Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Low rep, Heavy Weight, Strength & Size

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Despite goals, what is the best way to train that will take advantage of the anabolic environment?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hypertrophy IMHO, strength is easier to target while not on.

MB

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
higher rep, more control, slower negatives, higher volume.

i do a 6x6 week and a 6x12 week while off ( alternating weeks)

i do an 8x8 week and a 10x12 week while on. ( alternating weeks)

basicly heavy and light week but with more voulme while on

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Ill take option...my muscles are very "sensitive" while on. Some days they like High rep. Big pump. Other days they like Big weight, many sets.

I dont know if that helps but i prefer to try a few different sets early in my workout to see what they want that day.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Ill take option...my muscles are very "sensitive" while on. Some days they like High rep. Big pump. Other days they like Big weight, many sets.

I dont know if that helps but i prefer to try a few different sets early in my workout to see what they want that day.
Funny as I do the same exact thing...

Though this cycle I am putting emphasis on my shoulders hopefully to alleviate some of the shoulder problems I've been having since high school (a lot better since gotten bigger...need more though)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a firm believer that one of the contributing factors to "gains lost post cycle" are due to training too hard during the cycle, and not hard enough while coming off.

Just some food for thought. While you can do different things to increase your gains while on, it can also make them less capable of being maintained.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
mixing it up is the best method imo