Im new here but love the site!

HeavyHitter1

HeavyHitter1

Awards
Just hoping for some good info. Does anyone know of a good oral to start on for gains and cutting? Im hoping for a good site to order from but I dont want ripped off. Any ideas would be great, I'll have a picture up soon.

Thanks HeavyHitter1.

HeavyHitter1

HeavyHitter1

Awards
Thanks

Yeah I would say that my diet isnt the best, just starting on alot of eggs and chicken breast...thanks for the comment.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
whats ur training experience and routine like?

HeavyHitter1

HeavyHitter1

Awards
I lift 4-5 days a week usually heavy with less reps. I just want to tighten up and get big.

HeavyHitter1

HeavyHitter1

Awards
On and off since I was 14, never really hardcore until this last year. Sometimes hard though with working so much too.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
as long as ur diet and training are on spot, u can look into Havoc/epistane. good for lean gains with minimal sides but support supps and pct supps are a MUST.....do a search

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi and Havoc are excellent choices you could also look into h-drol good for strength and cutting you do need support supps and pct research as much as you can i will be happy to try and help you out good luck.:cheers:

HeavyHitter1

HeavyHitter1

Awards
The hardcore supplements are new to me for the most part...I take 17HD before working out. I eat alot of chicken and eggs, protein shakes of course, I just want a nice boost for gains, im not happy with being in good shape I want to get on stage someday soon and im 25 now.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep working hard. I don't think you need steroids...Also I don't understand people that actually recommend taking steroids. Its almost as if its a question of "when" and should you or shouldn't you?.

HeavyHitter1

HeavyHitter1

Awards
Well if I want to compete the I obviously have to get into something...Right? There isnt a bodybuilder out there that isnt on them, Well unless they are in natural which you dont hear or see anything on them.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Keep working hard. I don't think you need steroids...Also I don't understand people that actually recommend taking steroids. Its almost as if its a question of "when" and should you or shouldn't you?.
I understand T-bone but remember where you are right now...the "steroids" section...so in case you forgot...people come in here asking questions and seeking information on "steroids"...I figure people already know all kinds of horror stories of steroid use coming in here...so if they come in here asking...they must not care to an extent...right? :blink:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Well if I want to compete the I obviously have to get into something...Right? There isnt a bodybuilder out there that isnt on them, Well unless they are in natural which you dont hear or see anything on them.
Steroids are useless if you don't train hard, eat right, and get enough rest! That's why nosnmiveins is asking and making sure your nutrition is "on the spot" and recommending you search and get more knowledge on the subject of using steroids because there is more to it than you think...take a look into the nutrition section of this forum and look at what other people are eating...and I second the Havoc/Epi starting recommendation...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steroids are useless if you train hard, eat right, and get enough rest! That's why nosnmiveins is asking and making sure your nutrition is "on the spot" and recommending you search and get more knowledge on the subject of using steroids because there is more to it than you think...take a look into the nutrition section of this forum and look at what other people are eating...and I second the Havoc/Epi starting recommendation...

I don't know about that...I still think they use them for medical purposes and your body would still react to a chemical even if you ate like crap....If you are eating right, training hard, and resting enough, you will make gains WITHOUT the use of steroids.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about that...I still think they use them for medical purposes and your body would still react to a chemical even if you ate like crap....If you are eating right, training hard, and resting enough, you will make gains WITHOUT the use of steroids.
Yes that may be so...but then what's the point of taking steroids if you plan on gaining 1-3lbs when doing the aforementioned routine which will induce much greater success and reach your goal for gains? Mind you coming off your steroids for medical purposes, you will surely lose any gains you may have made...

Gains are slower without steroids :fool2: haha. :rolleyes:

HeavyHitter1

HeavyHitter1

Awards
I understand that they are dangerous, but I want to get alot of gains and eating good and working out hard isnt going to give me the results I want...I want to get huge, I have been working out a long time and im ready to take the next step,

Thanks for all the info.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I understand that they are dangerous, but I want to get alot of gains and eating good and working out hard isnt going to give me the results I want...I want to get huge, I have been working out a long time and im ready to take the next step,

Thanks for all the info.
Come up with more questions and if I can help I will...just be patient with jumping into things is all I'm saying...everybody wants to be BIGger and whatnot...regardless of that it still takes time...

HeavyHitter1

HeavyHitter1

Awards
Read my new post titled "A Couple Quick Questions"

Thanks.