can i get my testicles back? - AnabolicMinds.com

can i get my testicles back?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

Question can i get my testicles back?

Hello . after a 16 week cycle of test cyp my balls testicles shrunk quite small but usually after some nolvadex they return to size quite soon but this time however they didnt its now 7 months after pct and theyre still small ive been to the docs and he says oh theyre fine and still within normall range but i dont think so before they were bigger and soft ish to touch now theyre really small and very hard but throughout the day they sometimes return to theyre originall size one minuite then the next they go all small again would some clomid possibly help to bring them back to size please get in touch with some help or replys if this has happened to yourself thanks wilson.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can use Fenugreek, they always make my balls pretty big after a cycle. If not that then try clomid but fenugreek is cheap and it works.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    You can use Fenugreek, they always make my balls pretty big after a cycle. If not that then try clomid but fenugreek is cheap and it works.
    yes il give anything a go within reason. ive also got some tongkat ali coming dont know iif it will work but worth a go.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Man 7 months?!?! That's unfortunate!
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonrob View Post
    Hello . after a 16 week cycle of test cyp my balls testicles shrunk quite small but usually after some nolvadex they return to size quite soon but this time however they didnt its now 7 months after pct and theyre still small ive been to the docs and he says oh theyre fine and still within normall range but i dont think so before they were bigger and soft ish to touch now theyre really small and very hard but throughout the day they sometimes return to theyre originall size one minuite then the next they go all small again would some clomid possibly help to bring them back to size please get in touch with some help or replys if this has happened to yourself thanks wilson.
    16 weeks without hcg???????
    Man , pray the lord to recover 100% cause I believe its impossible...
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    16 weeks without hcg???????
    Man , pray the lord to recover 100% cause I believe its impossible...
    sorry i should have added i did try hcg i used at the end of my pct i took about 1000 iu in a week and didnt see no results from this i then stoped as i was unfamiliar with the stuff no excuses i know but there you go .
  7. Senior Member

Question can i get my testicles back?

No!
    mw2012
  8. Senior Member

Sorry, brah. I just woke up in a joking mood today. I wish you well.
    mw2012
  9. Senior Member

sorry i should have added i did try hcg i used at the end of my pct i took about 1000 iu in a week and didnt see no results from this i then stoped as i was unfamiliar with the stuff no excuses i know but there you go .
    hcg on pct is not the better option in my point of view, see this thread where I made my point on the subject:
    HCG usage- on cycle, on pct or...never?
    Good luck
  10. New Member

HCG should have done SOMETHING at least, especially 1000IU in a week.

if it was me, i'd hit 500IU E3D for the next 2 weeks, along with an AI like adex or 6OXO or formestane. that's similar to the protocol a good doc would give you if you were still suppressed....i would personally run clomid alongside, low-dose for a month or so.

or, it's possible that you're hallucinating. is your sex drive poor? are you depressed and moody? how's the energy level?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I'm with Renegade on this one.

Don't touch HCG at this point.Forget what anybody tells you about it.Do the research and you'll see why you cannot/should not use HCG once PCT is initiated.
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    HCG should have done SOMETHING at least, especially 1000IU in a week.

if it was me, i'd hit 500IU E3D for the next 2 weeks, along with an AI like adex or 6OXO or formestane. that's similar to the protocol a good doc would give you if you were still suppressed....i would personally run clomid alongside, low-dose for a month or so.

or, it's possible that you're hallucinating. is your sex drive poor? are you depressed and moody? how's the energy level?
    thats the thing dude ive had a bad run of things latley and instead of going nuts ive just gone quiet not usually like me but my sex drive is there erections no probs i dont feel to bad but .i do feel a little depressed anyway ive got blood test being done monday morning so we l see what they say when results get back. would the blood tests show if i had hypergonadism through steroids or wouldnt it show. ?
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by 305Rob View Post
    I'm with Renegade on this one.

Don't touch HCG at this point.Forget what anybody tells you about it.Do the research and you'll see why you cannot/should not use HCG once PCT is initiated.
    rob help me out please because ive read 100s of threads today and most people say run hcg alongside nolva and clomid i really appreciate your veiws on this one as i dont really want to use hcg but cant see any other way?.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

rob help me out please because ive read 100s of threads today and most people say run hcg alongside nolva and clomid i really appreciate your veiws on this one as i dont really want to use hcg but cant see any other way?.
    I'll help anyway i can,but your post is a bit confusing.Your Doc says your balls are fine,LOL, you even say so yourself
    but then somedays they are smaller,so....You need to make sure and the only way is a blood test,get your test and lh levels checked.
  15. New Member

You need to make sure and the only way is a blood test,get your test and lh levels checked.
    unfortunately, without a baseline test it's really hard to troubleshoot suppression. your natural state could be high-normal and if you're testing at low-normal, there's nothing a doc will do....but it certainly doesnt hurt to be tested.

as for avoiding HCG while in PCT - he isnt in PCT anymore. it's been months. i agree about no HCG during PCT, but that argument isnt applicable here.
  16. New Member

I'll help anyway i can,but your post is a bit confusing.Your Doc says your balls are fine,LOL, you even say so yourself
    but then somedays they are smaller,so....You need to make sure and the only way is a blood test,get your test and lh levels checked.
    sorry for the confusing post my doc says my nuts are fine but they definatley aint they are a lot smaller than they used to be before my cycle usually after a cycle i take some nolvadex and they return back nice and plump back to normal but this time they stayed small and every so often i put my hands down and have a feel of my nuts and they seem to be plumping back up to size then 3or 4 mins later they shrivel back down really hard and small the actuall testicle itself very strange i know.
  17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    unfortunately, without a baseline test it's really hard to troubleshoot suppression. your natural state could be high-normal and if you're testing at low-normal, there's nothing a doc will do....but it certainly doesnt hurt to be tested.

as for avoiding HCG while in PCT - he isnt in PCT anymore. it's been months. i agree about no HCG during PCT, but that argument isnt applicable here.
    so in your opinion would it be ok for me to use hcg 7 months after my cycle to try and regain my original testicle size and also what are the dangers ?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Use:

Coq Diesel
    Diesel Test Hardcore
    Trib Test Extreme

stack all those products together using the max dosages. Your balls will be the size of watermelons.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

sorry for the confusing post my doc says my nuts are fine but they definatley aint they are a lot smaller than they used to be before my cycle usually after a cycle i take some nolvadex and they return back nice and plump back to normal but this time they stayed small and every so often i put my hands down and have a feel of my nuts and they seem to be plumping back up to size then 3or 4 mins later they shrivel back down really hard and small the actuall testicle itself very strange i know.
    Are your hands cold when you are trying to touch yourself causing them to shrivel like that?
  20. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Are your hands cold when you are trying to touch yourself causing them to shrivel like that?
    no definatley not and also if i start playing with sort of pulling on the sack lightly causing blood to start circulating in the testicles they usually plump up back to thetre original size but again once i stop stimulating it seems they tend to slip back to small and very hard .
  21. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

holy sh*t
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

no definatley not and also if i start playing with sort of pulling on the sack lightly causing blood to start circulating in the testicles they usually plump up back to thetre original size but again once i stop stimulating it seems they tend to slip back to small and very hard .
    One word...bloodwork

Demand blood work or just say you want to know your baseline...
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

why ? is there a specific reason why you need them at the moment ?
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    why ? is there a specific reason why you need them at the moment ?
  25. Senior Member

so in your opinion would it be ok for me to use hcg 7 months after my cycle to try and regain my original testicle size and also what are the dangers ?
    desensitization of leydig cells turning the recovery even more difficult and maybe some permanent damage to the testicles, gyno can happen also, I would avoid hcg at this phase, do a 6-oxo+ activate xt +fenugreek cycle, that will help
  26. New Member

One word...bloodwork

Demand blood work or just say you want to know your baseline...
    blood tests being done tommoro 11. o clock.
  27. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    desensitization of leydig cells turning the recovery even more difficult and maybe some permanent damage to the testicles, gyno can happen also, I would avoid hcg at this phase, do a 6-oxo+ activate xt +fenugreek cycle, that will help
    i was thinking more nolvadex clomid tongkat ali and fenugreek i think this would be the best route to try before maybe trying the hcg route what you think?.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

blood tests being done tommoro 11. o clock.
    Good bro!...just saying it even though I'm sure you may already plan to...please post results online for us to see when you get them...
  29. Senior Member

i was thinking more nolvadex clomid tongkat ali and fenugreek i think this would be the best route to try before maybe trying the hcg route what you think?.
    in my opinion at this phase an AI is better than a serm,you want to recover your balls but you dont have an estrogen problem, by the way don't forget serms are toxic, i always have sides with nolva...
  30. Are you Diesel?

testicles dont grow and shrink that fast. Your nut sack might contract and relax that fast but the actual size of your balls dont fluctuate that fast. It takes about 24 hours to see a change in nut size and thats if you bus about 3-4x in 24 hours.

What it seems like is they are doing is pulling close to your body to try to stimulate more semen or testosterone production, or they are cold.

Take a hot bath and about 10-20 min get out and eval ur balls size.......then get some DIESEL TEST Hardcore, the king of getting ur balls back to normal ASAP Post cycle.
  31. New Member

Good bro!...just saying it even though I'm sure you may already plan to...please post results online for us to see when you get them...
    yep will do im on it how long do blood test take to come back ?
  32. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    testicles dont grow and shrink that fast. Your nut sack might contract and relax that fast but the actual size of your balls dont fluctuate that fast. It takes about 24 hours to see a change in nut size and thats if you bus about 3-4x in 24 hours.

What it seems like is they are doing is pulling close to your body to try to stimulate more semen or testosterone production, or they are cold.

Take a hot bath and about 10-20 min get out and eval ur balls size.......then get some DIESEL TEST Hardcore, the king of getting ur balls back to normal ASAP Post cycle.
    Hello Chuck i some what disagree with you my actuall testicle not the sackis actually fluctuating.i used to be a good size before this mess now the testicle ball itself is small like and very hard especially the one side of the testicle then all of a sudden il have a feel and start to lightly grab the testicle and it suddenly the softer side of the testicle like enlarges and the testicle then feels like it used to before but then 3 or 4 mins later the soft side or part of the testicle just goes back down to small all this and the part of the testicle thats hard stays the same size and shape its just the one part of the testicle thats sort of puffing up while the bottom part stays small very weird i know hope you understand what im trying to describe as its quite difficult
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

yep will do im on it how long do blood test take to come back ?
    Depends on the test being done...usually within a week for sure...
  34. New Member

Depends on the test being done...usually within a week for sure...
    chhers bud il post straight away all it says on the card i got is testosterone levels so i asume thats what theyre going to check for is there any thing else i should have asked for ?.
  35. Are you Diesel?

Hello Chuck i some what disagree with you my actuall testicle not the sackis actually fluctuating.i used to be a good size before this mess now the testicle ball itself is small like and very hard especially the one side of the testicle then all of a sudden il have a feel and start to lightly grab the testicle and it suddenly the softer side of the testicle like enlarges and the testicle then feels like it used to before but then 3 or 4 mins later the soft side or part of the testicle just goes back down to small all this and the part of the testicle thats hard stays the same size and shape its just the one part of the testicle thats sort of puffing up while the bottom part stays small very weird i know hope you understand what im trying to describe as its quite difficult
    Well Im pretty familiar with the make up of balls and my balls esp since I though I had testicular cancer some years ago and the doctor had me learning the "who's who of nut sacks."

There should be no soft or hard side of your balls. They should be semi-hard all over to where it doesnt take 2 much squeezing to make them hurt but not as hard as golf balls and not as soft as grapes. The testicles are just 2 "nuts" connected to you by 2 vas deference tubes. These vas tubes are what "pull" your nuts 2 you. They are not part of the testicles. The nuts or testicles dont really have no bottom part per se.

36. Are you Diesel?

chhers bud il post straight away all it says on the card i got is testosterone levels so i asume thats what theyre going to check for is there any thing else i should have asked for ?.
    LH and if possible free testosterone (in addition to total testosterone). If its free get DHEA and estrodiol done also, but those 2 shouldnt really have anthing to do with ur nuts.

Did I miss a part of this.....do you have any libido?
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Good stuff Chuck...
  38. New Member

Well Im pretty familiar with the make up of balls and my balls esp since I though I had testicular cancer some years ago and the doctor had me learning the "who's who of nut sacks."

There should be no soft or hard side of your balls. They should be semi-hard all over to where it doesnt take 2 much squeezing to make them hurt but not as hard as golf balls and not as soft as grapes. The testicles are just 2 "nuts" connected to you by 2 vas deference tubes. These vas tubes are what "pull" your nuts 2 you. They are not part of the testicles. The nuts or testicles dont really have no bottom part per se.

thanks for the intrest chuck looking at the diagrams its the actuall testis/ testicle the site of the sperm production that stays shrunk and hard which used to be a good size and the epididymis part of the testicle and the vasductus deferenes that seem to be fluctuating in size making the testicle in the sack feel bigger thats whats happening best to my knowledege how is this possible ever heard of it before chuck .now any ideas whats going on.?
  39. Are you Diesel?

thanks for the intrest chuck looking at the diagrams its the actuall testis/ testicle the site of the sperm production that stays shrunk and hard which used to be a good size and the epididymis part of the testicle and the vasductus deferenes that seem to be fluctuating in size making the testicle in the sack feel bigger thats whats happening best to my knowledege how is this possible ever heard of it before chuck .now any ideas whats going on.?
    yeah ur vas def tubs and epididymis may fluctuate in size most people's do, but if everything was "normal" that should only happen once u ejaculate more than 3 times in 24 hours or if you are really cold. You might need to explain that to a doctor, you shouldnt be seeing an off and on variation in size like you describe in the short amount of time your talking about with no "release" of semen.
  40. New Member

LH and if possible free testosterone (in addition to total testosterone). If its free get DHEA and estrodiol done also, but those 2 shouldnt really have anthing to do with ur nuts.

Did I miss a part of this.....do you have any libido?
    i doubt theyl do a lh test tommoro or my free testosterone but il ask . so will just having my testosterone levels checked shed any light on my situation.? and i do have libido i think il always have a good libido but lately i dont seem to be enjoying my orgasms as much but again that might be down to just having a bad run of luck latley i dont know.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much will testicles shrink
    By dwwilli in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 02:58 PM
  2. Sore Testicles please help!
    By paolucci0130 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 08:31 PM
  3. difference between small testicles and big testicles
    By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine