halodrol..help

M

Musclefever

Awards
for my first ph im gonna use hdrol..
my aim with this cycle is to gain some decent size whilst leaning out.

what dosage do you suggest: 50/50/50/50 or 50/50/75/75??
didnt find many ppl that tried hdrol and posted results, how was ur experience with it?
ps pct is covered

flw

flw

Awards
I considered taking hemadrol for my first cycle which is a clone of haladrol I believe. I decided on Epi instead but hemadrol was a close 2nd. From
all the research I did it seems to be good stuff with minimal sides. Don't take my word though, google it and hopefully some people with actual experience will chime in.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Musclefever, give us some stats so we can recommend a good dosage scheme

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i recommend you do more research. i don't think your ready yet.

how old are you btw?

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
ok:

height 5,7
weight:175 lbs
bf: around 13-14%
training experience: a yr an a half
I would give yourself a good 3-4 years before you even consider doin any PS/PH.

I waited 8+ years untill mine. I didnt really know what i was doing in the gym for the first few years, and until you know how to lift with your body PS/PH wont help you the way you want them too.

With that said, if you must i would just 50.50.50.50. You only weigh 175 and i think 75 would be a bit overkill.

M

Musclefever

Awards
thanks for the help guys, well a yr and a half of serious training, i did another yr before this withour knowing whats a good diet for bb ecc ecc and using just a simple split wihtou any deads or squats:/..then after i did some research and talked to some knowledgable ppl this p[ast 1 and a half yr were preety gd, gd workouts and a gd diet and had some pretty nice results.

I've been reading alot about ds lately(since these are steroids not ph), i was deciding between havoc and hdrol and opted for hdrol for the simply reason taht its milder and it helps you lean out(since summer is coming) whilst adding some decent size, then as some guy mentioned im going with 50/50/50/50 and cycle support as supporting supps, with pcs and a loew dose atd ax pct(if somethin wrong happens i have a serm on hand)

W

warren

Awards
hi mate i was thinking of this soon, but cant seem to get much info , im on jw drive and rpm at the moment but wouldnt mind this stac in sept\oct time

M

Musclefever

Awards
hi mate i was thinking of this soon, but cant seem to get much info , im on jw drive and rpm at the moment but wouldnt mind this stac in sept\oct time
i decided to go with 50-50-50 and depends on the result i get i maybe bumpo 75 last week or if im hoy go with 50 last week

pct, low dose atd + pcs

W

warren

Awards
i decided to go with 50-50-50 and depends on the result i get i maybe bumpo 75 last week or if im hoy go with 50 last week

pct, low dose atd + pcs

hi mate im just in research mode atm lol i figure i can get a good understanding of it by sept oct time. i have just started reading up on it in the last day or so, what type of pct is needed does it require a serm or will a over the counter product do?

wat type of gains are you expecting? i have always been a gym goer but usually to keep at a weight i stayed at 158lbs for many years as i compeated at kickboxing and boxing at that weight . its only the last few month i changd my goals but i am a good gainer i think, i must have decent genetics lol iv gained 8.5lbs in the last 6 weeks and my abs are more visable.

M

Musclefever

Awards
hi mate im just in research mode atm lol i figure i can get a good understanding of it by sept oct time. i have just started reading up on it in the last day or so, what type of pct is needed does it require a serm or will a over the counter product do?

wat type of gains are you expecting? i have always been a gym goer but usually to keep at a weight i stayed at 158lbs for many years as i compeated at kickboxing and boxing at that weight . its only the last few month i changd my goals but i am a good gainer i think, i must have decent genetics lol iv gained 8.5lbs in the last 6 weeks and my abs are more visable.
halo is a milt ds so an otc is more than enought ar normal dosages. Its more of a cutter than a mass builder, so it will lena you out and give you some nive lean mass gains

W

warren

Awards
halo is a milt ds so an otc is more than enought ar normal dosages. Its more of a cutter than a mass builder, so it will lena you out and give you some nive lean mass gains

wats an otc mate thanks for the reply, if its a cutter will i still gain on it? just if its just a cutter then maybee sept oct time aint the best time to use it.

cheers warren

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
wats an otc mate thanks for the reply, if its a cutter will i still gain on it? just if its just a cutter then maybee sept oct time aint the best time to use it.

cheers warren
gains are dependent on training/diet/rest ect. assuming that all of these are where they should be, one will defiantly experience good gains.

W

warren

Awards
gains are dependent on training/diet/rest ect. assuming that all of these are where they should be, one will defiantly experience good gains.
cheers mate, well i hae been told my diet is a good one same macros everyday and im gaining well on jw/rpm and drive at the moment.

what is an otc tho ,

warren

M

Musclefever

Awards
cheers mate, well i hae been told my diet is a good one same macros everyday and im gaining well on jw/rpm and drive at the moment.

what is an otc tho ,

warren
otc = over the counter products

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
A 3 or 4 week cycle would be a waste IMO, regardless of the dose. Halodrol takes a couple weeks to really kick in. Most people run it for at least 6 weeks.

Are you running the original Halodrol or one of the clones?

M

Musclefever

Awards
A 3 or 4 week cycle would be a waste IMO, regardless of the dose. Halodrol takes a couple weeks to really kick in. Most people run it for at least 6 weeks.

Are you running the original Halodrol or one of the clones?
clone

R

RoidGracie

I don't think MOST are running it for 6 weeks, I think most of what I've read is 4 to 5 weeks although it doesn't start kicking until around week 3. If you're going to push 6 weeks your risking more potential post cycle issues (potential I said). For a first cycle, 4 would be the sensible length.

I'm old, and muscular, and been lifting off an on for 25 years, and my first H-Drol cycle will be 4 weeks at 50mg ED ( did I add I'm a puss too?) :)

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I don't think MOST are running it for 6 weeks, I think most of what I've read is 4 to 5 weeks although it doesn't start kicking until around week 3. If you're going to push 6 weeks your risking more potential post cycle issues (potential I said). For a first cycle, 4 would be the sensible length.

I'm old, and muscular, and been lifting off an on for 25 years, and my first H-Drol cycle will be 4 weeks at 50mg ED ( did I add I'm a puss too?) :)
I would say that most of the people who are running H-Drol efficiently, are running it longer than 4 weeks. 3 and 4 week cycles are used with quicker acting compounds like Superdrol or Epistane. Halodrol is a very mild compound and like you said it doesn't usually kick in until around the 3rd week. A 4 week cycle wouldn't result in much at all. Your only going to be getting the effects for less than two weeks. As far as the dose, that is up to you. With it being your first cycle I agree you should start at 50, but just watch your body. If it's working at 50 then leave it there. If not then bump it up to 75.

R

RoidGracie

Terrible, it's my first H-Drol cycle, not my first cycle...as I said, most are not running H-Drol more than 4 weeks, it's a methyl. I've read literally hundreds of H-Drol threads on many different boards, 4 weeks is the norm, although some do push 5 or 6 weeks. Bottom line, it's a methyl compound and your liver is under stress so best to keep the cycle length down just like other methyl orals. But as you said, to each his own, we agree to disagree.

P.S. saw several logs where the gains stopped at the 4th week and the 5th week beyond was deemed pointless. Besides, I don't want to get too huge. I've already got damn near 18" inch arms, what the hell ya want from me, blood!! :)

R

RoidGracie

P.S. I get a placebo effect from day one, which carries over until the actual compound kicks in.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Terrible, it's my first H-Drol cycle, not my first cycle...as I said, most are not running H-Drol more than 4 weeks, it's a methyl. I've read literally hundreds of H-Drol threads on many different boards, 4 weeks is the norm, although some do push 5 or 6 weeks. Bottom line, it's a methyl compound and your liver is under stress so best to keep the cycle length down just like other methyl orals. But as you said, to each his own, we agree to disagree.

P.S. saw several logs where the gains stopped at the 4th week and the 5th week beyond was deemed pointless. Besides, I don't want to get too huge. I've already got damn near 18" inch arms, what the hell ya want from me, blood!! :)
Well I guess we'll agree to disagree. I'll stand by my suggestion for 6 weeks, but good luck with your cycle no matter how you plan to run it. Also don't worry about getting too huge on H-Drol. It's a good compound, but it's mainly used for cutting, but you should still see some good lean gains and hopefully a slight drop in bodyfat.

Best of luck

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... Besides, I don't want to get too huge. I've already got damn near 18" inch arms, what the hell ya want from me, blood!! :)

Blood!!! haha

Keep a log so we can learn from your cycle, and good luck.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
from what i have seen, most first timers cycle h-drol for four weeks and make very good gains (often keep 5-10lbs) when you consider how mild it is and how long it takes to kick in. it seems some of the more experienced users go for about five weeks (unless using for a bridge) but i have also read many of the experienced users say that the fifth week is pointless because gains end with the fourth week.

R

RoidGracie

Too late to start the log, I'll be done in another week and a half. You guys train too hard (meaning too damn much) and seriously for me. I just go in my garage, do some benches, rows, squats, shoulders, 3 sets bi's and tri's and grow. all i've ever done. Screw diet, I eat sensible but I don't have time for 6 meals a day, 200+ grams of protein, etc. If you aren't competing, all that is just silly.

R

RoidGracie

Cycle still going well, zero in the way of noticeable sides, still at 50mgs a day. I'm surprised I haven't even got a zit or something. Pants are fitting looser around waist, seem to be cutting/hardening a bit as would be expected with no increased cardio (well, no cardio) or changes to diet. By my pill count, still have 7 or 8 days left so this coming week should be a good one.