epistane on and pct(plz help)

slickj68

Awards
Wassup guys, Im really new to PH and really have no clue what im doing. I was initially going to follow Dr. Ds pulse cycle and do no pct. After some research Ive decided that is not the way to go. Can someone please tell me in laymans terms what i need to take.

I have already started my epi cycle.

I took:
Mon- 10mg
Weds- 10mg pre wo 10mg post
Fri- 20 mg pre 20mg post

This week(week 2) i plan to take
MWF-20 pre and 20 mg post

Then week 3 and 4 off then back to week two for week 5 and 6.

I was thinkin Nolva pct and Cycle support on and pct???

Does this cycle even look good?
Please tell me what I must take on and post cycle. I know there is crap all over the web on pct for epi, but i find it rather confusing. Thanks in advance to any help.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
So you already started the cycle while knowing that you didn't know what you needed to know before starting?

There is more than one way to run a PCT, hence your confusion. Just read more. It's not that complicated. Read up on everything and you'll be better off. If you have any complications or sides, then you'll know why they happened and what to do about it. If there is something you don't understand, then research that. If someone just listed a bunch of **** for you to take, there is a good chance that it's not the best stuff for you to be running during your cycle. Everyone has certain proclivities to certain side effects. Different supplements work differently for different people. There are a lot of logs where people have pulsed epi and recorded their pct. Read those...

One of the simplest things that you could have pulled from everything you read was that you should be taking some kind of support during your cycle. Cycle support is a good choice. Go back in time and start taking it last week.

Good luck :)

schuman0408

Awards
ur lucky ur using epi, a decent but rather mild compound. on ur next go around, dont even touch ur steroids without having ur pct on hand...i learned that the hard way. get some nolva and dose 40/20/20 and u should be good.

slickj68

Awards
brme86,

I know man youre right, I made a big mistake starting without knowing what I was getting into. I just trusted my buddy who said that it was completely safe w/ no sides... Anyways I will do a lil more research thanks for the help.

p.s. My buddy said he called bb.com and they said that novedex xt will be plenty. along w/ a good multi and milk thistle? any comments?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
See the Epistane FAQ in my signature. :thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get your hands on some Cycle Support just so you know in the future pre-load cycle support 2 weeks prior to starting cycle. Get some pct set up as quick as possible with epi i think that Post Cycle Support would be ok and get something like a retain 2 or Lean Xtreme to help with cortisol during pct start after 2 week into pct good luck:cheers:

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
brme86,

I know man youre right, I made a big mistake starting without knowing what I was getting into. I just trusted my buddy who said that it was completely safe w/ no sides... Anyways I will do a lil more research thanks for the help.

p.s. My buddy said he called bb.com and they said that novedex xt will be plenty. along w/ a good multi and milk thistle? any comments?
Nope.

slickj68

Awards
thanks everyone for the feedback,

My last few questions.
Ok, Im gonna go ahead and order the cycle support and post cycle support as well as some lean extreme. I know this will sound really dumb, i just wanna make sure I have everything covered.

Im gonna start the cycle support 2x a day everyday?
and then the last week of my epi cycle I will begin pc support?
and two weeks into that I will start lean extreme?
Do i still take cycle support during pct?
Lastly, is post cycle support really a sufficient replacement for nolva? Most say Nolva is overkill

I really appreciate everyone putting up with my lack of ph experience. Thanks all

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
thanks everyone for the feedback,

My last few questions.
Ok, Im gonna go ahead and order the cycle support and post cycle support as well as some lean extreme. I know this will sound really dumb, i just wanna make sure I have everything covered.

Neo: Sounds like a good idea

Im gonna start the cycle support 2x a day everyday?
Neo: Preload 2x day 2 weeks out then on cycle you can just do one scoop a day to be honest(regular style dosing). It's a very mild product.
and then the last week of my epi cycle I will begin pc support?
Neo: Sounds good. Ramp up.
and two weeks into that I will start lean extreme?
Neo: Sounds good there as well
Do i still take cycle support during pct?
Neo: I would go preload 2 weeks prior to cycle start 2 scoops a day, 1 scoop on cycle then 2 scoops a day PCT until it's finished :) 1 scoop morning and 1 night.
Lastly, is post cycle support really a sufficient replacement for nolva? Most say Nolva is overkill
Neo: I would say that this product is being touted as a NON prescription SERM with the backing of AI so you should have no problems. Again this is dosage dependant. I would most likely stick to a SERM with harsher products that shut you down harder like M1T, SuperDrol etc.

I really appreciate everyone putting up with my lack of ph experience. Thanks all

Neo: Most of us are here to Learn, Teach and Lead, so no worries bro, we are a community that cares!...group hug guyz? :run:

Woot, answers in blue.

slickj68

Awards
damn neoborn, ur awesome bro. thanks alot. i feel alot better about everything now.. good looks bro

Alex111

Awards
yea i just started my epi cycle (not pulsing though) but yea ive only taken it for 2 days and the boost and pumps are awesome =)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Keyword: Epistane

Always check with others so as to get several opinions.

:gotsearch
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

slickj68

Awards
Would it be a good idea to take novadex xt on my epi off days?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Ok so you are pulsing. Yes you could take some Novedex XT on your off days. You could also take a test booster such as the original Activate or Nettle etc