can i get my testicles back?

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
Hello . after a 16 week cycle of test cyp my balls testicles shrunk quite small but usually after some nolvadex they return to size quite soon but this time however they didnt its now 7 months after pct and theyre still small ive been to the docs and he says oh theyre fine and still within normall range but i dont think so before they were bigger and soft ish to touch now theyre really small and very hard but throughout the day they sometimes return to theyre originall size one minuite then the next they go all small again would some clomid possibly help to bring them back to size please get in touch with some help or replys if this has happened to yourself thanks wilson.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You can use Fenugreek, they always make my balls pretty big after a cycle. If not that then try clomid but fenugreek is cheap and it works.

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
You can use Fenugreek, they always make my balls pretty big after a cycle. If not that then try clomid but fenugreek is cheap and it works.
yes il give anything a go within reason. ive also got some tongkat ali coming dont know iif it will work but worth a go.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Hello . after a 16 week cycle of test cyp my balls testicles shrunk quite small but usually after some nolvadex they return to size quite soon but this time however they didnt its now 7 months after pct and theyre still small ive been to the docs and he says oh theyre fine and still within normall range but i dont think so before they were bigger and soft ish to touch now theyre really small and very hard but throughout the day they sometimes return to theyre originall size one minuite then the next they go all small again would some clomid possibly help to bring them back to size please get in touch with some help or replys if this has happened to yourself thanks wilson.
16 weeks without hcg???????
Man , pray the lord to recover 100% cause I believe its impossible...

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
16 weeks without hcg???????
Man , pray the lord to recover 100% cause I believe its impossible...
sorry i should have added i did try hcg i used at the end of my pct i took about 1000 iu in a week and didnt see no results from this i then stoped as i was unfamiliar with the stuff no excuses i know but there you go .

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, brah. I just woke up in a joking mood today. I wish you well.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
HCG should have done SOMETHING at least, especially 1000IU in a week.

if it was me, i'd hit 500IU E3D for the next 2 weeks, along with an AI like adex or 6OXO or formestane. that's similar to the protocol a good doc would give you if you were still suppressed....i would personally run clomid alongside, low-dose for a month or so.

or, it's possible that you're hallucinating. is your sex drive poor? are you depressed and moody? how's the energy level?

305Rob

Awards
I'm with Renegade on this one.

Don't touch HCG at this point.Forget what anybody tells you about it.Do the research and you'll see why you cannot/should not use HCG once PCT is initiated.

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
HCG should have done SOMETHING at least, especially 1000IU in a week.

if it was me, i'd hit 500IU E3D for the next 2 weeks, along with an AI like adex or 6OXO or formestane. that's similar to the protocol a good doc would give you if you were still suppressed....i would personally run clomid alongside, low-dose for a month or so.

or, it's possible that you're hallucinating. is your sex drive poor? are you depressed and moody? how's the energy level?
thats the thing dude ive had a bad run of things latley and instead of going nuts ive just gone quiet not usually like me but my sex drive is there erections no probs i dont feel to bad but .i do feel a little depressed anyway ive got blood test being done monday morning so we l see what they say when results get back. would the blood tests show if i had hypergonadism through steroids or wouldnt it show. ?

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
I'm with Renegade on this one.

Don't touch HCG at this point.Forget what anybody tells you about it.Do the research and you'll see why you cannot/should not use HCG once PCT is initiated.
rob help me out please because ive read 100s of threads today and most people say run hcg alongside nolva and clomid i really appreciate your veiws on this one as i dont really want to use hcg but cant see any other way?.

305Rob

Awards
rob help me out please because ive read 100s of threads today and most people say run hcg alongside nolva and clomid i really appreciate your veiws on this one as i dont really want to use hcg but cant see any other way?.
I'll help anyway i can,but your post is a bit confusing.Your Doc says your balls are fine,LOL, you even say so yourself
but then somedays they are smaller,so....You need to make sure and the only way is a blood test,get your test and lh levels checked.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
You need to make sure and the only way is a blood test,get your test and lh levels checked.
unfortunately, without a baseline test it's really hard to troubleshoot suppression. your natural state could be high-normal and if you're testing at low-normal, there's nothing a doc will do....but it certainly doesnt hurt to be tested.

as for avoiding HCG while in PCT - he isnt in PCT anymore. it's been months. i agree about no HCG during PCT, but that argument isnt applicable here.

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
I'll help anyway i can,but your post is a bit confusing.Your Doc says your balls are fine,LOL, you even say so yourself
but then somedays they are smaller,so....You need to make sure and the only way is a blood test,get your test and lh levels checked.
sorry for the confusing post my doc says my nuts are fine but they definatley aint they are a lot smaller than they used to be before my cycle usually after a cycle i take some nolvadex and they return back nice and plump back to normal but this time they stayed small and every so often i put my hands down and have a feel of my nuts and they seem to be plumping back up to size then 3or 4 mins later they shrivel back down really hard and small the actuall testicle itself very strange i know.

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
unfortunately, without a baseline test it's really hard to troubleshoot suppression. your natural state could be high-normal and if you're testing at low-normal, there's nothing a doc will do....but it certainly doesnt hurt to be tested.

as for avoiding HCG while in PCT - he isnt in PCT anymore. it's been months. i agree about no HCG during PCT, but that argument isnt applicable here.
so in your opinion would it be ok for me to use hcg 7 months after my cycle to try and regain my original testicle size and also what are the dangers ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Use:

Coq Diesel
Diesel Test Hardcore
Trib Test Extreme

stack all those products together using the max dosages. Your balls will be the size of watermelons.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the confusing post my doc says my nuts are fine but they definatley aint they are a lot smaller than they used to be before my cycle usually after a cycle i take some nolvadex and they return back nice and plump back to normal but this time they stayed small and every so often i put my hands down and have a feel of my nuts and they seem to be plumping back up to size then 3or 4 mins later they shrivel back down really hard and small the actuall testicle itself very strange i know.
Are your hands cold when you are trying to touch yourself causing them to shrivel like that?

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
Are your hands cold when you are trying to touch yourself causing them to shrivel like that?
no definatley not and also if i start playing with sort of pulling on the sack lightly causing blood to start circulating in the testicles they usually plump up back to thetre original size but again once i stop stimulating it seems they tend to slip back to small and very hard .

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
holy sh*t

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
no definatley not and also if i start playing with sort of pulling on the sack lightly causing blood to start circulating in the testicles they usually plump up back to thetre original size but again once i stop stimulating it seems they tend to slip back to small and very hard .
One word...bloodwork

Demand blood work or just say you want to know your baseline...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
why ? is there a specific reason why you need them at the moment ?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
so in your opinion would it be ok for me to use hcg 7 months after my cycle to try and regain my original testicle size and also what are the dangers ?
desensitization of leydig cells turning the recovery even more difficult and maybe some permanent damage to the testicles, gyno can happen also, I would avoid hcg at this phase, do a 6-oxo+ activate xt +fenugreek cycle, that will help

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
desensitization of leydig cells turning the recovery even more difficult and maybe some permanent damage to the testicles, gyno can happen also, I would avoid hcg at this phase, do a 6-oxo+ activate xt +fenugreek cycle, that will help
i was thinking more nolvadex clomid tongkat ali and fenugreek i think this would be the best route to try before maybe trying the hcg route what you think?.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
blood tests being done tommoro 11. o clock.
Good bro!...just saying it even though I'm sure you may already plan to...please post results online for us to see when you get them...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking more nolvadex clomid tongkat ali and fenugreek i think this would be the best route to try before maybe trying the hcg route what you think?.
in my opinion at this phase an AI is better than a serm,you want to recover your balls but you dont have an estrogen problem, by the way don't forget serms are toxic, i always have sides with nolva...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
testicles dont grow and shrink that fast. Your nut sack might contract and relax that fast but the actual size of your balls dont fluctuate that fast. It takes about 24 hours to see a change in nut size and thats if you bus about 3-4x in 24 hours.

What it seems like is they are doing is pulling close to your body to try to stimulate more semen or testosterone production, or they are cold.

Take a hot bath and about 10-20 min get out and eval ur balls size.......then get some DIESEL TEST Hardcore, the king of getting ur balls back to normal ASAP Post cycle.

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
Good bro!...just saying it even though I'm sure you may already plan to...please post results online for us to see when you get them...
yep will do im on it how long do blood test take to come back ?

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
testicles dont grow and shrink that fast. Your nut sack might contract and relax that fast but the actual size of your balls dont fluctuate that fast. It takes about 24 hours to see a change in nut size and thats if you bus about 3-4x in 24 hours.

What it seems like is they are doing is pulling close to your body to try to stimulate more semen or testosterone production, or they are cold.

Take a hot bath and about 10-20 min get out and eval ur balls size.......then get some DIESEL TEST Hardcore, the king of getting ur balls back to normal ASAP Post cycle.
Hello Chuck i some what disagree with you my actuall testicle not the sackis actually fluctuating.i used to be a good size before this mess now the testicle ball itself is small like and very hard especially the one side of the testicle then all of a sudden il have a feel and start to lightly grab the testicle and it suddenly the softer side of the testicle like enlarges and the testicle then feels like it used to before but then 3 or 4 mins later the soft side or part of the testicle just goes back down to small all this and the part of the testicle thats hard stays the same size and shape its just the one part of the testicle thats sort of puffing up while the bottom part stays small very weird i know hope you understand what im trying to describe as its quite difficult

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
Depends on the test being done...usually within a week for sure...
chhers bud il post straight away all it says on the card i got is testosterone levels so i asume thats what theyre going to check for is there any thing else i should have asked for ?.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hello Chuck i some what disagree with you my actuall testicle not the sackis actually fluctuating.i used to be a good size before this mess now the testicle ball itself is small like and very hard especially the one side of the testicle then all of a sudden il have a feel and start to lightly grab the testicle and it suddenly the softer side of the testicle like enlarges and the testicle then feels like it used to before but then 3 or 4 mins later the soft side or part of the testicle just goes back down to small all this and the part of the testicle thats hard stays the same size and shape its just the one part of the testicle thats sort of puffing up while the bottom part stays small very weird i know hope you understand what im trying to describe as its quite difficult
Well Im pretty familiar with the make up of balls and my balls esp since I though I had testicular cancer some years ago and the doctor had me learning the "who's who of nut sacks."

There should be no soft or hard side of your balls. They should be semi-hard all over to where it doesnt take 2 much squeezing to make them hurt but not as hard as golf balls and not as soft as grapes. The testicles are just 2 "nuts" connected to you by 2 vas deference tubes. These vas tubes are what "pull" your nuts 2 you. They are not part of the testicles. The nuts or testicles dont really have no bottom part per se.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
chhers bud il post straight away all it says on the card i got is testosterone levels so i asume thats what theyre going to check for is there any thing else i should have asked for ?.
LH and if possible free testosterone (in addition to total testosterone). If its free get DHEA and estrodiol done also, but those 2 shouldnt really have anthing to do with ur nuts.

Did I miss a part of this.....do you have any libido?

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
Well Im pretty familiar with the make up of balls and my balls esp since I though I had testicular cancer some years ago and the doctor had me learning the "who's who of nut sacks."

There should be no soft or hard side of your balls. They should be semi-hard all over to where it doesnt take 2 much squeezing to make them hurt but not as hard as golf balls and not as soft as grapes. The testicles are just 2 "nuts" connected to you by 2 vas deference tubes. These vas tubes are what "pull" your nuts 2 you. They are not part of the testicles. The nuts or testicles dont really have no bottom part per se.

thanks for the intrest chuck looking at the diagrams its the actuall testis/ testicle the site of the sperm production that stays shrunk and hard which used to be a good size and the epididymis part of the testicle and the vasductus deferenes that seem to be fluctuating in size making the testicle in the sack feel bigger thats whats happening best to my knowledege how is this possible ever heard of it before chuck .now any ideas whats going on.?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the intrest chuck looking at the diagrams its the actuall testis/ testicle the site of the sperm production that stays shrunk and hard which used to be a good size and the epididymis part of the testicle and the vasductus deferenes that seem to be fluctuating in size making the testicle in the sack feel bigger thats whats happening best to my knowledege how is this possible ever heard of it before chuck .now any ideas whats going on.?
yeah ur vas def tubs and epididymis may fluctuate in size most people's do, but if everything was "normal" that should only happen once u ejaculate more than 3 times in 24 hours or if you are really cold. You might need to explain that to a doctor, you shouldnt be seeing an off and on variation in size like you describe in the short amount of time your talking about with no "release" of semen.

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
LH and if possible free testosterone (in addition to total testosterone). If its free get DHEA and estrodiol done also, but those 2 shouldnt really have anthing to do with ur nuts.

Did I miss a part of this.....do you have any libido?
i doubt theyl do a lh test tommoro or my free testosterone but il ask . so will just having my testosterone levels checked shed any light on my situation.? and i do have libido i think il always have a good libido but lately i dont seem to be enjoying my orgasms as much but again that might be down to just having a bad run of luck latley i dont know.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah ur testicles being hard and shrunk is normal after a cycle and some people stay that way for years after a cycle.

The only thing that may be happening is your semen can be moving from the testicles to the epi to the vas back and forth with touch which can probably happen if you are not constantly producing semen to make the flow "one way."

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
yeah ur vas def tubs and epididymis may fluctuate in size most people's do, but if everything was "normal" that should only happen once u ejaculate more than 3 times in 24 hours or if you are really cold. You might need to explain that to a doctor, you shouldnt be seeing an off and on variation in size like you describe in the short amount of time your talking about with no "release" of semen.
would adding some clomid help chuck and also some diesel test which i done a cycle of before i done your 3 kings stack i think it was called v good would you recomend this route ?.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
would adding some clomid help chuck and also some diesel test which i done a cycle of before i done your 3 kings stack i think it was called v good would you recomend this route ?.
Well I will honestly tell you Im not the one to ask about how to use drugs, I do know Clomid can increase LH by making your body think your estrogen in low, women use it to increase fertility. But anyway Im sure Clomid and DTH would work. Adding the Trib Test would make it kick in faster but you may not need the Raw Test in there, not for this problem.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i doubt theyl do a lh test tommoro or my free testosterone but il ask . so will just having my testosterone levels checked shed any light on my situation.? and i do have libido i think il always have a good libido but lately i dont seem to be enjoying my orgasms as much but again that might be down to just having a bad run of luck latley i dont know.
Well in reguards to your testicles, LH and total test is probably the only manditory things I would be testing. Half the job of the balls is to make testosterone, the other half is to make semen. Most people that "shut down" shut down on both fronts, no test production and no semen production....ie raisin nuts. Usually a normal to high LH and total test level goes hand in hand with nice nut size.

I would also be testing sperm count but thats some money.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
does DTH have fenugreek if not why does it make youre nuts bigger?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have heard good things about Diesel HC I just hope you don't have a gag reflex so you can down them horse pills......woot!:head:

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
I have heard good things about Diesel HC I just hope you don't have a gag reflex so you can down them horse pills......woot!:head:
can take 3-4 of those red little buggers no problem.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, to arrive at a solution to you have to fully understand the problem and the underlying causes. The only true way to see them is to have good bloodwork done with a full hormone panel. You can then walk through it and hopefully counteract the negative with some positive actions / substances.

First step though.....

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, to arrive at a solution to you have to fully understand the problem and the underlying causes. The only true way to see them is to have good bloodwork done with a full hormone panel. You can then walk through it and hopefully counteract the negative with some positive actions / substances.

First step though.....
while i do agree with you on this point, there are a couple of barriers that present themselves when anyone tries to put this approach into action:

1) most of us dont want to divulge our steroid abuse to doctors
2) many doctors dont know **** about endocrinology or what the most current protocols are for treatment.
3) many of us cant afford what they recommend anyway, if we buy it via prescriptions and not on the black market.

if these issues arent barriers for someone, then naturally, a rigorous hormone panel and evaluation by an expert is the obvious best course of action.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
while i do agree with you on this point, there are a couple of barriers that present themselves when anyone tries to put this approach into action:

1) most of us dont want to divulge our steroid abuse to doctors
2) many doctors dont know **** about endocrinology or what the most current protocols are for treatment.
3) many of us cant afford what they recommend anyway, if we buy it via prescriptions and not on the black market.

if these issues arent barriers for someone, then naturally, a rigorous hormone panel and evaluation by an expert is the obvious best course of action.
Very good points I must say! I've seen number 1 thrown around these forums a lot. Number 2 may be true but I don't know about my doctor until this summer when I say I want it done! I just want the damn test done...I'll admit to using steroids I don't care...last time I checked what I did was not illegal or was I taking a control substance...so not like there will be repercussions...it will come down to doctor saying alright I'll give you the prescription for blood work, am sorry won't do that, or go see someone else...