Noob Needs advice from experienced member. Plz

nexed23

Awards
Hey all,

New to the forum and my 1st post. Ive been doing as much reading as possible b4 getting mind boggled on what i am looking to use and do. But b4 i even waste mine or your time I would just like to start by asking... I'm 26 5'9 about 165lbs. Not sure what my body fat is but if i had to guess i would say around 20% but again im not sure. I'm pretty happy with my size and i dont want to get much bigger but i would be ok with 5-15(max) lbs bigger. Basically i just want to trim the fat thats hiding my abs and get solid chest and arms. I'm on a workout program as well as diet and cardio, i was wondering if using a cycle of winstrol, winni (tabs oral) alone would be worth it to help me achieve my goal. Or would i be wasting time and money? Thanks for the help in advance. I hope i didnt break any rules. Thx again!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
winny is pointless unless ur atleast 10%bf, and it is also a waste if not stacked with test

Hatebreed930

Awards
Yeah I have heard that a winny only cycle is kinda pointless especially if it is your first cycle. If you wanna gain 5-15 pounds mass and shred up in the process I would recommend a Test/H.G.H
cycle along with a A.I such as Arimidex to lower estrogen.

Would prob be like 300-400mg test a week 10 weeks along with the H.G.H (which is the shreding drug). I'm not a H.G.H expert so someone else who is knowledgeable will have to chime for dosing.

nexed23

Awards
Yeah I have heard that a winny only cycle is kinda pointless especially if it is your first cycle. If you wanna gain 5-15 pounds mass and shred up in the process I would recommend a Test/H.G.H
cycle along with a A.I such as Arimidex to lower estrogen.

Would prob be like 300-400mg test a week 10 weeks along with the H.G.H (which is the shreding drug). I'm not a H.G.H expert so someone else who is knowledgeable will have to chime for dosing.
Are these things that u are recommend available in oral pill forms or do i have to shoot up this stuff?? You said a testostrone cycle along with HGH. Are there different types of test and if so which should i be looking for. I dont plan on using injections so if any of this are injections only what else do u recommend?? .And just so i know. how do i determine my BF %?? Thanks in advanced.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously dude, if your at 20%bf at 165lbs you need to put some work in and diet!!! Not look for a cop-out by taking a pill!
FYI The Only supplement that actually works is called "Discipline"! I would run that at a high dose for a few years and then come back to the trolling:thumbsup:

Hatebreed930

Awards
Are these things that u are recommend available in oral pill forms or do i have to shoot up this stuff??

Yes. If you plan on using juice you should be able to be ok with injections. Injectables are non-liver toxic, orals are very liver toxic. I disliked needles too, however after the first shot its really no big deal, it is litteraly painless the worst thing about it is the mental part of seeing a metal object peirce your skin. Anyways with the goals you mentioned or doing any anabolics in general would be almost impossible using just orals.

nexed23

Awards
Seriously dude, if your at 20%bf at 165lbs you need to put some work in and diet!!! Not look for a cop-out by taking a pill!
FYI The Only supplement that actually works is called "Discipline"! I would run that at a high dose for a few years and then come back to the trolling:thumbsup:
Well honestly i dont know what my bf% is that was just a crazy guess. Is there any easy way of telling or finding out what i really am??

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Calipers, but really bro not to be an ass or anything but to me it sounds like you are really laking overall experiance. How long have you been training cause, again really your goals should be easily realized naturally IMO. To cut up to 8-9%bf and gain 10-15 lean lbs can be done within the summer with good diet and training.

nexed23

Awards
Calipers, but really bro not to be an ass or anything but to me it sounds like you are really laking overall experiance. How long have you been training cause, again really your goals should be easily realized naturally IMO. To cut up to 8-9%bf and gain 10-15 lean lbs can be done within the summer with good diet and training.

You are leaning towards being an ass but its cool. I understand that u guys have to put up with alot of noobs like myself. I havent been training not too long. Off and on for 1yr-2yrs. Ive been doing my workoiut program and trying to watch what i eat. I had a friend recommend muscle up by fastaction nutrapharma, milk thistle, and tc3 by BMF hardcorre. I have been drinking portein shakes b4 and after workouts , eating better, more protein and stuff, i also purchased muscletechs NANO vapor, however it seemed to work good for me only 2 out of the 5 times i used it and all 5 times i did use it it made my feel like real **** all day and massive headaches. so i stopped taking it and im gonna return it for some more protein that i need. My head is all jacked up becuz of all the **** i read and theres so much to know. I personally dont think im in that bad of shape. i have some belly fat and love handles but i can see my upper abs form. I really just want to remove the belly fat and shrink the handles, get a nice solid stomach, define my biceps and my chest. I know diet and cardio and workout is probably all i need to do and i need to maybe do it harder or better. I was just wondering if there is anything that i can take while i am training that will help me along the way look better a little faster i guess.

Does this stuff work:
Muscle up contains...2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol-sdrol 12mg

thats one of the things i have taken just wondering if its crap or not. I know its not steroids nor will work like them but i am just wondering if i wasted the money. Its basically says it legal testostrone. thanks

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are leaning towards being an ass but its cool. I understand that u guys have to put up with alot of noobs like myself.
The challenge with being helpful is doing it politely or not at all. A lot gets lost in the text and sometimes the person IS just being an ass. Hard to tell some times. We can all be guilty of it at times.
I havent been training not too long. Off and on for 1yr-2yrs. Ive been doing my workoiut program and trying to watch what i eat. I had a friend recommend muscle up by fastaction nutrapharma, milk thistle, and tc3 by BMF hardcorre. I have been drinking portein shakes b4 and after workouts , eating better, more protein and stuff, i also purchased muscletechs NANO vapor, however it seemed to work good for me only 2 out of the 5 times i used it and all 5 times i did use it it made my feel like real **** all day and massive headaches. so i stopped taking it and im gonna return it for some more protein that i need. My head is all jacked up becuz of all the **** i read and theres so much to know. I personally dont think im in that bad of shape. i have some belly fat and love handles but i can see my upper abs form. I really just want to remove the belly fat and shrink the handles, get a nice solid stomach, define my biceps and my chest. I know diet and cardio and workout is probably all i need to do and i need to maybe do it harder or better. I was just wondering if there is anything that i can take while i am training that will help me along the way look better a little faster i guess.
You need to know what you are eating.

How many calories?
How much protein?
How much carbohydrates?
How much fat?

At 5'9" and 165lbs you really should not be messing with anything other than a solid diet and traing program. I'm not saying not to use something, but what I am saying is that if you can't achieve what you desire (your goals are very easily achieved when planned correctly) without them you certainly will not be able to maintain what you get from them.

Good luck!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does this stuff work:
Muscle up contains...2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol-sdrol 12mg

thats one of the things i have taken just wondering if its crap or not. I know its not steroids nor will work like them but i am just wondering if i wasted the money. Its basically says it legal testostrone. thanks
This is what I'm talking about dude! Sdrol or superdrol as it's called is a VERY toxic and powerful steroid!!! Do some research man you are clearly trolling and no one here (at least not myself) is going to waste their time on stupid questions like this. If you have or are taking this STOP NOW!!! Sdrol is extremely toxic and can cause permanent damage in the hands of the inexperienced!!

Hatebreed930

Awards
Yeah I told u any oral that is a roid and will work is liver toxic.
But these guys are right, at 5'9 165 and 20% body fat you have alot of work to do naturaly. No offense but it sounds like you just started working out and are learning as you go, and just wanna get shredded for the summer quick. If this is the case jumping into using a bunch of oral steroids is a terrible idea.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea your probably gonna die dude! And if you don't have a good pct lined up (which you probably don't cause I doubt your smart enough to know what that even is) your D!ck may quit working as well and then there's always the liver toxicity, gynecomastia, hepatoxicity, death level lipid profiles (if you know what those are) suppress test, increased estro and a virtual onslaught of other side effects from sdrol. Have a good summer! O' and go see a doc ASAP! LMFAO........................................:rofl:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well he's not 20% if he can see his top row of abs.And yes,learn to eat and train right nexed,you can go much further than what you want with food and only food.Not even pu$$y a$$ supps,just food.