1,4 AD cycle planning

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
Hello, hello. It has been a long time since I've posted anything. School has become a focus. Although I've never stopped working out. I don't think I ever could.

Anyways a few months back I bought 122grams of 1,4ad from Nutraplanet and I plan on starting a cycle using this as the main part of it sometime in early April.

My first and only cycle has been a 14 week Test e(500mg/week) with a 4 week dbol kick start. I have been off any type of anabolics for 2 years.

I'm currently 6'3 around 215lbs pretty lean and 27 years old.

Injectables are no longer a option for. Otherwise I'd run this with some test. However, I can still get most orals. I've read some negative feedback on 1,4ad. I was thinking of taking it in higher dosages. At least 1500mg.
How much and for how long do people think? and what would be nice to take with it? Epidrol for the first 4 weeks and maybe pulse it again later in the cycle? let me know what everyone thinks
cheer

p.s. goals: some quality muscle gain, easly maintained.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
1,4AD 2 grams per day
HDrol 6 weeks at 50-100mg/day

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Hello, hello. It has been a long time since I've posted anything. School has become a focus. Although I've never stopped working out. I don't think I ever could.

Anyways a few months back I bought 122grams of 1,4ad from Nutraplanet and I plan on starting a cycle using this as the main part of it sometime in early April.

My first and only cycle has been a 14 week Test e(500mg/week) with a 4 week dbol kick start. I have been off any type of anabolics for 2 years.

I'm currently 6'3 around 215lbs pretty lean and 27 years old.

Injectables are no longer a option for. Otherwise I'd run this with some test. However, I can still get most orals. I've read some negative feedback on 1,4ad. I was thinking of taking it in higher dosages. At least 1500mg.
How much and for how long do people think? and what would be nice to take with it? Epidrol for the first 4 weeks and maybe pulse it again later in the cycle? let me know what everyone thinks
cheer

p.s. goals: some quality muscle gain, easly maintained.
1,4AD 1.2gms for 12wks
form 1.6gms for last 8wks

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
has anyone ever tried taking 1,4ad @ 2 grams per day?
I like the idea of taking H-drol for the first 6 weeks. Probably @ 50mg per day. How would h-drol and epidrol compare in terms of libido while on cycle?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
have you run 2g/d of 1,4ad before?
No, I have not. I know that many users have dosed it at 1 gram per day and didn't see much of anything from it. So, I say go 2 grams per day till it's gone.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i'm on week 4 of 2 grams per day and i've seen nothing. I'm just using it til it runs out

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm on week 4 of 2 grams per day and i've seen nothing. I'm just using it til it runs out
Yea it was WAAAAAAAAY over-hyped.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
well that sucks. So run it at 2g a day for sure then. Even then I shouldn't expect much. damn... I was excited about trying it

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well that sucks. So run it at 2g a day for sure then. Even then I shouldn't expect much. damn... I was excited about trying it
We all got "Taken for a ride" hardcore with that stuff!!

It is said to have like a 40% absorption , and like 10% conversion from that 40% to boldenone.

I speculate these numbers are lower.....

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how low do you think these numbers are?
The 1,4-ad powder BEFORE the ban was probably legit.....the new stuff is less than that.........

I can't really say, but I'm super pissed for wasting so much money on CRAP.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
should I not even bother with the powder then?
I would do like 2.5 grams a day with a halo cycle(or some ramdom methyl)...sense you already have it...use it.....let me know what it does for you.

~trip

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
Trip, what would you choose to stack it with? hdrol or epidrol?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip, what would you choose to stack it with? hdrol or epidrol?
I (personally) would run H-drol at

week 1 50mg
week 2 75mg
week 3 75mg
week 4 100mg
week 5 100mg

I did something very similar back in the day , very low sides. I like Halodrol .... puts on keepable gains...slow, but real(not just water)

I would hit the 1,4-ad with this hard

50mg dhea a day

all split doses throughout the day.

~trip

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I (personally) would run H-drol at

week 1 50mg
week 2 75mg
week 3 75mg
week 4 100mg
week 5 100mg

I did something very similar back in the day , very low sides. I like Halodrol .... puts on keepable gains...slow, but real(not just water)

I would hit the 1,4-ad with this hard

50mg dhea a day

all split doses throughout the day.

~trip
I like it!! x2

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
For you guys (Trip and Tom) who ran 1,4-AD and saw no gains:
Did you also have no sides? How about shutdown?

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
For you guys (Trip and Tom) who ran 1,4-AD and saw no gains:
Did you also have no sides? How about shutdown?
i was running test as well but i have a ton of experience with test, therefore i know it wasnt working

plus i'm using it now with superdrol (also have a lot of experience with superdrol)...still nothing out of the ordinary

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
i was running test as well but i have a ton of experience with test, therefore i know it wasnt working

plus i'm using it now with superdrol (also have a lot of experience with superdrol)...still nothing out of the ordinary
So you're saying the 1,4-AD isn't adding anything (gains or sides) to what you'd expect from test or super alone, right?

S

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
The 1,4-ad powder BEFORE the ban was probably legit.....the new stuff is less than that.........
i can vouch for that....i've never had so much anxiety as when i dosed 1,4ad at a gram/day back in 2005....i always get anxiety with boldenone. (i lowered the dose and it made for a great cycle afterwards)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
We all got "Taken for a ride" hardcore with that stuff!!

It is said to have like a 40% absorption , and like 10% conversion from that 40% to boldenone.

I speculate these numbers are lower.....
Damn thats disappointing, I cant say for sure, but taken for a ride, I like that, money :dump: =200+grams + capping kit + scale +empty caps, too bad you can say ass ****ed on this board. I honestly hope your wrong, but unfortunately it seems like theres alot of backup on this one. Very, very disappointing indeed.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
that sucks. I almost don't even want to put that stuff in my body if it doesn't do anything. Can I ship it back to nutraplanet for an exchange. That would be nice
Good thing for hdrol! :)

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm hoping Trip's right about the original stuff maybe being better than the newer stuff, because I have 10 bottles of the old 1Fast400 stuff in the freezer.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
would it be possible to filter out the fillers and make a depot out of it?

S

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
would it be possible to filter out the fillers and make a depot out of it?
it's unestered, non-micronized and undoubetdly painful....it'd make a better transdermal (if it is actually 1,4ad that you all have - it's hard to know with chinamen these days)

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm a bit iffy taking something that has not be doing much for people for the sake of taking it. Sucks that I bought so much. what else would hdrol stack well with?

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
A trenbolone derivative like Trenadrol or M-TRN...Or possibly a DHT derivative like Prostanozol or furazodrol...

I begin my 6 week H-drol + Mega-ZOL + 1,4AD cycle this upcoming monday....

I'm playing with the thought of switching the 1,4ad to formestane instead.... maybe i will just use all 4 at once:twisted: