Nips growing after 3 days on Epi

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
Been taking Epidrol for 3 days at 20mg and Ive noticed a significant growth in both my nipples. I thought that it was supposed to have antigyno properties to it??

Ive always had the tendency to carry a little more fat on my chest, so they sometimes have a pseudogyno appearance when my bf goes above ~13%

But this was like overnight whoa, wtf should I do-Should I keep going with it? Is it temporary? i can sorta feel a little ball underneath but maybe Im just trippin myself out

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Keep going. I bet you're worrying for no good reason.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
If its the actual nipple itself thats kind of creepy.

You might be looking for change, so you see change. It would be unlikely that 3 days of anything would create a visible growth.

With that said did you have a bit of gyno going into this? the epi may have made it worse. Even though its an "anti gyno", whatever that means, DS its still 91/1200.

If anyone else has different numbers let me know.

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
its not the actual nipple itself lol

I didn't have real gyno going into it, no solid mass behind the nipple, just puffy sometimes when the bodyfat got higher.

They have just been puffy all the time for the past two days which is unusual since my bodyfat is around 11% right now

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
only time will tell.. I srsly doubt though, that you'll be getting real gyno running epi.

L

Link24

Awards
  • Established
When you hormones are going through imbalances your nipples puff up and get a little bit darker. It should subside by week 2 or so as I also experienced this while taking havoc.