Doing the research.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, just looking for some pointers.

I plan ( i must emphasise PLAN, peolpe seem to get chastised on these threads for lack of knowledge, please remember that is what I am trying to aquire, knowledge before I start) on taking hemadrol, on cycle II Hardcore and Trenbolen. I take and will continue to take Himalaya Liver Care, vitamin c, cla, vitamin b6, and calcium.

The source that I was recomended this cycle by suggests that I take 6-oxo and SAMe for post cycle therapy.

I further pressed that I would prefer something stronger and am able to get my hands on nolvadex. Problem being I would rather not touch a needle then take this cycle.

Is there anything or any cycle I can that wont involve syringes in post cycle to prevent gyno... Or am I stuck with creatine products for the rest of my life.

Also, what are your opinions on the stack.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva is oral.I would stick with the hemadrol or another halodrol clone only.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
ya I just found out it is oral. I posted to soon.
Thanks tho.

How long shoul dI take the hemadrol for and then how long and how much nolva should I take?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
ya I just found out it is oral. I posted to soon.
Thanks tho.

How long shoul dI take the hemadrol for and then how long and how much nolva should I take?
hemadrol drol 4-6 weeks Nolva week1: 40/week2: 40/week3: 20/week4:20, is the standard dosing protocol

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just research it all then ask questions if still needed.This is all easily attainable and i'm not too much into halodrol.I haven't used it,but i'm always trying to get bigger.Usually 4-6 weeks with nolva 20/20/10/10 is what I would do.I think many use too much nolva considerimg 20 is prescribed to women with breast cancer.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
that works for me, thanks for all the info.

40/40/20/20 I can only guess means 40mg a day for the first week and so on... meaning I would have to buy 840mg total

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that works for me, thanks for all the info.

40/40/20/20 I can only guess means 40mg a day for the first week and so on... meaning I would have to buy 840mg total
That would be correct and good luck bro:cheers:

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Just research it all then ask questions if still needed.This is all easily attainable and i'm not too much into halodrol.I haven't used it,but i'm always trying to get bigger.Usually 4-6 weeks with nolva 20/20/10/10 is what I would do.I think many use too much nolva considerimg 20 is prescribed to women with breast cancer.
That's why I go with the 40/20/20/10 scheme...the 40mg is actually for the 1st three days then 20 for pretty near 3 weeks...idea was from a Dr. H but can't remember the name fully...

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
hemadrol drol 4-6 weeks Nolva week1: 40/week2: 40/week3: 20/week4:20, is the standard dosing protocol
I doubt hemadrol is more harsh than SD and yet the dosing protocol is more for this compound...something is wrong here...sounds a little like overkill PCT IMO...