It looks like IDS Mass Caps are back

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
It looks like a new formula, I'll let some of you more chemistry minded guys debate it.

Proprietary Mass CapsXP Blend 1074.00 mg
Arachidonic Acid Powder
137-trimethylxanthine
Hoenelen
Buplurium Bergamottin
Eurycoma Longifolia Jack
Tribulus
Green Tea
Methylhexedra
20-Hydroxyecdysone
5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone

The hype:

Mass Caps XP - Gaining muscle requires many factors right down to the cellular level! This is why Mass Caps XP uses Arachidonic Acid along with multiple Testosterone potenciators to create a truly anabolic environment inside the muscle cell. With clinically backed results, Mass Caps XP delivers both size and strength!

The biggest breakthrough in muscle building technology since synthetic testosterone is undoubtably Arachidonic Acid. The Arachidonic Acid in Mass Caps XP directly responsible for all growth factors in the muscle cell. Every anabolic activity from the number of androgen receptors and how strong and often lGF-1 levels are spiked, to Anabolic Nitric Oxide formulation and protein synthesis for muscle growth all on Arachidonic Acid levels! Mass Caps XP spikes cellular Arachidonic Acid results in larger more impressive muscle growth!

BTW, I know it was Mass Tabs, I believe this is the replacement product.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
junk. I'd love to use it for free, but it is along the same lines as Halodrol Liquigels.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
It looks OK, but nowhere the potency (or sides) of the original, kinda follows the string of Superdorl --> Superdrol NG, Halodrol --> Halodrol LGs....

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
if it were like 20-30.00 I'd buy it and try it just for the hell of it.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
i dont know what "Hoenelen" is, but there's nothing else in the product that is considered a pharmaceutical steroid (ecdysteroids dont count!), like the original mass tabs were.