• Established
1) 2 ON 2 OFF

m-drol
Week 1-4 10/10-20/20/20 (15 WORKOUTS)
Epi
Week 4-8 40/40/40/40 (14 WORKOUTS)
Furazdrol
Week 6-8 250/250-300/300 (11 workouts)

2) Mass FX Maximum Strength for Off days?
Week 1-8 4 caps

3) How should a PCT be ran for this?

4) Would PowerFULL be beneficial in this pulse? Maybe PCT?

Goal - Recomp, Cut. Summmmmmmma Timmmeee BAY-BAY!

Diet will be deficit -300/-400 calories.

Macros for m-drol will be slightly more elevated towards carbs. Epi will reduce back down to around 40/40/20

Cardio on OFF days. 3x-4x weekly 30 minutes of HIIT

HELP ME GUYS. Any other advice as well?

My Exp. - 3 PP's, 1 SD

190lb 6'1

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally,I could never run designers like that and cut.Maybe a straight 6 weeker of high dosed h-drol.But your cycle begs for mass!Eat like crazy,or run some test boosters while cutting.Maybe do the mass fx/hyperdrol/retain stack.Thats just my opinion.I would save the abuse for some good muscle gains.It looks like you need more size before cutting,kind of hard to tell in that pic.But i know a guy who's 6'0" at 180,looks as normal as can be.

hullcrush

Awards
The point of pulsing is to avoid PCT, which is promoted by some fairly smart people pushing a fairly stupid idea. Designer steroids should be used on off days. I'm surprised supplement companies don't push this, since it would increase product sales.

Their reasoning for pulsing is really that ATD works like crap for PCT (it made me feel wicked, it's a terribly designed compound for bodybuilding, I'm such a fool for taking it). Since Nolvadex is not available over the counter, they cannot recommend it. Not only that, but they cannot sell it, so they can't make money off of it...

MassFX has overpriced unproven human compounds. I don't have to defend that statement. At least the last part of it.

Your best bet is to acquire some Nolvadex. Granted I have never used Clomid (I actually plan on never trying it, I'm sure it works), but Nolvadex increased my LH levels despite anecdotal evidence to the contrary. I'm especially prone to side effects from meds, but Nolva made me feel like Jesus Christ himself.

Look up a standard tapering Nolva PCT... for your length it should last about a month.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
well, I think im doing alright, thanks for the comparison and further more, i'll end up cutting at one point anyways, why let myself get bigger leaving me with a larger amount to loose. Its summer soon, im going prepare for it. I've seen several SD runs on a cut, its proposed a great amount of fat loss with strength and mass. I didn't put I was going to run maint. level on SD. EPI for cut. My apologizes on not being clear.

Nolva was in mind, ill pick it up run a 40/40/20/20

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, I think im doing alright, thanks for the comparison and further more, i'll end up cutting at one point anyways, why let myself get bigger leaving me with a larger amount to loose. Its summer soon, im going prepare for it. I've seen several SD runs on a cut, its proposed a great amount of fat lose with strength and mass. I didn't put I was going to run maint. level on SD. EPI for cut. My apologizes on not being clear.
Because you'll have more muscle when you do lose the fat.Unless you gain fat easily or eat lots of junk food,you won't get outright fat.I basically bulk year round and you can still see the outlines of my abs despite the fact i do no direct work for them what so ever.Yes girls like abs,but women like muscle!