First Cycle: Superdrol or Epistane?

stevefdl

stevefdl

Awards
I am considering a cycle of Superdrol or Epistane, and wondering which is best for a first timer.

I am 40 years old, and an experienced lifter in good health.

Also, I want to drop by bodyfat down to 15%, which means losing 30 pounds of fat. I assume it would be better to trim down and then cycle....but want to make sure.

Could you cycle while cutting?

Last year I cut 30 pounds after a bulk (I put on fat easy) and retained a 5 pound lean mass gain clean.

...and being in my 40's, is there anything I should take with a cycle, or anything special I should PCT with?

Thanks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi and welcome to AM for a 1st cycle i would go with the Epistane less sides and may be able to get by pct without a SERM(I always say to have one on hand just in case) for pct i would run Post Cycle Support i do rep for the company but i am running a cycle now myself and i am using the products and having no problems. Also for pct i would get a cortisol blocker such as retain 2 or Lean Xtreme and start that on the 15th day of pct.

What do you plan to run for support supps during your cycle? Feel free to ask me any questions and good luck bro:cheers:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another was saying that cortisol levels start to rise towards the end of the cycle.He said it's a theory why gains start to stop.I'm using phosphatydl serine for cortisol,and i'll also be getting some dhea which can help lessen lethargy and lower cortisol too.

If you run superdrol now or later,run it at 10 throughout.10/10/10.Many have had good gains with this.You're less likely to have neg sides too.Then you can decide if thats good enough,or bump it up to 10/20/20 next time and see what difference that actually makes.

stevefdl

stevefdl

Awards
What do you plan to run for support supps during your cycle? Feel free to ask me any questions and good luck bro:cheers:
Thanks for the help. For Epistane I have seen others taking:

Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry

PCT with Nolvadex (or Clomid?)

I have done a bit of research, and seen quit of variety regarding supplements with Epistane, so I am open to input.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help. For Epistane I have seen others taking:

Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry

PCT with Nolvadex (or Clomid?)

I have done a bit of research, and seen quit of variety regarding supplements with Epistane, so I am open to input.
Here pembrooke,GET CYCLE SUPPORT!!!......your welcome :lol:

stevefdl

stevefdl

Awards
Another was saying that cortisol levels start to rise towards the end of the cycle.He said it's a theory why gains start to stop.I'm using phosphatydl serine for cortisol,and i'll also be getting some dhea which can help lessen lethargy and lower cortisol too.

If you run superdrol now or later,run it at 10 throughout.10/10/10.Many have had good gains with this.You're less likely to have neg sides too.Then you can decide if thats good enough,or bump it up to 10/20/20 next time and see what difference that actually makes.
Phosphatydl serine and DHEA.

Were you saying that cortisol levels were rising under Superdrol
or Epistane? It sounded like Superdrol, but just wanted to make sure I was understanding you correctly.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Phosphatydl serine and DHEA.

Were you saying that cortisol levels were rising under Superdrol
or Epistane? It sounded like Superdrol, but just wanted to make sure I was understanding you correctly.
Both,and every other designer out there.I was recommended the PS and I have seen it in supps.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The guy I was refering to said he had test that showed his cortisol levels were rising with cycle.All steroids will raise cortisol levels,I don't remember what he ran though.He was saying how it's theorized that thats part of the reason why steroids will stop working after a while,and why it's hard to maintain when you stop.Now you have high estrogen,high cortisol,and low,if any test.He was advising me to use a cortisol reducer during cycle cause i planned on starting it the first day of pct.Now i'm passing it on to you.

mr j

Awards
stevefdl i would loose the weight first. then do epistane.

go from small to big. epistane - superdrol better to be safe.

by loosing the weight u see ur gains better! right?

ima do a epistane cycle this monday just waiting on my bloodwork to come in. i did some dieting and experimented with food so i can have a good cycle.

stevefdl

stevefdl

Awards
stevefdl i would loose the weight first. then do epistane.

go from small to big. epistane - superdrol better to be safe.

by loosing the weight u see ur gains better! right?

ima do a epistane cycle this monday just waiting on my bloodwork to come in. i did some dieting and experimented with food so i can have a good cycle.
I think that is the route I am going to go.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
if your cutting go with epistane cause if you want to do any kind of cardio with superdrol you are going to shin splits that hurt like a mother... at least thats what happened to me :rant::rant: this is what my face looked like after 5 min. of playing basketball on superdrol. (dramatization)

stevefdl

stevefdl

Awards
if your cutting go with epistane cause if you want to do any kind of cardio with superdrol you are going to shin splits that hurt like a mother... at least thats what happened to me :rant::rant: this is what my face looked like after 5 min. of playing basketball on superdrol. (dramatization)
Last time I cut I avoided cardio. (My job is an arse-kicker)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think that is the route I am going to go.
Thats a good choice.Some will cut with these supps,but that seems like such a waste.You should be doing all you can to take advantage of the muscle building qualities.You can't run these designers like others supps.They require 3 times longer breaks than the actual cycle.I would look into a test booster and a stim product.I love xlevol for energy and pumps.It also has creatine in it with zero sugar.You can search try xlevol to see what I think about it.I used to have it in my sig,but the site erased it.I guess cause it's not a sponsor of the site.You might look into drive/rpm stack too.Drive for test and rpm for energy.I haven't used them but many seem to like them.Also diesel test hardcore seems to be a good bet for test.He also has Ready 4 war for energy,but i personally didn't like it.We all react differently though.

stevefdl

stevefdl

Awards
Thats a good choice.Some will cut with these supps,but that seems like such a waste.You should be doing all you can to take advantage of the muscle building qualities.You can't run these designers like others supps.They require 3 times longer breaks than the actual cycle.I would look into a test booster and a stim product.I love xlevol for energy and pumps.It also has creatine in it with zero sugar.You can search try xlevol to see what I think about it.I used to have it in my sig,but the site erased it.I guess cause it's not a sponsor of the site.You might look into drive/rpm stack too.Drive for test and rpm for energy.I haven't used them but many seem to like them.Also diesel test hardcore seems to be a good bet for test.He also has Ready 4 war,but i personally didn't like it.We all react differently though.
At 40, I need all the test I can get. I will check it out.

stevefdl

stevefdl

Awards
mine too!Be sure to get in plenty of quality carbs and protien while working.
I love quinoa while working. It is not heavy, and always gives me sustained energy.

Anywho, not to derail this thread...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love quinoa while working. It is not heavy, and always gives me sustained energy.

Anywho, not to derail this thread...
I'm talking for your muscles.Your job will eat up any extra unnecasary muscle much quicker then it took to build it if you don't give it what it needs(protien and carbs)while stressing the muscles and burning energy like crazy.I didn't start making gains untill i started eating every 2-3 hours.This was after two years of a ten lb gain.Then gained 40 in one year after eating carbs and protien regularly.

stevefdl

stevefdl

Awards
I'm talking for your muscles.Your job will eat up any extra unnecasary muscle much quicker then it took to build it if you don't give it what it needs(protien and carbs)while stressing the muscles and burning energy like crazy.I didn't start making gains untill i started eating every 2-3 hours.This was after two years of a ten lb gain.Then gained 40 in one year after eating carbs and protien regularly.
I have been eating like that since I started lifting 22 years ago. I simply meant that quinoa, as a carb source, seems to work best.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been eating like that since I started lifting 22 years ago. I simply meant that quinoa, as a carb source, seems to work best.
OK I gotchya!I didn't know quinoa was a carb.It sounded like an energy supplement.Sorry for telling you something you already know......but you know how it is.I was going to tell you to get your diet in check and blah blah blah before using a designer,but glad I didn't have to go through that.The people never understand that it's actually the food that makes you grow.I'm guessing you repped me,and thanks,but i'm pissed.it didn't give me anything for some reason.Last time I was repped it gave me a point!What the hell people!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 40, I need all the test I can get. I will check it out.

I hear that i am 46 and really i just suggest the Cycle Support because i use it and it works plus it is easy 1 scoop in a shake twice a day and you got your bases cover it will work buying all the supp seperate but it is alot of pills give it hell bro

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear that i am 46 and really i just suggest the Cycle Support because i use it and it works plus it is easy 1 scoop in a shake twice a day and you got your bases cover it will work buying all the supp seperate but it is alot of pills give it hell bro
and include some niacin,not the flush free,the regular.You can get a bottle from NP for like 3.50 each!The you got you lipids covered too.Cycle support does have RYR and pos?something or another for lipids,but throw in the regular niacin as well.People need to realise how important this lipid sh!t is!!!Opossed to the self healing liver everyone freaks out about.So help spread the word.It wont be long now......It's catching on.I'm seeing it brought up more and more,but even very smart people never mention the lipids.It's liver liver liver!And yes,cycle support is a great supplement.Anabolic Inovations could change their name to cycle support and survive off that alone if they wanted.Great supplement!!!

stevefdl

stevefdl

Awards
OK I gotchya!I didn't know quinoa was a carb.It sounded like an energy supplement.Sorry for telling you something you already know......but you know how it is.I was going to tell you to get your diet in check and blah blah blah before using a designer,but glad I didn't have to go through that.The people never understand that it's actually the food that makes you grow.I'm guessing you repped me,and thanks,but i'm pissed.it didn't give me anything for some reason.Last time I was repped it gave me a point!What the hell people!!!
Yeah, I repped you.

Regarding quinoa, you're not alone. No one uses it. But hell, it mixes great with everything, is a heck of a lot easier to cook than rice, and I can get 5 pounds for under $10 and it lasts a month.

I mix it with chicken, onion, black olive and salsa. A quick and tasty meal.

stevefdl

stevefdl

Awards
Holy man, I didn't know Clomid/Nolva was such a hot issue. I read some stuff by Nelson Montana, and then hit the forums to see other opinions, and wow, both sides get hot and heavy.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy man, I didn't know Clomid/Nolva was such a hot issue. I read some stuff by Nelson Montana, and then hit the forums to see other opinions, and wow, both sides get hot and heavy.
Yes it does.It seems that most use nolva though."sometimes majority only means that all the fools are on the same side"I have nolva because of most people using it.Is quinoa a complex carb like rice and potatoes?

stevefdl

stevefdl

Awards
Yes it does.It seems that most use nolva though."sometimes majority only means that all the fools are on the same side"I have nolva because of most people using it.Is quinoa a complex carb like rice and potatoes?
Quinoa is:

* Gluten-free
* Contains a good amino acid balance
* High in fiber
* High in complex carbohydrates
* High in lysine and essential vitamins