Gear increases hypnic jerk?

cftcft

cftcft

Awards
I thought I'd post my experience and see if anyone has had the same observation.

A hypnic jerk (located at www . failedsuccess . com/index.php?/weblog/comments/falling_sleep_hypnic_jerk/ ) is perfectly harmless and normal thing that happens to many people. When you're falling asleep, you experience a falling sensation and your leg will twitch or jerk you awake. About 70% of people have experienced this at some time.

Anyway, this would happen to me rarely---maybe twice a year. However, since I've started my cycle, it's been happening to me about two or three times a week. I can't think of any variable that I've introduced other than the gear that would account for this. I'm thinking it has something to with increased muscle fatigue (if you read about hypnic jerk, you will see what I'm talking about).

I'm not worried about it and I know it's not a big deal, but just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
that happens to me whenever i lift hard and iv never done any juice...

Ethan05

Awards
Wow I thought it was just in my head but yes since I have been on I wake up w/ my legs doing some crazy jerking like im running in my sleep or something. Good to see somebody else is as f'd as me !@!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Wow I thought it was just in my head but yes since I have been on I wake up w/ my legs doing some crazy jerking like im running in my sleep or something. Good to see somebody else is as f'd as me !@!
I too experienced this more while on cycle...I also woke up to my leg cramping up like a mofo!!! I had to jump out of bed and stand on it...I was so wide awake...caffeine doesn't even make me that alert as I was to the cramp!!!