New Bust.

1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

New Bust.

another huge bust!!!! READ ALL YOU INTERNET BUYERS - Muscular Development Forums

Sorry if this is against forum rule to link to another forum but i know peopel do it to BB.com all the time and thi seems fairly important.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!! Another one Bites The Dust.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

"The anabolic steroid black market is on the verge of being driven completely underground meaning steroids will likely travel same channels as black market narcotics. Obviously, this makes the use of black market androgens more dangerous than ever."

What a significant analysis...since more people are using roids today don't be surprised when this happens...IMO I guessing it'll drive the price of roids further up!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yea well pricing has been going up alot anyway since the olympics and chinese new year. They are not making it obvious when they are cracking down, basically seems like they have "targets" picked out and just move on them quick, once and fall out for ahwile so "we" dont pick up on it. although that one was in twain(sp?) i believe.

I think that once the olympics pass and alot alot of cracking down, lab shutdowns, and people get arrested prices will go back up casue theyll feel its less of an issue or people gave up.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Yea well pricing has been going up alot anyway since the olympics and chinese new year. They are not making it obvious when they are cracking down, basically seems like they have "targets" picked out and just move on them quick, once and fall out for ahwile so "we" dont pick up on it. although that one was in twain(sp?) i believe.

I think that once the olympics pass and alot alot of cracking down, lab shutdowns, and people get arrested prices will go back up casue theyll feel its less of an issue or people gave up.
    Wouldn't be surprised if this is the strategy...I just hope that mailing lists of busted companies and such get discarded...somehow...to keep the integrity of their reputation and that of their customers...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 12:59 AM
  2. The China Bust And Saying Hello
    By highergame1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 11:37 PM
  3. Steroid bust
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 10:38 AM
  4. Massachusettes Bust