Starting a cycle of M-Drol

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
Ok guys...I know that I haven't been a very active poster around here...but I've been a long time visitor and I'm not new to the workout crowd...Here's my deal:

I'm not new to the weight lifting scene, I've been around since my sophomore year in High School...I've finally hit a point in my lifting where I feel I need that extra push...so I've looked into different options....

Well, first I thought I'd try Universal Animal Test, but then after gaining some courage I thought I'd try a cycle of P-Plex and M-Drol (not at the same time, and not back to back). I've done a very large amount of research on these items (about 9 months worth)...so I have some Nolvadex, I have some liver support, and a good deal of other types of on cycle support...and I'm wanting to go ahead and start my first cycle...

Here's where I get confused and wonder what I should do...I just started on my first can of Animal Test last week...and was wondering if it would be a bad idea to stop the Animal test and start up on the M-Drol...Also...would that make my Animal Test completely useless to stop after using 14 packs and then picking up later?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for your time in advance.

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
Thanks for the response. Haha, I just got so excited because my m-drol and p-plex came in today.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response. Haha, I just got so excited because my m-drol and p-plex came in today.
No problem was glad to respond you may get other responses i believe it contains something hormonal in it hence the directions on that product says to take time off good luck bro:cheers:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how long have u been using animal test?

i think Animal test is just a test booster, if u stop now, give ur body a 3-4 week break and hop on pplex or mdrol

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
how long have u been using animal test?

i think Animal test is just a test booster, if u stop now, give ur body a 3-4 week break and hop on pplex or mdrol
I am only on week two...so I haven't been using it very long at all...Maybe 10 packs.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
stop now, wait a week start mdrol,
you say youve been researching for about 9 months? why nolva for pct? clomid is a much better option for superdrol pct, and why no fenugreek, it really helps pct.
animal test is just a test booster, you could use it as part of pct, as you will be shutdown.
but nolva for phera plex....its good.
hope it goes well bro

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
Well, actually, now that I think about it...I'd probably do the P-Plex cycle first and then after PCT and recovery time go in and do the M-Drol Cycle. You don't think that the Animal Test would be too much for PCT alongside everything else? Oh, and sorry, yes I do have fenugreek...Here, this may make things sound a little better...here are all of the things that I DO have to run during/after the cycle...

Fenugreek
Milk thistle
Liver Support
Hawthorne berry
DHEA (that i may or may not need, but i have it just in case)
Liquinolva

and i think that's about it...

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
better idea that, do the p plex, you can use nolva, fenugreek, plus the other stuff, plenty of efa, and get some nolva for the mdrol, dont use the dhea, until the mdrol, dont think you will need it with the p plex.
hope it goes well bro, run a log so we can see your results.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Well, actually, now that I think about it...I'd probably do the P-Plex cycle first and then after PCT and recovery time go in and do the M-Drol Cycle. You don't think that the Animal Test would be too much for PCT alongside everything else? Oh, and sorry, yes I do have fenugreek...Here, this may make things sound a little better...here are all of the things that I DO have to run during/after the cycle...

Fenugreek
Milk thistle
Liver Support
Hawthorne berry
DHEA (that i may or may not need, but i have it just in case)
Liquinolva

and i think that's about it...
Milk thistle + Liver Support? What else does the liver support have in it? Odds are it already has milk thistle in it.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Many people use nolva time and time again is probably why he decided to use it.I'm going to use it and drive after m-drol.So is bassgod and countless others.(the nolva)

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Many people use nolva time and time again is probably why he decided to use it.I'm going to use it and drive after m-drol.So is bassgod and countless others.(the nolva)
Add me to that list too. My lab rat of course :rasp:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Add me to that list too. My lab rat of course :rasp:
Are you going to include the drive?I haven't used it yet,but the ones who have love it.They even say it elavates mood.

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
I've used drive before...and this is just my personal experience, but I felt nothing at all...not even an itch of anything...again, maybe it just wasn't effective for me.

Oh yeah, and as for the liver support...haha, duh me, it should have just said "Milk thistle FOR liver support" :p