OT, Winny, or Var?

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Which of these do you think is the best. I've used a ton of winny and a lot of var but, never OT. From what I read I think I'll like OT better than winny or var. Keep in mind I'll have 50gr and was thinking of doing 3 months on one month off 3 times in the next year with CJC, and PMGF.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Which of these do you think is the best. I've used a ton of winny and a lot of var but, never OT. From what I read I think I'll like OT better than winny or var. Keep in mind I'll have 50gr and was thinking of doing 3 months on one month off 3 times in the next year with CJC, and PMGF.
36 out of 52 weeks on a 17aa is TOO much. i hope you arent under the impression that var is somehow not detrimental to your blood lipids, liver or HPTA, because it absolutely is.

and for the record, i like tbol best :)

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
36 out of 52 weeks on a 17aa is TOO much. i hope you arent under the impression that var is somehow not detrimental to your blood lipids, liver or HPTA, because it absolutely is.

and for the record, i like tbol best :)
would 26 weeks out of 52 be too much, 2 on 1 off, or 2 on 2 off? My doctor said my bad cholesterol was elevated a little but liver values were normal after 2 months of winny/var.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
would 26 weeks out of 52 be too much, 2 on 1 off, or 2 on 2 off? My doctor said my bad cholesterol was elevated a little but liver values were normal after 2 months of winny/var.
i dont think there's a line that can be drawn between a healthy duration and an unhealthy one...i just think that's too much damn time on a toxic substance.

i'd be far more worried about the cholesterol effects than liver ones, personally.

the time on = time off standard is arbitrary, but i think reasonable....and more importantly, after a while on ANY steroid, you stop seeing the results you saw the first few weeks, anyways....