What's the most amount of LBM you've put on in a year unnaturally

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Using PH/DS/AAS what's the most amount of lean body mass that you've put on in a year ?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
40lbs (s-drol cycle, test/dbol cycle)
Holy Shyt! Great job there man! So far I'm at 9 with 1 cycle...doing a Superdrol pulse for 6 weeks...can't wait to be able to answer this question though by the end of the year :) hahaa

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
50 lbs. this year so far. 152 to 202. All but the last 10 pounds of it was without steroids. Currently running epistane.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50 lbs. this year so far. 152 to 202. All but the last 10 pounds of it was without steroids. Currently running epistane.
what?!?!?!
a 33 % increase in body weight?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Since Jan 1st? :yawn:You need pics if anybody is gonna believe that.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
thats like 4lbs a week every week this year. you must be a fat fcker now then.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
at 152 pounds you probably shouldn't have been running juice anyways...

how tall are you?

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
The question was lbm in a year, not since january 1st. I phrased my answer wrong, that is my bad. I started last april at 6 foot, 152, and probably about 10 or 11% bf. April is rolling around again and I'm right at 202 with 8 or 9 percent bf, so no 30 pounds of it was not fat, though if it had been since jan. 1 I probably would be fat as hell:donut:. I will be posting pics after I finish my current CynergE cycle.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i gained 35 pounds of lean mass last year. it was the first time i had used anything hormonal. i started with a standard 3 week superdrol cycle 10/20/30. then two months after that i ran another superdrol cycle followed directly by a test enanthate/deca cycle. after leaning back down and dropping some of the water weight after the cycle i ended up gaining 35 lbs of lean muscle that i kept

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
30 last year on a long test/bold with dbol to kick start...

then another 15 so far this year on a test only cycle

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would rather go for the subtle muscle gain instead of the...look at me skinny one month and be jacked the next...approach...

I like my 10+/-lbs a cycle gain :p

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
i gained 35 pounds of lean mass last year. it was the first time i had used anything hormonal. i started with a standard 3 week superdrol cycle 10/20/30. then two months after that i ran another superdrol cycle followed directly by a test enanthate/deca cycle. after leaning back down and dropping some of the water weight after the cycle i ended up gaining 35 lbs of lean muscle that i kept
how much did you gain on your first super cycle? You look great right now bro, keep it up.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards

how long was your test-e/deca cycle ?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i ran the deca weeks 1-12 and the test e for weeks 1-15, but i also ran superdrol for 3 weeks rite before i started the test/deca.

i gained about 35 pounds of weight from that, but after dropping the water and the extra 2% bf i picked up while on it ended up gaining about 25-27 pounds of lean mass that iv kept.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
im actually in week 7 of a test cyp/deca cycle rite now. it just started to kick in beginning of last week. love it!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
At the beginning of '08 I weighed 98 pounds. Now I'm up to 220. I take 100mg/day of Superdrol, 90mg/day of Pheraplex, and 400mg/day of Halodrol. My diet's off a bit though. All 122lbs are lean muscle.