R.I.P. One+

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Dio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

    Originally posted by YellowJacket
    I understand a lot of things, you need to understand that people have different opinions and beliefs, thats what makes the world go 'round. Not EVERYONE is like you. I apologize. And you've already made it clear you want nothing to do with this board

    Sometimes it seems as if the BDC board was created just so it's members could insult Layne and now Dante. While I enjoy the company of many members there, I want no part of that behaviour.


    I came here hoping this would not be the case. As I stated above i enjoy the company of many people here, but do not agree with the constant bashing of people I respect. I stopped by in the chat room and bashing Layne was far more important than any other topic. WTF?

    As I said, I hoped it would be different, but I it looks like everyone getting along, or at least showing respect is a pipe dream.


    And you preach against the "ganging up".....

    BDC clique. The people who left were already familiar with each other and for a while this group dominated the board. If you disagreed with one, all of them ganged up on you


    This is true. I'm sure there are people in your group who know it's true. It never bothered me that much, but plenty of people got treated in ways they did not deserve. Jason Scott asked several valid questions about the status quo and got **** on and banned as a result.

    Every place has it's "ruling class." There's nothing really wrong about it, it's the way things happen. But let's not pretend that it does not exist.

    You were so quick to Dantes rescue at AR, but where are you at over there taking up for me in the flaming threads about me? Oh I know! You're right along with them. So its obvious you have no respect for me or this board. You **** talk it, but have you really been here long enough to accumulate an opinion? Exactly.

    Show me where I slammed you --you'll have a hard time finding any examples. The truth of the matter is that I while I have respect for you, I think you've been wrong many times. That's why I stayed out of the discussions -- it's the same reason I've stayed out the exchanges with/about Benz. I don't have to agree with everything someone says to enjoy interacting with them. By the same token, the fact that I get along with someone does not make them infallible in my eyes.

    I know who most of the big players are on this board and I've known them long enough to form an opinion. I also see the open hostility displayed at bb.com. I've also stopped by a couple times without posting. I'll repeat myself again: I like many people here, but there's a lot of bull**** I don't agree with.

    I'm trying to get past that, but it's looking pretty unlikely.

  2. YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Dont know who Jason Scott is, but if he was banned here I had no idea about it. You're also awful quick to judge for someone who's stopping in to fight a cause. Everyone here is concerned, take some time as read some threads and ask around. I dont have a "group" I have friends who as I do recognize bull**** when they see it. Its a common cause, we're all a group, or at least Id like to think so. My clout isnt as high as Dante's and I dont agree with you on everything, so Im not worth following. You say Im wrong a lot....wrong to whom? You? That was a pretty selfish statement, I always found it hard to be wrong when its an opinionated topic. Its obvious you're over here as the representative of Dante's board and thats cool, they're all welcome over, we could learn from them and Im sure they could learn from us. You want to look at the big picture then look at it, Im not the big picture, get off me and my character. Its just funny how at bb.com, AR, here doesnt matter you argue with me, you couldnt agree with me on anything. From the beginning. I dont know if you just go out looking for one or what.

    I'll repeat myself again: I like many people here, but there's a lot of bull**** I don't agree with.


    Theres a lot of bull**** everywhere. Enough said.

    Oh and when you go back over to Dante's, ask him what his registered name here is and why he's hiding it. He said he read the thread from over here where I **** talked him, I saw the link someone posted and thats cool.....but.....you cant read threads over here unless you're a member, Interesting.


    As for the real topic here.....Im not a PH user, I never once said everyone should "Resort to AAS use" thats not something that would come out of my mouth, as much as you'd like it to. PH are done, they're gone, been banned. As you can see by one of my last posts at BB.com, I didnt know this was that serious, it was. Theres nothing I can do now. Theres nothing no one can do now but show your dislike for goverment officials. I hate that they're gone and somehow I hope there's loopholes so they can still be distributed. Im not the most savvy PH man you'll find. Im old fashion I suppose, I believe in good old protein powder, liver tabs, flax oil, creatine and a solid diet and busting your ass in the gym. Im not all natural, but this sense of urgency over an abused supplement doesnt get me that fired up, I apologize I dont feel as stongly as you but to say "I figured you'd be one of the people who would fight this all the way". How do you figure that? Ive never even talked to you outside of arguing with you constantly, so I doubt you would know.

    I agree that PHs are dangerous if misused, and if you cant see that then your focused is blurred by a lost cause. They're too readily avaliable for teens. Ive never been a fan of teens at all, but thats on message boards, this is real life.

    Now you've got me, this is my real reason NOT to fight this ban full throttle...... If supplement companies wouldnt make their ads tso appealing to teens and so readily avaliable for teen use, I would be all out kicking ass in this dispute. But because they knowingly wouldnt hesitate to sell to a teen for the fast $$$, makes me jsut sit back, relax and watch this all unfold. Although Im still pissed that they're taking my rights because of a few *******s teens who abuse it, you reap what you sow. The goverment DID NOT put them in this position, they did this to themselves. The supplement companies took my rights, not the goverment. Its their own faults for this abolishment. Everyone is so quick to blame the goverment for everything (please ignore me avatar right now). Look at the REAL *******s behind this ban.......Im sure you personally couldnt see this since your best friends are those owners, but good ol country boys like me, who have nothing in this can see it clearly. (but nothing in this I mean, PHs are banned, get over it, try a steady diet and hardwork, I think Layne would be proud to hear me say that)
  3. New Member
    Dio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

    I've already explained the situation with Dante -- it has nothing to do with perceived clout. I run with people who think like me -- same as you. I don't think I'm following anyone, I just go with what I agree with.

    Of course the comment about you being wrong is my opinion. I'm sure just as many idisagree with me as agree. The point is I base my decisions on these opinions -- same as anyone else.

    I actually stopped in here more for personal reasons than for the cause. I tried pretty hard to keep the AR situation from detiorating and I failed. You'll notice that Dante was wiling to stop, yet you pressed the issue. I was going to ignore the situation but then changed my mind. As far as the judging goes, you'll find me more open minded about these disagreements than most, but I still have my opinions.

    I've agreed with you many times, but you're right that I've probably disagreed more. If I didn't see any value in your presence, I would not have asked bb.com to un-ban you. I don't go looking for you to start fights -- it just ends up happening when I see some of things you post.

    Finally, you state you're not the big picture, but you insert yourself into most of these situations. That's why you get addressed. Anyone making the same strong statements would get the same reactions.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Dio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

    Originally posted by YellowJacket

    "I figured you'd be one of the people who would fight this all the way". How do you figure that? Ive never even talked to you outside of arguing with you constantly, so I doubt you would know.

    I agree that PHs are dangerous if misused, and if you cant see that then your focused is blurred by a lost cause. They're too readily avaliable for teens. Ive never been a fan of teens at all, but thats on message boards, this is real life.

    Now you've got me, this is my real reason NOT to fight this ban full throttle...... If supplement companies wouldnt make their ads tso appealing to teens and so readily avaliable for teen use, I would be all out kicking ass in this dispute. But because they knowingly wouldnt hesitate to sell to a teen for the fast $$$, makes me jsut sit back, relax and watch this all unfold. Although Im still pissed that they're taking my rights because of a few *******s teens who abuse it, you reap what you sow. The goverment DID NOT put them in this position, they did this to themselves. The supplement companies took my rights, not the goverment. Its their own faults for this abolishment. Everyone is so quick to blame the goverment for everything (please ignore me avatar right now). Look at the REAL *******s behind this ban.......Im sure you personally couldnt see this since your best friends are those owners, but good ol country boys like me, who have nothing in this can see it clearly. (but nothing in this I mean, PHs are banned, get over it, try a steady diet and hardwork, I think Layne would be proud to hear me say that)
    I have used them in limited quantities myself; I like having the option available to me. Almost all of my results have come from eating and lifting properly.

    I think there are plenty of sleazy companies out there and I have taken my share of shots against them: do a search on bb.com for my name and nutrex. I support the companies that I think are honest in their approach. These people did not do this to themselves.

    Pat arnold was against 1-test from hitting the market because he thought it would push things too far. He was right. Yet people slammed him for being against it. Sometimes you just can't win.

    I personally would not mind age and advertising restrictions on the products. As a matter of fact I think that would be great. But outright banning.

    I mentioned that I thought you would fight not for a love of PHs, but because you seem to fight against things you don't agree with.
  5. YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Originally posted by Dio



    I mentioned that I thought you would fight not for a love of PHs, but because you seem to fight against things you don't agree with.
    Well man like I said before, all the petitions have been created, websites developed, I dont know what else can be done......

    But you'll be happy to know my letter via e-mail was sent a few minutes ago and I will also be mailing via postal service. Mine is short, sweet and to the point. It states:

    Communism-N A social system in which there are no private ownership of the means of production.

    Sums up my feelings more than accuratly.
  6. Banned
    pjorstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

    Hey dio, funny article in avants current issue


    I agree with what you been saying in this thread DIO.
  7. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1453
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sometimes it seems as if the BDC board was created just so it's members could insult Layne and now Dante. While I enjoy the company of many members there, I want no part of that behaviour.

    I came here hoping this would not be the case. As I stated above i enjoy the company of many people here, but do not agree with the constant bashing of people I respect. I stopped by in the chat room and bashing Layne was far more important than any other topic. WTF?

    As I said, I hoped it would be different, but I it looks like everyone getting along, or at least showing respect is a pipe dream.

    And you preach against the "ganging up".....

    BDC clique. The people who left were already familiar with each other and for a while this group dominated the board. If you disagreed with one, all of them ganged up on you


    Every place has it's "ruling class." There's nothing really wrong about it, it's the way things happen. But let's not pretend that it does not exist.
    [/B]
    Well Dio, let me interject a little here, even though I'm sure this is quite off topic. I am guilty of Layne bashing sure, but I would think you would realize that in no way is the chat banter a decent representation of BDCNutrition as a whole, and I'm sure Chemo could tell you that. You seem to have looked for dead serious discussion on relavent matters, and you didn't get it there the few times I saw you on. Well, it is a chat, not a thread, and sometimes this happens. Making generalizations regarding this site as a result of your chat experiences will get you nowhere. The chat tends to bring the worst and best out in all of us, just like the off topic or misc sections at other boards as well, but be careful slinging that mud around threads, or you will raise eyebrows very quick. I am guilty of Layne bashing yes, not much with Dante though, but if you think that you can make generalizations of my or others' personalities from that, you are dead wrong. I like to have my fun and that is one way of doing it here (immature? probably, but maybe that's what some are searching for occasionally). So I agree that it may not be the most responsible thing for me to do to bash Layne or act "inappropriately" in your eyes, but I do take your insinuation to mean most here are cronies and/or followers with no differing opinion, so let's not pretend that's not what you're saying.
  8. Banned
    John Benz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%

    Originally posted by YellowJacket
    I agree that PHs are dangerous if misused, and if you cant see that then your focused is blurred by a lost cause. They're too readily avaliable for teens. Ive never been a fan of teens at all, but thats on message boards, this is real life.

    Now you've got me, this is my real reason NOT to fight this ban full throttle...... If supplement companies wouldnt make their ads tso appealing to teens and so readily avaliable for teen use, I would be all out kicking ass in this dispute. But because they knowingly wouldnt hesitate to sell to a teen for the fast $$$, makes me just sit back, relax and watch this all unfold. Although Im still pissed that they're taking my rights because of a few *******s teens who abuse it, you reap what you sow. The goverment DID NOT put them in this position, they did this to themselves. The supplement companies took my rights, not the goverment. Its their own faults for this abolishment. Everyone is so quick to blame the goverment for everything (please ignore me avatar right now). Look at the REAL *******s behind this ban.......Im sure you personally couldnt see this since your best friends are those owners, but good ol country boys like me, who have nothing in this can see it clearly. (but nothing in this I mean, PHs are banned, get over it, try a steady diet and hardwork, I think Layne would be proud to hear me say that)
    Very well said, indeed! I openly attacked Pat Arnold for interfering in several threads where I warned teens away from ph. And I had used valid arguments, no scare tactics. Par Deus and Dante chimed in calling me one of the stupidest people on earth, and further stating that I had never made one worthwhile contribution at bb.com, and that anyone could check my posts and see them for them for the nonsense that they were. Par Deus has a God complex, and Dante is a sick, twisted soul, who has begun to believe in his own omnipotence. After all, he sits at god's right hand. Dante has serious mental and emotional problems, and is not the same as when he moderated at bb.com. He relentlessly attacks anyone who disagrees with him.

    What me me confront these ph giants? These 3 men had the mendacity to openly state the industry has always been vehemently opposed to teenagers using prohormones. Their memory is short; but their unmitigated gall is enormous.

    Dio, these men are in a situation of their own devising. I feel bad for Bill Llewellin, and for the rest of us who would still like to see ph legal. But in looking at the big picture, all is not lost. The sky is not falling, and in the worst case scenario, everyone will have to learn all about nutrition and training. Teens are the major market for ph, as most believe they can circumvent years of hard work by taking a magic pill. Sorry, there are no shortcuts!

    YJ, your posts on this thread show incredible insight, and my respect for you is even greater now than before.

    Dio, I like you and respect your supplement opinions, but on this thread you are just plain confused. And, it is obvious that you did come here to side with Dante and pick a fight with YJ.
  9. Banned
    pjorstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

    This is my reason for thinking that ph's being banned could be a good reason. Less fit people around! Means more putang for me because we will be a small minority with our access to gear.


    I already got a box of fina ready to go in a few weeks as im making my leap from 1-test(legal) to illegal, to feed my cows betzy.
  10. YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Originally posted by pjorstad
    This is my reason for thinking that ph's being banned could be a good reason. Less fit people around! Means more putang for me because we will be a small minority with our access to gear.
    Well if you think PHs alone make people fit, then you've fallen off the board of reality. People forget abotu a solid diet and training hard.....without that, PHs arent ****. Granted PHs help greatly, but its not the end of the world. So I dont think "fit" is the proper word, maybe some more of the lines of muscular.
  11. Banned
    pjorstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

    Your right yellow jacket. I should claify.

    What i mean is you get all these stupid teens who bulk up on 1-test and prohormones for years on end with little attention to any kind of diet and very good training regimen and before you know it they are bigger and muscular then a lot of guys who hardly use them but pay more attention to diet and training.


    You know the typical teenagers and 20 somethings im talking about, big arms and shoulders but lacking in the neck back department usually and almost always lacking from the waist down. And their training routine sucks!
  12. Banned
    John Benz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%

    Originally posted by Dio
    Sometimes it seems as if the BDC board was created just so it's members could insult Layne and now Dante. While I enjoy the company of many members there, I want no part of that behaviour.

    I came here hoping this would not be the case. As I stated above i enjoy the company of many people here, but do not agree with the constant bashing of people I respect. I stopped by in the chat room and bashing Layne was far more important than any other topic. WTF?
    Dio, here is just a sample of a new post at bb.com. In response to a sig by one of Layne's friend's named Fletch, which goes:******IP BAN YJ/GoldenEagle********

    Originally posted by Smackdown
    Hey Fletch! Looking great. Your legs are looking fantastic bro.

    By the way I did not copy your signature, i added mine three days ago on my own having never have seen yours after seeing so many dildos on here with things such as "free YJ" in their signatures as if he were some great freedom fighter and not the half-wit cretin we all know him to be.
    **** Keep YellowJacket banned****
    Originally posted by str8flexed
    I can just see the YJ posse saddling up to come over here now.
    Originally posted by Smackdown
    First will come YJ, then Benz, and then perhaps that Red Oktober fool as i suspect him of being Kennyboy.

    Pfff... It'll be fun making them look like idiots.
    Yes all this mean spirited gossip over at bdc.com. Wish we could clean up, and be more open minded like the boys @ bb,com.
  13. YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Jealousy's a bitch huh?
  14. New Member
    K (Phoenix)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

    Originally posted by Dio


    I'm not asking for this for me. This is something that affects everyone -- I don't know how else to try to explain this.

    The letters actually DO make a difference. Politicians are concerned with their popularity first and everything else second. They need to be shown that there's a vocal group against this decision. That type of thing is one of the few ways people can make a difference.
     

    How many letters do you really think you can rally up? A few thousands? 

    The irony of it all is, after all the MuscleTech bashing, although well deserved, you need MT to rally their customer base of idiots and lazies to cry foul, in order to make a noticeable noise. *sigh* Such is life.

    A few thousand guys are no going to make squat when the politicians weigh how many votes to loss vs to gain by siding with the bill.
  15. New Member
    K (Phoenix)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

    Originally posted by John Benz

    Dio, here is just a sample of a new post at bb.com. In response to a sig by one of Layne's friend's named Fletch, which goes:******IP BAN YJ/GoldenEagle********


    Yes all this mean spirited gossip over at bdc.com. Wish we could clean up, and be more open minded like the boys @ bb,com.
    damn I have been reincarnated as a Ruskie in Mr. Smacky's Neighborhood.   ****ing nutcase is obssessed with me.
  16. Banned
    pjorstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

    I used my mom's name when sending email's.
  17. New Member
    K (Phoenix)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

    Originally posted by John Benz

    Very well said, indeed! I openly attacked Pat Arnold for interfering in several threads where I warned teens away from ph. And I had used valid arguments, no scare tactics. Par Deus and Dante chimed in calling me one of the stupidest people on earth, and further stating that I had never made one worthwhile contribution at bb.com, and that anyone could check my posts and see them for them for the nonsense that they were. Par Deus has a God complex, and Dante is a sick, twisted soul, who has begun to believe in his own omnipotence. After all, he sits at god's right hand. Dante has serious mental and emotional problems, and is not the same as when he moderated at bb.com. He relentlessly attacks anyone who disagrees with him.

    What me me confront these ph giants? These 3 men had the mendacity to openly state the industry has always been vehemently opposed to teenagers using prohormones. Their memory is short; but their unmitigated gall is enormous.

    Dio, these men are in a situation of their own devising. I feel bad for Bill Llewellin, and for the rest of us who would still like to see ph legal. But in looking at the big picture, all is not lost. The sky is not falling, and in the worst case scenario, everyone will have to learn all about nutrition and training. Teens are the major market for ph, as most believe they can circumvent years of hard work by taking a magic pill. Sorry, there are no shortcuts!

    YJ, your posts on this thread show incredible insight, and my respect for you is even greater now than before.

    Dio, I like you and respect your supplement opinions, but on this thread you are just plain confused. And, it is obvious that you did come here to side with Dante and pick a fight with YJ.
     

    I agree wholeheartedly. The bee has indeed grown into a great GOLDEN EAGLE!!

     

     
  18. YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Originally posted by K (Phoenix)


     

    I agree wholeheartedly. The bee has indeed grown into a great GOLDEN EAGLE!!

     

     
    In a time when little bees are no longer allowed to voice their opinions or contradict the almighty mods, the GoldenEagle steps on (only momentarly) to stoop to their level, to rain on the parade of omnipotence. Oh boy. People take themselves way to serious.
  19. New Member
    K (Phoenix)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

    Originally posted by YellowJacket
    In a time when little bees are no longer allowed to voice their opinions or contradict the almighty mods, the GoldenEagle steps on (only momentarly) to stoop to their level, to rain on the parade of omnipotence. Oh boy. People take themselves way to serious.
    What I mean was, reading your posts, we can all see that they can only come from a person of tremenduous intelligence, knowledge and insight.  
  20. Banned
    Big H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    19.09%

    I'm getting sick of Smackdown's crap. I think I'll warn him now.
  21. New Member
    K (Phoenix)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

    Thanks Big H.
  22. New Member
    Dio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

    Originally posted by YellowJacket


    Well man like I said before, all the petitions have been created, websites developed, I dont know what else can be done......

    But you'll be happy to know my letter via e-mail was sent a few minutes ago and I will also be mailing via postal service. Mine is short, sweet and to the point. It states:

    Communism-N A social system in which there are no private ownership of the means of production.

    Sums up my feelings more than accuratly.
    Cool.
  23. New Member
    Dio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

    Originally posted by pjorstad
    Hey dio, funny article in avants current issue


    I agree with what you been saying in this thread DIO.
    Thanks x2
  24. New Member
    Dio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

    Originally posted by John Benz

    Very well said, indeed! I openly attacked Pat Arnold for interfering in several threads where I warned teens away from ph. And I had used valid arguments, no scare tactics. Par Deus and Dante chimed in calling me one of the stupidest people on earth, and further stating that I had never made one worthwhile contribution at bb.com, and that anyone could check my posts and see them for them for the nonsense that they were. Par Deus has a God complex, and Dante is a sick, twisted soul, who has begun to believe in his own omnipotence. After all, he sits at god's right hand. Dante has serious mental and emotional problems, and is not the same as when he moderated at bb.com. He relentlessly attacks anyone who disagrees with him.

    What me me confront these ph giants? These 3 men had the mendacity to openly state the industry has always been vehemently opposed to teenagers using prohormones. Their memory is short; but their unmitigated gall is enormous.

    Dio, these men are in a situation of their own devising. I feel bad for Bill Llewellin, and for the rest of us who would still like to see ph legal. But in looking at the big picture, all is not lost. The sky is not falling, and in the worst case scenario, everyone will have to learn all about nutrition and training. Teens are the major market for ph, as most believe they can circumvent years of hard work by taking a magic pill. Sorry, there are no shortcuts!


    Dio, I like you and respect your supplement opinions, but on this thread you are just plain confused. And, it is obvious that you did come here to side with Dante and pick a fight with YJ.
    John your situation surprised me more than anyone, because I don't remember seeing you fight with anybody. I must have missed all of it.

    As far as your arguments with Par and Dante go, I really don't agree with the insults either side was trading. Again I was caught off guard by the situation. They were pretty ugly and I can see why animosity exists on both sides. I did catch an exchange with Pat though.

    I don't think any of the three mentioned ever encouraged teens to use prohormones. They just wanted to give honest answers. Your opinion may differ, but I'm satisfied that all three of them have shown character in their reactions.

    I have no problem confronting manufacturers when their wrong. I've had run ins with syntrax and nutrex, when I thought they wrong. I respect your decision to try to keep the companies in line -- I just think you chose the wrong targets.

    I'd rather not get involved in the personal shots between you and the avant guys, but I think you have them wrong too. Neither takes themselves that seriously; maybe you just have the same sense of humor.

    I don't think PHs going away is the end of the world -- I just like the option of being able to use them when i choose. Most teens, and hell of a lot of others, would benefit far more from learning proper diet and exercise. It's too bad that when Phs are banned they turn to methoxy, bug hormones and the latest bull****. Some people will always look for the easiest way -- that's not going to change.


    Finally, I did not come here to pick a fight or defend anyone; I went to the anabolic review to do those things I cam here to try to clear a few things up and address some statements that rubbed me the wrong way. I stayed here to try and clear the air a little bit and maybe put a damper on all the animosity going around. The jury's still out on the last one
  25. YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Originally posted by Dio


    Cool.
    Yes, now if I get a raid on my house or something of that nature, Ill be contacting you
  26. New Member
    Dio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

    Originally posted by John Benz

    Dio, here is just a sample of a new post at bb.com. In response to a sig by one of Layne's friend's named Fletch, which goes:******IP BAN YJ/GoldenEagle********




    Yes all this mean spirited gossip over at bdc.com. Wish we could clean up, and be more open minded like the boys @ bb,com.
    I think bb.com is turning into a lost cause personally. While I hate to more of this back forth stuff, I don't blame Layne for wanting for not discouraging this sort of thing. Not after all the shots he's taken.

    Besides, I've seen similar sentiments posted on this board about various people over there.
  27. New Member
    Dio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

    Originally posted by K (Phoenix)


     

    How many letters do you really think you can rally up? A few thousands? 

    The irony of it all is, after all the MuscleTech bashing, although well deserved, you need MT to rally their customer base of idiots and lazies to cry foul, in order to make a noticeable noise. *sigh* Such is life.

    A few thousand guys are no going to make squat when the politicians weigh how many votes to loss vs to gain by siding with the bill.
    I don't know how many letters we'll get or even how many it takes to make a difference. I think it's worth trying though. It's a shame that this started so late, because the anti-aging angle would have scared the **** out of them if enough people from the baby boomers showed concern.

    It's funny that you mention that muscletech bashing, because I thought of the same thing. They have a huge customer base, but I'm not sure how many are literate
  28. YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Originally posted by Dio


    I think bb.com is turning into a lost cause personally. While I hate to more of this back forth stuff, I don't blame Layne for wanting for not discouraging this sort of thing. Not after all the shots he's taken.

    Besides, I've seen similar sentiments posted on this board about various people over there.
    Well you know how I feel about this.....you reap what you sow my friend....you act like that, you're going to get people that dont like you. Its weird how cool Layne is over at M&M. I could actually hold a convo. with him over there. But you point me in the direct of a Layne flame or the flaming of anyone else(besides Dante) on here....please. Its not here. He's taking shots? Look at the shots he took at me after I was banned. Nut I honestly dont mind Layne, and there will be no Layne bashing, bb.com mod bashing, etc. from here on out (not that there was any before, but Chi_Town came over here to start some ****, and I got a little out of hand) but other than that, all bb.com members and mods are welcome, and Im not saying that because I feel Im obligated to, I like the company really.

    If you dont post here because the Dante slams, then I apologize, I'll clean them up. I saw all the **** everyone at M&M was talking about me, but regardless me **** talking him makes me no better than him. Lesson learned.
  29. New Member
    Dio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

    Originally posted by jweave23


    Well Dio, let me interject a little here, even though I'm sure this is quite off topic. I am guilty of Layne bashing sure, but I would think you would realize that in no way is the chat banter a decent representation of BDCNutrition as a whole, and I'm sure Chemo could tell you that. You seem to have looked for dead serious discussion on relavent matters, and you didn't get it there the few times I saw you on. Well, it is a chat, not a thread, and sometimes this happens. Making generalizations regarding this site as a result of your chat experiences will get you nowhere. The chat tends to bring the worst and best out in all of us, just like the off topic or misc sections at other boards as well, but be careful slinging that mud around threads, or you will raise eyebrows very quick. I am guilty of Layne bashing yes, not much with Dante though, but if you think that you can make generalizations of my or others' personalities from that, you are dead wrong. I like to have my fun and that is one way of doing it here (immature? probably, but maybe that's what some are searching for occasionally). So I agree that it may not be the most responsible thing for me to do to bash Layne or act "inappropriately" in your eyes, but I do take your insinuation to mean most here are cronies and/or followers with no differing opinion, so let's not pretend that's not what you're saying.
    I understand that the chat is not representative of the whole of the board, but I've seen many threads with the same thing. i realize that this does not represent the whole, but it does seem represent the sentiment of most here. I don't see anyone disagreeing when these things happen.

    To be fair, these posts, while prominent make up a small part of the whole board. So your point about generalizing is taken.

    I also don't see a problem with blowing off steam, I went on about the sytrax issue if you remember. There was also a lot of banter (pizza anyone?) so it's like I was looking for a serious discussion. I just wanted to avoid the excessive bashing.
  30. New Member
    Dio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

    Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Yes, now if I get a raid on my house or something of that nature, Ill be contacting you
    I'd be happy to take that call. At the very least I'd bring some cigarettes to help you out in your new home
  31. YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Originally posted by Dio


    I'd be happy to take that call. At the very least I'd bring some cigarettes to help you out in your new home
    Ha.....
    And when the protein ban takes place, I expect you to be right behind me.....
  32. Banned
    John Benz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%

    Originally posted by Dio
    I don't think any of the three mentioned ever encouraged teens to use prohormones. They just wanted to give honest answers. Your opinion may differ, but I'm satisfied that all three of them have shown character in their reactions.

    I respect your decision to try to keep the companies in line -- I just think you chose the wrong targets.
    All 3 have encouraged teens to use ph. Par, Dante, and Pat have interjected their opinion in various threads AFTER I had a teen swayed away from ph! You say they just wanted to give honest opinions. How ****ing ignorant is it to tell a teenager that androgens are perfectly harmless, and then add the caveat, but you should probably be sure you're mature enough and most important of all, can you really afford them? Yeah, Dio, that's an honest opinion all right, and those self-righteous, arrogant asses have honest-opionized themselves into a hole they can't crawl out of.

    I'm not mad at you, but you need to go back and search out those threads. Start at the thread "1 test safe for 15" http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=48826

    There are a lot more and just as nasty. Your friend,

    John
  33. New Member
    Rhinoman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    48
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    13839
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.51%

    Originally posted by YellowJacket


    Well man like I said before, all the petitions have been created, websites developed, I dont know what else can be done......

    But you'll be happy to know my letter via e-mail was sent a few minutes ago and I will also be mailing via postal service. Mine is short, sweet and to the point. It states:

    Communism-N A social system in which there are no private ownership of the means of production.

    Sums up my feelings more than accuratly.
     

    I got qoute for u YJ

    "<!--prv--><!-- open header <B>

    </B> close header -->Tyranny, in it's simplest form, is a lack of choice."
  34. New Member
    Dio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

    Originally posted by YellowJacket


    Well you know how I feel about this.....you reap what you sow my friend....you act like that, you're going to get people that dont like you. Its weird how cool Layne is over at M&M. I could actually hold a convo. with him over there. But you point me in the direct of a Layne flame or the flaming of anyone else(besides Dante) on here....please. Its not here. He's taking shots? Look at the shots he took at me after I was banned. Nut I honestly dont mind Layne, and there will be no Layne bashing, bb.com mod bashing, etc. from here on out (not that there was any before, but Chi_Town came over here to start some ****, and I got a little out of hand) but other than that, all bb.com members and mods are welcome, and Im not saying that because I feel Im obligated to, I like the company really.

    If you dont post here because the Dante slams, then I apologize, I'll clean them up. I saw all the **** everyone at M&M was talking about me, but regardless me **** talking him makes me no better than him. Lesson learned.
    What about beaker? There are a few others but I'd rather move past that subject and get to the rest of your post. I understand that no one is innocent, and I'm sure he brought some of this animosity on himself, but it seemed to carry over to situations where it wasn't warranted.

    Anyway, I appreciate everything else you said. It took a big man to look past everything else and make those offers and statements. I respect that. ALOT. I'll also try to spread a little understanding on the other side too; I'd love to see everyone interacting respectfully again. Maybe it's possible.

    Again, much respect. I will definitely be back.
  35. New Member
    Dio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

    Originally posted by YellowJacket

    Ha.....
    And when the protein ban takes place, I expect you to be right behind me.....
    I hope you don't mean that literally...
  36. YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Originally posted by Dio


    I hope you don't mean that literally...
    No, I mean with a gun in your hand and a bag of ammo, we're going to war

    On a side note, that was actually one of the 1st times Ive ever interacted with Dante....who knew!
  37. Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,084
    Rep Power
    1188
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My final thoughts on this subject:

    I am sick of being told what I can and cannot take, by the government. It is immoral for the government to tell me what I can or cannot put in my body, so long as I do not hurt others.

    Even though one may not care about prohormones, does not use prohormones, or whatever, one SHOULD care that the government is taking away THEIR RIGHT to use them, if they ever wanted to.

    Bottom line: a right is being taken away, and that, if nothing else, should have everyone "up in arms", and supporting this cause.

    None of this will be a problem, though, when I extend my empire to include not just the U.S., but the entire planet. As God Emperor of the Known Universe, I will lead humanity down the Golden Path to a period which mankind has never known.
  38. Banned
    Big H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    19.09%

    Cool


    Originally posted by John Benz

    All 3 have encouraged teens to use ph. Par, Dante, and Pat have interjected their opinion in various threads AFTER I had a teen swayed away from ph! You say they just wanted to give honest opinions. How ****ing ignorant is it to tell a teenager that androgens are perfectly harmless, and then add the caveat, but you should probably be sure you're mature enough and most important of all, can you really afford them? Yeah, Dio, that's an honest opinion all right, and those self-righteous, arrogant asses have honest-opionized themselves into a hole they can't crawl out of.

    I'm not mad at you, but you need to go back and search out those threads. Start at the thread "1 test safe for 15" http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=48826

    There are a lot more and just as nasty. Your friend,

    John
    I've seen that too. Dumb**** teens.
  39. New Member
    Blacksmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    188
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    79.53%

    The whole Ph/PS ban is dissapointing but its not the end of the world.
    Powders are still available.

    Like in any industry where they obsolete a product,
    usually there is a last time buy.
    Stock up boys !!
    On the other hand,
    hell Fina is cheap and relatively easy to process.
    And really how hard is it to get any AAS
    if you want it. I'm sure the PH market would be
    the same in the end.

    And remember its like anything else.
    Someone invents a better lock,
    which in turn challenges someone to
    invent a better pick.


    I'm not worried,
    We'll just adapt and find a way around the problem.
  40. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Originally posted by Blacksmith
    The whole Ph/PS ban is dissapointing but its not the end of the world.
    Powders are still available.

    Like in any industry where they obsolete a product,
    usually there is a last time buy.
    Stock up boys !!
    On the other hand,
    hell Fina is cheap and relatively easy to process.
    And really how hard is it to get any AAS
    if you want it. I'm sure the PH market would be
    the same in the end.

    And remember its like anything else.
    Someone invents a better lock,
    which in turn challenges someone to
    invent a better pick.


    I'm not worried,
    We'll just adapt and find a way around the problem.
    GOOD THOUGHTS Blacksmith
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. one of those nights !
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 10:38 PM
  2. Diet plan (start of cutting cycle) One day
    By Matthew D in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 02:19 PM
  3. THE BATTLE! 1AD vs. One+
    By MassMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2002, 04:13 PM
  4. One 1-t amount
    By Stez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 06:20 PM
  5. Have you guys heard of ONE+ ?
    By mc1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-11-2002, 12:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in