that avy reminds me, I seen Carrot top on TV the other day and he's gotta be injecting synthol into his delts. He looked silly stupid.
I think he has implants. He's one of those sick freaks that is obsessed with his body...:think: