Can A Ph-cycle Really Jump Start Aas Cycle?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was jus wondern if taking a strong po-hormone for a week or so before doing a 10 week test cycle really had any benefits or negative reactions to the over-all cycle. I've seen alot of post from people talking about epistane,m1t ect. jump starting there test cycles can that really make that much of a difference?

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
maybe not ONE week or so.. try running like epi for the first 4 weeks of the cycle, it should help bc if you're using like test E or Cyp, you probly wont start seeing results for 3-5 weeks

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
maybe not ONE week or so.. try running like epi for the first 4 weeks of the cycle, it should help bc if you're using like test E or Cyp, you probly wont start seeing results for 3-5 weeks
x2!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
uh derrr...lol j/k

it takes me awhile to get the test kickin around week 5 & 6 for me. During this time if you arent taking anything else your basically just waiting....so running a faster acting oral or injectable during that time helps with the wait and gets you gaining. If bulking you can use a classic bulker like dbol which will give you alot of weight, bloat, mass to carry when the test kicks you can build off of that which you gained on the jumpstart.

capiche?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The compounds you mentioned are not PH's, they are active AAS. There is no difference between using those and Dbol, Drol, etc.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
if its ur first test cycle do not jumpstart.. just frontload.

if u frontload correctly the Enanthate will kick in about 2 weeks quicker and you will gain much better.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Nice. When I get there I am going to front load. If my dose is 500mg in two doses per week what would I front load, 1000mg in two doses???

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Heres the deal i started a bulk tab cycle im on day 6 . this test e is burning a whole in my pocket, would it be cool just to stop it toda an start the test mon doing a 250mg dose twice a week got clomid for pct an been doing tribulus and milkthistle175mg. would this be cool?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heres the deal i started a bulk tab cycle im on day 6 . this test e is burning a whole in my pocket, would it be cool just to stop it toda an start the test mon doing a 250mg dose twice a week got clomid for pct an been doing tribulus and milkthistle175mg. would this be cool?
what?

stop what?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
only frontload for the 1st week. so just double dose the 1st week.