Im new here but love the site! - AnabolicMinds.com

Im new here but love the site!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Question Im new here but love the site!

Just hoping for some good info. Does anyone know of a good oral to start on for gains and cutting? Im hoping for a good site to order from but I dont want ripped off. Any ideas would be great, I'll have a picture up soon.

Thanks HeavyHitter1.

2. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter1 View Post
    Just hoping for some good info. Does anyone know of a good oral to start on for gains and cutting?
    Thanks HeavyHitter1.

You can get this from the supermarket. I don't think you'll get ripped off,

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up Thanks

Yeah I would say that my diet isnt the best, just starting on alot of eggs and chicken breast...thanks for the comment.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Answers

whats ur training experience and routine like?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

I lift 4-5 days a week usually heavy with less reps. I just want to tighten up and get big.
  6. Elite Member
    Answers

how long u been training?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

On and off since I was 14, never really hardcore until this last year. Sometimes hard though with working so much too.
  8. Elite Member
    Answers

as long as ur diet and training are on spot, u can look into Havoc/epistane. good for lean gains with minimal sides but support supps and pct supps are a MUST.....do a search
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Epi and Havoc are excellent choices you could also look into h-drol good for strength and cutting you do need support supps and pct research as much as you can i will be happy to try and help you out good luck.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

The hardcore supplements are new to me for the most part...I take 17HD before working out. I eat alot of chicken and eggs, protein shakes of course, I just want a nice boost for gains, im not happy with being in good shape I want to get on stage someday soon and im 25 now.
  11. Diamond Member
    Answers

Keep working hard. I don't think you need steroids...Also I don't understand people that actually recommend taking steroids. Its almost as if its a question of "when" and should you or shouldn't you?.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Well if I want to compete the I obviously have to get into something...Right? There isnt a bodybuilder out there that isnt on them, Well unless they are in natural which you dont hear or see anything on them.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Keep working hard. I don't think you need steroids...Also I don't understand people that actually recommend taking steroids. Its almost as if its a question of "when" and should you or shouldn't you?.
    I understand T-bone but remember where you are right now...the "steroids" section...so in case you forgot...people come in here asking questions and seeking information on "steroids"...I figure people already know all kinds of horror stories of steroid use coming in here...so if they come in here asking...they must not care to an extent...right?
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Well if I want to compete the I obviously have to get into something...Right? There isnt a bodybuilder out there that isnt on them, Well unless they are in natural which you dont hear or see anything on them.
    Steroids are useless if you don't train hard, eat right, and get enough rest! That's why nosnmiveins is asking and making sure your nutrition is "on the spot" and recommending you search and get more knowledge on the subject of using steroids because there is more to it than you think...take a look into the nutrition section of this forum and look at what other people are eating...and I second the Havoc/Epi starting recommendation...
  15. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Steroids are useless if you train hard, eat right, and get enough rest! That's why nosnmiveins is asking and making sure your nutrition is "on the spot" and recommending you search and get more knowledge on the subject of using steroids because there is more to it than you think...take a look into the nutrition section of this forum and look at what other people are eating...and I second the Havoc/Epi starting recommendation...

I don't know about that...I still think they use them for medical purposes and your body would still react to a chemical even if you ate like crap....If you are eating right, training hard, and resting enough, you will make gains WITHOUT the use of steroids.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't know about that...I still think they use them for medical purposes and your body would still react to a chemical even if you ate like crap....If you are eating right, training hard, and resting enough, you will make gains WITHOUT the use of steroids.
    Yes that may be so...but then what's the point of taking steroids if you plan on gaining 1-3lbs when doing the aforementioned routine which will induce much greater success and reach your goal for gains? Mind you coming off your steroids for medical purposes, you will surely lose any gains you may have made...

Gains are slower without steroids haha.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

I understand that they are dangerous, but I want to get alot of gains and eating good and working out hard isnt going to give me the results I want...I want to get huge, I have been working out a long time and im ready to take the next step,

Thanks for all the info.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I understand that they are dangerous, but I want to get alot of gains and eating good and working out hard isnt going to give me the results I want...I want to get huge, I have been working out a long time and im ready to take the next step,

Thanks for all the info.
    Come up with more questions and if I can help I will...just be patient with jumping into things is all I'm saying...everybody wants to be BIGger and whatnot...regardless of that it still takes time...
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Read my new post titled "A Couple Quick Questions"

Thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Love the site
    By CodyK7 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 02:54 PM
  2. Injection site site.
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 03:10 PM
  3. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 07:37 AM
  4. I love this site
    By LCSULLA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 09:20 AM
  5. i love this site but im starting to get angry
    By love2dip in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2005, 08:58 PM