New Bust.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
"The anabolic steroid black market is on the verge of being driven completely underground meaning steroids will likely travel same channels as black market narcotics. Obviously, this makes the use of black market androgens more dangerous than ever."

What a significant analysis...since more people are using roids today don't be surprised when this happens...IMO I guessing it'll drive the price of roids further up!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea well pricing has been going up alot anyway since the olympics and chinese new year. They are not making it obvious when they are cracking down, basically seems like they have "targets" picked out and just move on them quick, once and fall out for ahwile so "we" dont pick up on it. although that one was in twain(sp?) i believe.

I think that once the olympics pass and alot alot of cracking down, lab shutdowns, and people get arrested prices will go back up casue theyll feel its less of an issue or people gave up.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Yea well pricing has been going up alot anyway since the olympics and chinese new year. They are not making it obvious when they are cracking down, basically seems like they have "targets" picked out and just move on them quick, once and fall out for ahwile so "we" dont pick up on it. although that one was in twain(sp?) i believe.

I think that once the olympics pass and alot alot of cracking down, lab shutdowns, and people get arrested prices will go back up casue theyll feel its less of an issue or people gave up.
Wouldn't be surprised if this is the strategy...I just hope that mailing lists of busted companies and such get discarded...somehow...to keep the integrity of their reputation and that of their customers...