R.I.P. One+

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Thanks Big H.


  2. Originally posted by YellowJacket


    Well man like I said before, all the petitions have been created, websites developed, I dont know what else can be done......

    But you'll be happy to know my letter via e-mail was sent a few minutes ago and I will also be mailing via postal service. Mine is short, sweet and to the point. It states:

    Communism-N A social system in which there are no private ownership of the means of production.

    Sums up my feelings more than accuratly.
    Cool.
    •   
       


  3. Originally posted by pjorstad
    Hey dio, funny article in avants current issue


    I agree with what you been saying in this thread DIO.
    Thanks x2

  4. Originally posted by John Benz

    Very well said, indeed! I openly attacked Pat Arnold for interfering in several threads where I warned teens away from ph. And I had used valid arguments, no scare tactics. Par Deus and Dante chimed in calling me one of the stupidest people on earth, and further stating that I had never made one worthwhile contribution at bb.com, and that anyone could check my posts and see them for them for the nonsense that they were. Par Deus has a God complex, and Dante is a sick, twisted soul, who has begun to believe in his own omnipotence. After all, he sits at god's right hand. Dante has serious mental and emotional problems, and is not the same as when he moderated at bb.com. He relentlessly attacks anyone who disagrees with him.

    What me me confront these ph giants? These 3 men had the mendacity to openly state the industry has always been vehemently opposed to teenagers using prohormones. Their memory is short; but their unmitigated gall is enormous.

    Dio, these men are in a situation of their own devising. I feel bad for Bill Llewellin, and for the rest of us who would still like to see ph legal. But in looking at the big picture, all is not lost. The sky is not falling, and in the worst case scenario, everyone will have to learn all about nutrition and training. Teens are the major market for ph, as most believe they can circumvent years of hard work by taking a magic pill. Sorry, there are no shortcuts!


    Dio, I like you and respect your supplement opinions, but on this thread you are just plain confused. And, it is obvious that you did come here to side with Dante and pick a fight with YJ.
    John your situation surprised me more than anyone, because I don't remember seeing you fight with anybody. I must have missed all of it.

    As far as your arguments with Par and Dante go, I really don't agree with the insults either side was trading. Again I was caught off guard by the situation. They were pretty ugly and I can see why animosity exists on both sides. I did catch an exchange with Pat though.

    I don't think any of the three mentioned ever encouraged teens to use prohormones. They just wanted to give honest answers. Your opinion may differ, but I'm satisfied that all three of them have shown character in their reactions.

    I have no problem confronting manufacturers when their wrong. I've had run ins with syntrax and nutrex, when I thought they wrong. I respect your decision to try to keep the companies in line -- I just think you chose the wrong targets.

    I'd rather not get involved in the personal shots between you and the avant guys, but I think you have them wrong too. Neither takes themselves that seriously; maybe you just have the same sense of humor.

    I don't think PHs going away is the end of the world -- I just like the option of being able to use them when i choose. Most teens, and hell of a lot of others, would benefit far more from learning proper diet and exercise. It's too bad that when Phs are banned they turn to methoxy, bug hormones and the latest bull****. Some people will always look for the easiest way -- that's not going to change.


    Finally, I did not come here to pick a fight or defend anyone; I went to the anabolic review to do those things I cam here to try to clear a few things up and address some statements that rubbed me the wrong way. I stayed here to try and clear the air a little bit and maybe put a damper on all the animosity going around. The jury's still out on the last one

  5. Originally posted by Dio


    Cool.
    Yes, now if I get a raid on my house or something of that nature, Ill be contacting you
    •   
       


  6. Originally posted by John Benz

    Dio, here is just a sample of a new post at bb.com. In response to a sig by one of Layne's friend's named Fletch, which goes:******IP BAN YJ/GoldenEagle********




    Yes all this mean spirited gossip over at bdc.com. Wish we could clean up, and be more open minded like the boys @ bb,com.
    I think bb.com is turning into a lost cause personally. While I hate to more of this back forth stuff, I don't blame Layne for wanting for not discouraging this sort of thing. Not after all the shots he's taken.

    Besides, I've seen similar sentiments posted on this board about various people over there.

  7. Originally posted by K (Phoenix)


     

    How many letters do you really think you can rally up? A few thousands? 

    The irony of it all is, after all the MuscleTech bashing, although well deserved, you need MT to rally their customer base of idiots and lazies to cry foul, in order to make a noticeable noise. *sigh* Such is life.

    A few thousand guys are no going to make squat when the politicians weigh how many votes to loss vs to gain by siding with the bill.
    I don't know how many letters we'll get or even how many it takes to make a difference. I think it's worth trying though. It's a shame that this started so late, because the anti-aging angle would have scared the **** out of them if enough people from the baby boomers showed concern.

    It's funny that you mention that muscletech bashing, because I thought of the same thing. They have a huge customer base, but I'm not sure how many are literate

  8. Originally posted by Dio


    I think bb.com is turning into a lost cause personally. While I hate to more of this back forth stuff, I don't blame Layne for wanting for not discouraging this sort of thing. Not after all the shots he's taken.

    Besides, I've seen similar sentiments posted on this board about various people over there.
    Well you know how I feel about this.....you reap what you sow my friend....you act like that, you're going to get people that dont like you. Its weird how cool Layne is over at M&M. I could actually hold a convo. with him over there. But you point me in the direct of a Layne flame or the flaming of anyone else(besides Dante) on here....please. Its not here. He's taking shots? Look at the shots he took at me after I was banned. Nut I honestly dont mind Layne, and there will be no Layne bashing, bb.com mod bashing, etc. from here on out (not that there was any before, but Chi_Town came over here to start some ****, and I got a little out of hand) but other than that, all bb.com members and mods are welcome, and Im not saying that because I feel Im obligated to, I like the company really.

    If you dont post here because the Dante slams, then I apologize, I'll clean them up. I saw all the **** everyone at M&M was talking about me, but regardless me **** talking him makes me no better than him. Lesson learned.

  9. Originally posted by jweave23


    Well Dio, let me interject a little here, even though I'm sure this is quite off topic. I am guilty of Layne bashing sure, but I would think you would realize that in no way is the chat banter a decent representation of BDCNutrition as a whole, and I'm sure Chemo could tell you that. You seem to have looked for dead serious discussion on relavent matters, and you didn't get it there the few times I saw you on. Well, it is a chat, not a thread, and sometimes this happens. Making generalizations regarding this site as a result of your chat experiences will get you nowhere. The chat tends to bring the worst and best out in all of us, just like the off topic or misc sections at other boards as well, but be careful slinging that mud around threads, or you will raise eyebrows very quick. I am guilty of Layne bashing yes, not much with Dante though, but if you think that you can make generalizations of my or others' personalities from that, you are dead wrong. I like to have my fun and that is one way of doing it here (immature? probably, but maybe that's what some are searching for occasionally). So I agree that it may not be the most responsible thing for me to do to bash Layne or act "inappropriately" in your eyes, but I do take your insinuation to mean most here are cronies and/or followers with no differing opinion, so let's not pretend that's not what you're saying.
    I understand that the chat is not representative of the whole of the board, but I've seen many threads with the same thing. i realize that this does not represent the whole, but it does seem represent the sentiment of most here. I don't see anyone disagreeing when these things happen.

    To be fair, these posts, while prominent make up a small part of the whole board. So your point about generalizing is taken.

    I also don't see a problem with blowing off steam, I went on about the sytrax issue if you remember. There was also a lot of banter (pizza anyone?) so it's like I was looking for a serious discussion. I just wanted to avoid the excessive bashing.

  10. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Yes, now if I get a raid on my house or something of that nature, Ill be contacting you
    I'd be happy to take that call. At the very least I'd bring some cigarettes to help you out in your new home

  11. Originally posted by Dio


    I'd be happy to take that call. At the very least I'd bring some cigarettes to help you out in your new home
    Ha.....
    And when the protein ban takes place, I expect you to be right behind me.....

  12. Originally posted by Dio
    I don't think any of the three mentioned ever encouraged teens to use prohormones. They just wanted to give honest answers. Your opinion may differ, but I'm satisfied that all three of them have shown character in their reactions.

    I respect your decision to try to keep the companies in line -- I just think you chose the wrong targets.
    All 3 have encouraged teens to use ph. Par, Dante, and Pat have interjected their opinion in various threads AFTER I had a teen swayed away from ph! You say they just wanted to give honest opinions. How ****ing ignorant is it to tell a teenager that androgens are perfectly harmless, and then add the caveat, but you should probably be sure you're mature enough and most important of all, can you really afford them? Yeah, Dio, that's an honest opinion all right, and those self-righteous, arrogant asses have honest-opionized themselves into a hole they can't crawl out of.

    I'm not mad at you, but you need to go back and search out those threads. Start at the thread "1 test safe for 15" http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=48826

    There are a lot more and just as nasty. Your friend,

    John

  13. Originally posted by YellowJacket


    Well man like I said before, all the petitions have been created, websites developed, I dont know what else can be done......

    But you'll be happy to know my letter via e-mail was sent a few minutes ago and I will also be mailing via postal service. Mine is short, sweet and to the point. It states:

    Communism-N A social system in which there are no private ownership of the means of production.

    Sums up my feelings more than accuratly.
     

    I got qoute for u YJ

    "<!--prv--><!-- open header <B>

    </B> close header -->Tyranny, in it's simplest form, is a lack of choice."

  14. Originally posted by YellowJacket


    Well you know how I feel about this.....you reap what you sow my friend....you act like that, you're going to get people that dont like you. Its weird how cool Layne is over at M&M. I could actually hold a convo. with him over there. But you point me in the direct of a Layne flame or the flaming of anyone else(besides Dante) on here....please. Its not here. He's taking shots? Look at the shots he took at me after I was banned. Nut I honestly dont mind Layne, and there will be no Layne bashing, bb.com mod bashing, etc. from here on out (not that there was any before, but Chi_Town came over here to start some ****, and I got a little out of hand) but other than that, all bb.com members and mods are welcome, and Im not saying that because I feel Im obligated to, I like the company really.

    If you dont post here because the Dante slams, then I apologize, I'll clean them up. I saw all the **** everyone at M&M was talking about me, but regardless me **** talking him makes me no better than him. Lesson learned.
    What about beaker? There are a few others but I'd rather move past that subject and get to the rest of your post. I understand that no one is innocent, and I'm sure he brought some of this animosity on himself, but it seemed to carry over to situations where it wasn't warranted.

    Anyway, I appreciate everything else you said. It took a big man to look past everything else and make those offers and statements. I respect that. ALOT. I'll also try to spread a little understanding on the other side too; I'd love to see everyone interacting respectfully again. Maybe it's possible.

    Again, much respect. I will definitely be back.

  15. Originally posted by YellowJacket

    Ha.....
    And when the protein ban takes place, I expect you to be right behind me.....
    I hope you don't mean that literally...

  16. Originally posted by Dio


    I hope you don't mean that literally...
    No, I mean with a gun in your hand and a bag of ammo, we're going to war

    On a side note, that was actually one of the 1st times Ive ever interacted with Dante....who knew!

  17. My final thoughts on this subject:

    I am sick of being told what I can and cannot take, by the government. It is immoral for the government to tell me what I can or cannot put in my body, so long as I do not hurt others.

    Even though one may not care about prohormones, does not use prohormones, or whatever, one SHOULD care that the government is taking away THEIR RIGHT to use them, if they ever wanted to.

    Bottom line: a right is being taken away, and that, if nothing else, should have everyone "up in arms", and supporting this cause.

    None of this will be a problem, though, when I extend my empire to include not just the U.S., but the entire planet. As God Emperor of the Known Universe, I will lead humanity down the Golden Path to a period which mankind has never known.
  18. Cool


    Originally posted by John Benz

    All 3 have encouraged teens to use ph. Par, Dante, and Pat have interjected their opinion in various threads AFTER I had a teen swayed away from ph! You say they just wanted to give honest opinions. How ****ing ignorant is it to tell a teenager that androgens are perfectly harmless, and then add the caveat, but you should probably be sure you're mature enough and most important of all, can you really afford them? Yeah, Dio, that's an honest opinion all right, and those self-righteous, arrogant asses have honest-opionized themselves into a hole they can't crawl out of.

    I'm not mad at you, but you need to go back and search out those threads. Start at the thread "1 test safe for 15" http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=48826

    There are a lot more and just as nasty. Your friend,

    John
    I've seen that too. Dumb**** teens.

  19. The whole Ph/PS ban is dissapointing but its not the end of the world.
    Powders are still available.

    Like in any industry where they obsolete a product,
    usually there is a last time buy.
    Stock up boys !!
    On the other hand,
    hell Fina is cheap and relatively easy to process.
    And really how hard is it to get any AAS
    if you want it. I'm sure the PH market would be
    the same in the end.

    And remember its like anything else.
    Someone invents a better lock,
    which in turn challenges someone to
    invent a better pick.


    I'm not worried,
    We'll just adapt and find a way around the problem.

  20. Originally posted by Blacksmith
    The whole Ph/PS ban is dissapointing but its not the end of the world.
    Powders are still available.

    Like in any industry where they obsolete a product,
    usually there is a last time buy.
    Stock up boys !!
    On the other hand,
    hell Fina is cheap and relatively easy to process.
    And really how hard is it to get any AAS
    if you want it. I'm sure the PH market would be
    the same in the end.

    And remember its like anything else.
    Someone invents a better lock,
    which in turn challenges someone to
    invent a better pick.


    I'm not worried,
    We'll just adapt and find a way around the problem.
    GOOD THOUGHTS Blacksmith

  21. Originally posted by John Benz

    All 3 have encouraged teens to use ph. Par, Dante, and Pat have interjected their opinion in various threads AFTER I had a teen swayed away from ph! You say they just wanted to give honest opinions. How ****ing ignorant is it to tell a teenager that androgens are perfectly harmless, and then add the caveat, but you should probably be sure you're mature enough and most important of all, can you really afford them? Yeah, Dio, that's an honest opinion all right, and those self-righteous, arrogant asses have honest-opionized themselves into a hole they can't crawl out of.

    I'm not mad at you, but you need to go back and search out those threads. Start at the thread "1 test safe for 15" http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=48826

    There are a lot more and just as nasty. Your friend,

    John
    John I didn't forget about you, I just didn't feel like arguing again. I read the thread (I participated in that one) and a few others. I think it's all a matter of perception. I saw Par and Pat trying to be honest about what the possible repercussions are as opposed to encouraging their use.

    I personally do not want to see teens using PHs, especially 15 year-olds, but I know a couple of guys in their late teens who I thought were able to make educated decisions on using them.

    While I can see why spreading the information about side effects does not help the cause, I also do not think it's a good idea to use misinformation to get the job done.

    In my mind, we should discourage first and educate second. I really think you should take another look yourself. Most of the people in this business are sleazy and honest men are rare. Thus time, I think the ones you singled out are the good guys.

    Peace.

  22. http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showt...0&pagenumber=1

    Ha, check that out, more of your "good" guys. What these guy's problem's? Any idea?

  23. I'm taking the 5th on this one.

    I'm tired of defending people or explaining their point of view here. Each side has their own opinion on the relevant subject matter and is unlikely to change it. I've made my viewpoint clear in the past. I've also made an effort to try to clear the air. It didn't work; so be it.

    I'll just finish by saying that I think both of you are good guys. There's just a lot of water under the bridge at this point. Hopefully at some point in the future both sides will reassess their views on the other.

    I have nothing else to say on this or any related matter at this point.

  24. I just read at the old forum , dante posted that both he and Par have stated that ph are steroids.&nbsp; Well , HOW T F&nbsp; are you going to get ph from being banned then?&nbsp; Is there some sort of lunacy spreading around?

  25. Originally posted by K (Phoenix)
    I just read at the old forum , dante posted that both he and Par have stated that ph are steroids.&nbsp; Well , HOW T F&nbsp; are you going to get ph from being banned then?&nbsp; Is there some sort of lunacy spreading around?
    \

    Yes, and I believe thats called "Tell everyone what they want to hear regardless of what the truth is" In Layman's terms we refer to it as "ignorance"

  26. Originally posted by Dio
    ......It's funny that you mention that muscletech bashing, because I thought of the same thing. They have a huge customer base, but I'm not sure how many are literate
    lol

    Hey, who says you need to be literate to vote?&nbsp; If you can vote then you can whine!&nbsp; lol

  27. Originally posted by Dio
    I understand that the chat is not representative of the whole of the board, but I've seen many threads with the same thing. i realize that this does not represent the whole, but it does seem represent the sentiment of most here. I don't see anyone disagreeing when these things happen. I just wanted to avoid the excessive bashing.
    Oh **** it man!&nbsp; How many times I have supported the prick publicly? The first chance he got, he went public to stab me where I couldn't respond. Yeah, if I have any tears for him, I'll save them for myself!

    &nbsp;

  28. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Yes, and I believe thats called "Tell everyone what they want to hear regardless of what the truth is" In Layman's terms we refer to it as "ignorance"
    Seriously, whether you like it or not, steroids are banned under the current law. If you state that phs are steroids, well, excuse the **** out of me, WTF are you complaining about PHS ban then?&nbsp; You can't go to Congress and tell them to go **** themselves with the Steroid law they made and then expect them to see things your way. Talk about undermining your own case!&nbsp;&nbsp;

  29. Originally posted by K (Phoenix)


    Seriously, whether you like it or not, steroids are banned under the current law. If you state that phs are steroids, well, excuse the **** out of me, WTF are you complaining about PHS ban then?&nbsp; You can't go to Congress and tell them to go **** themselves with the Steroid law they made and then expect them to see things your way. Talk about undermining your own case!&nbsp;&nbsp;
    Your point is well taken. It's a catch 22 situation that those douchebags with the andro lawsuit tried to capitalize on.

    Sometimes the truth can hurt your case, but in this situation there are different variations of it. There are several definitions for what a steroid is, but right now the only one that really matters is the governments. Gear should never have been criminalized in the first place. It took an alarmist media and a strong sports lobby to push it through. It's unlikely that those laws will ever be repealed although I think test will get easier to get a script for as time goes on.

    Most PHs are weaker than the real thing. Personally, I think this is a decent compromise as far as the FDA is concerned. Of course there are opinions that matter far more than mine...
  30. Cool


    Originally posted by K (Phoenix)


    Seriously, whether you like it or not, steroids are banned under the current law. If you state that phs are steroids, well, excuse the **** out of me, WTF are you complaining about PHS ban then?&nbsp; You can't go to Congress and tell them to go **** themselves with the Steroid law they made and then expect them to see things your way. Talk about undermining your own case!&nbsp;&nbsp;
    This isn't bb.com, K, "****" isn't bleeped out
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. one of those nights !
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 10:38 PM
  2. Diet plan (start of cutting cycle) One day
    By Matthew D in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 02:19 PM
  3. THE BATTLE! 1AD vs. One+
    By MassMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2002, 04:13 PM
  4. One 1-t amount
    By Stez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 06:20 PM
  5. Have you guys heard of ONE+ ?
    By mc1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-11-2002, 12:22 AM
Log in
Log in