Critique

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd totally do epistane before M Drol and save that for last. Your lipids and stuff will get all screwed up from m-drol and then Epistane won't help things. I'd do Epistane first.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Alright, i'll place it under consideration. How does everything else appear to look? in order?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Alright, i'll place it under consideration. How does everything else appear to look? in order?
Everything else looks good, but I don't know why you need both Inhibit-E and Adv. PCT? They do the same thing so having both is overkill IMO.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Well, Adv. PCT has 6-brom in t @ 25mg a cap. Plus, I only have 57 caps from the original 90.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well, Adv. PCT has 6-brom in t @ 25mg a cap. Plus, I only have 57 caps from the original 90.
just save the money and run the adv pct that you have, you can adjust your starting day. I like to leave out AI's during at least the first week and let the SERM do its job.

what is preload? and performaxx?

doses look good but im not sure if you want to do the sdrol first or not. What is your reasoning? im not against it but people dont usually do that because of the reasons RR posted and the shutdown is worse with the sdrol so most want to save it for the ending.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
What day do you rec for the starting of Adv. PCT

PerforMAXX is ON's "extreme multivitamin" its decent. Im down with it. im broke too.

Pre-load - drink it for 4-5 days theres 20 servings and you preload ur body w/ creatine. I got it for free @ the fitness expo...I was gonna throw it in for ****s and giggles.

Well I figured anti estrogen affects, but I can flip it if you all agree. would it seem best that way?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14