P-Max/M-Drol Cycle

Bberforlife

Awards
I'm starting out the first week of my cycle at 30 mg's of P-Max for 1 week. Then I was thinking 2 weeks at 45 mg's, and then M-Drol for 2 weeks. Is it a bad idea to run it like this or would I be alright? I have done a P-Max cycle in the past, but I don't think I bumped the dose up enough.

Support Supps- Milk Thistle, NAC, Saw Palmetto, Red Yeast Rice.

PCT- Nolva was thinking of going with 40 mg's for a few days, but then dropping it down to 20 for the rest of the time. A total of 3 weeks. I also have Lean Extreme for my anti-cortisol, and 6-OXO. I was reading that after I drop the nolva there will be an estrogen rebound and the 6-OXO will help. I also have Inhibit-E, but I don't think theres a place for it in my PCT.

I mainly am wondering if this is a bad idea to run these 2 compounds like this. Also, I heard from alot of places that P-Max is underdosed so would it be smart to even go to 60 mg's or would 45 be alright? I weigh around 235 lbs. Thanks.

My other cycle idea would be this-
Week 1- P-Max 30 mg's/
Week 2- P-Max 45 mg's/ M-Drol 10 mg's
Week 3- P- Max 45 mg's/ M-Drol 20 mg's
Week 4- P-Max 45 mg's/ M-Drol 20 mg's

I realize that stacking 2 methyl's isn't that smart, but what would be my best option? I was also thinking of just running P-Max again, but just higher doses. It's been a little over a year since I ran it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is just my opinion but the m-drol is plenty strong enough i would run it solo one or the other i see you support supps are you taking them all seperate have you looked into Cycle Support it contains those support supps in a scoop you throw into your shake. Good luck bro:cheers:

Bberforlife

Awards
This is just my opinion but the m-drol is plenty strong enough i would run it solo one or the other i see you support supps are you taking them all seperate have you looked into Cycle Support it contains those support supps in a scoop you throw into your shake. Good luck bro:cheers:
Thanks for the reply, and yeah I am taking them all separate. I had purchased them before I knew about cycle support, but I will for sure use that once I need more supports. I already started my P-Max at 30 mg's since it's said to be underdosed. I guess I will run it by itself this cycle, and wait a while to get things together for another in a few months. Maybe M-Drol next.. but I think I'd rather try a halo clone.

Bberforlife

Awards
I am running halo right now and lovin it you made the right choice going solo and good luck:cheers:
How are you dosing it? Yeah, I hope running P-Max solo will give me some decent gains. I know Iv'e heard that running the same compound again will produce less gains, but I don't think I up'd the dose enough like I said before. I was thinking of running it at 30 mg's this whole first week, then 45 for week 2, then 60 for week 3. Thoughts? Thanks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's high! I'm not sure that I've seen anybody go that high with P-Plex...well, maybe GotRipped, lol.

Oh, and nice job on the support supps you put together ;)

JayCut

Banned
Awards
well since you guys are talking about M-Drol in here do you know if its gonna be banned or will it show on a test

Bberforlife

Awards
That's high! I'm not sure that I've seen anybody go that high with P-Plex...well, maybe GotRipped, lol.

Oh, and nice job on the support supps you put together ;)

It's P-Max by Growth labs not P-Plex. Only reason is because I heard it's a bit underdosed. Is there something I'm missing for my supports? Just making sure. If anyone who has run P-Max at high doses could reply I would appreciate it, thanks.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go by what you "hear". If you have any doubts about the amount of compound you're taking, don't take it. Buy a Phera-Plex clone from a company you trust and then you won't have any problems. It's simple.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's P-Max by Growth labs not P-Plex. Only reason is because I heard it's a bit underdosed. Is there something I'm missing for my supports? Just making sure. If anyone who has run P-Max at high doses could reply I would appreciate it, thanks.

p-max is the same compound and the same dose as p-plex your dose is to high:cheers:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't being sarcastic about your support supps. You really did do a good job with that. The wink was because, as Pembroke mentioned, they are all ingredients in Cycle Support :D

(All Extracts Are Standardized)
Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
NAC 1200mg
Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 1000mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Idebenone 100mg
Policosanol 20mg

Bberforlife

Awards
I wouldn't go by what you "hear". If you have any doubts about the amount of compound you're taking, don't take it. Buy a Phera-Plex clone from a company you trust and then you won't have any problems. It's simple.
Thats really true.. I might just hold off on this cycle, and order P-Plex or change the cycle to H-Drol. I just thought since I had it why not you know? Thanks.