Epistane and The UMC

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got all the support supplements on hand, including a SERM...just in case. But I was wondering how i could stack the UMC from AX w/ epistane, as i am not sure if any of the compounds will negate each other and what not.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well since it consist in mass fx, hyperdrolx2 and retain 2 i would use it on pct from epistane not during the actual cycle of epistane

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well since it consist in mass fx, hyperdrolx2 and retain 2 i would use it on pct from epistane not during the actual cycle of epistane

well since i have an SERM and liver support for pct how would that affect the UMC because i have read that the liver support might affect the UMC or any other prohormone

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
only way i would say to use them all is if you are doing a pulse cycle. Then, i would run the UMC as directed everyday and the epi on workout days, pre and post with atleast 2 consecutive days off of the epi per week.

otherwise, agree with zombie. use it in PCT. Plus, aren't you a bit young to be doing epi?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well since i have an SERM and liver support for pct how would that affect the UMC because i have read that the liver support might affect the UMC or any other prohormone
your talking about the ultimate mass cycle right ?? if thats what your talking about and it has the supps i mention above its not a prohormone its a test booster, anti estrogen and contisol control thats what yourre gettin if you make a search on others peoples pct thats what they in clude they might not use the same brand but they use test booster, anti estrogen and cortisol control

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
only way i would say to use them all is if you are doing a pulse cycle. Then, i would run the UMC as directed everyday and the epi on workout days, pre and post with atleast 2 consecutive days off of the epi per week.

otherwise, agree with zombie. use it in PCT. Plus, aren't you a bit young to be doing epi?
i was thinking the same.
i was going to ask for his age since he looks young

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ok but my question is that if i did pulse the epi and ran the UMC for 12 weeks as stated, the epi would run out before the UMC so would taking my SERM and liver support after the epi affect the UMC

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Anyway - I would use the AX stack in PCT.

No real need for anything with Epi - it's awesome stuff.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joe Elliot called and said he wants his jeans from the Hysteria tour back - it's 2008 bro.
those are black shorts

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
JMH, quit hazing the newbs! adrenolin is a regular AX-hole.