Original Superdrol

scorpio12

Awards
I still have an original superdrol bottle and am by no means a great mind of charts and what chemicals go well.

But my question is would anyone recommend any of today's available products to stack with what I have? Thanks for any of your thoughts I ran a cycle over a yr ago.

Looking for an extra push for the strength to look harder.
This would be my second cycle in 2 yrs from the product.

I am currently 28 210 taking just white blood and green bulge with normal vitamins and fish oils.

Yes this is my first post but by no means new to lifting. I read lots but could use some assistance with idea's on this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I still have an original superdrol bottle and am by no means a great mind of charts and what chemicals go well.
You have a bottle of Designer Supplement's Superdrol?

I would save it, may be a collector's item at some point. Besides, it must be outdated by now.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
You could run a Phera-plex, Superdrol bridge. Some stack Superdrol with Furazadrol.

I suppose its your own preference.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is strong enough to be ran by itself. Stackng with anything else i dont think the sides would be worth it. Strength and mass can be easily acheived running it alone. Keep it simple.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol is strong enough to be ran by itself. Stackng with anything else i dont think the sides would be worth it. Strength and mass can be easily acheived running it alone. Keep it simple.
I'm with the aussie, you don't need to stack it to get good results.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats one compound that needs no help sir. I would just focus on a good clean diet with lots of low GI carbs. Doing this you will get some incredible strength gains and some good lean dry gains in mass. It really is a great compound if you can stand the sides. If anything Id only suggest stacking it with some DHEA for a lil extra test and to avoid the lethargy.

Good luck.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
You should immediately ship me the bottle so I can test it for purity.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Thats one compound that needs no help sir. I would just focus on a good clean diet with lots of low GI carbs. Doing this you will get some incredible strength gains and some good lean dry gains in mass. It really is a great compound if you can stand the sides. If anything Id only suggest stacking it with some DHEA for a lil extra test and to avoid the lethargy.

Good luck.

what dosages and timing do you take DHEA to prevent lethargy?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50-150mg about an hour before dosing sd seems to help. its a little individual both amount + timing

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

I would stick with that which easy listed, DHEA takes a lil while longer to get circulating then SD does.

BigLester

Awards
What about the Superdrol from Anabolic Extreme is it legit? I mean is it as good as the original?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it was liscensed to them from DS, so technically its the exact same thing only in 10mg pills instead of DS's 12.5mg and should be just fine if its within a couple years of the expiration date.

BigLester

Awards
Thanks- I just recently ordered some left in stock, wanted to make shure it was worth taking.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
left in stock where? you sure it wasn't Superdrol NG? totally different then

BigLester

Awards
nope its the original for shure not NG. that shits cheap. They have more but they told me that thier supplies were limited and asked if i wanted more prolly should have bought more than one bottle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I completely agree with adding in some DHEA on a superdrol cycle as was already suggested.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope its the original for shure not NG. that shits cheap. They have more but they told me that thier supplies were limited and asked if i wanted more prolly should have bought more than one bottle.

sweet, good find then! what did you pay for it, and was it the 60 or 90 count bottles?

scorpio12

Awards
Thx for the replies on it. I may give the dhea a whirl.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i want to know why u get away with using expletives and i dont. ****

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully some day I can get some original SD from EasyEJL.com... I hear that place has it all :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dunno - I just had a 2 hour long discussion about politics (which I hate for the most part) and that name was stuck in my head.
Ahhh....i hate them too!;)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
So thinking back to the SD lethargy issue, besides dhea, are there any ph/ps's that can give you positive energy increases? I was considering pulsing a non-methyl just on WO days with my SD. I was considering Methoxy-TST. Anyone use this? Would it (or anything else) be good for helping dissipate lethargy?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really you won't notice the lethargy in the gym itself. you'll notice it when you are done in the gym, and your off days...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So thinking back to the SD lethargy issue, besides dhea, are there any ph/ps's that can give you positive energy increases? I was considering pulsing a non-methyl just on WO days with my SD. I was considering Methoxy-TST. Anyone use this? Would it (or anything else) be good for helping dissipate lethargy?
I think the Methoxy-TST would work well with SD. Pulsing it on workout days would probably add a nice little androgenic rush and help with libido too.

I've used Methoxy-TST with halodrol and it worked very well together. I didn't pulse it though, i was taking it at 6-8mg/day for 6 weeks. It kept my libido in check and i felt great while taking it.

scorpio12

Awards
I have never had the lethargy on Designer SD.
Don't flame to bad but would it be a horrible idea to run epistane right after my 3 week cycle of SD? Yes I have serm and have started taking my thistle and liver protection. getting ready for those gains to help me look harder and of course the strength.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD is fairly strong shutdown wise and can be harsh on your liver, youll be best served to just run the 4 weeks of SD and save the Epi for another cycle. Youll make more gains that way anyhow, no way will you gain 15-20lbs with SD and another 10-15 with epi right after but could easily make both those gains seperate. Some times less is more bro, dont try to over do it.

BigLester

Awards
Hey Easy its a 60 count bottle but I had to pay $100 for it, They also still have original Phera for $65.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I bought 10 bottles of the first-run Designer Supps Superdrol. It was 90 count and 10mg. I still have 9 bottles left, and no, I won't sell them to anyone. I love the stuff -- very effective and very "clean." I don't get the lethargy or back pumps people talk about. I've run it in a 3on/4off pulse for about 4 months (until the bottle was gone), with no noticeable shutdown. I gained approx. 15-20lbs, and it was quality lbm. I stacked it with 100mg DHEA, and started to get itchy nips, but plain B6 @ 500mg (dose days only) knocked it right out. I also tried stacking it with a Phera clone (10mg Super+20mg Phera) at the end of my run. Strength went down a little, and lethargy went up a lot. So just run it with DHEA, like everyone says.
But 60ct bottles seems questionable. I know the original was 90ct bottles.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the Methoxy-TST would work well with SD. Pulsing it on workout days would probably add a nice little androgenic rush and help with libido too.
I've used Methoxy-TST with halodrol and it worked very well together. I didn't pulse it though, i was taking it at 6-8mg/day for 6 weeks. It kept my libido in check and i felt great while taking it.
I'm doing this right now at 12mg's on wo days.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought 10 bottles of the first-run Designer Supps Superdrol. It was 90 count and 10mg. I still have 9 bottles left, and no, I won't sell them to anyone. I love the stuff -- very effective and very "clean." I don't get the lethargy or back pumps people talk about. I've run it in a 3on/4off pulse for about 4 months (until the bottle was gone), with no noticeable shutdown. I gained approx. 15-20lbs, and it was quality lbm. I stacked it with 100mg DHEA, and started to get itchy nips, but plain B6 @ 500mg (dose days only) knocked it right out. I also tried stacking it with a Phera clone (10mg Super+20mg Phera) at the end of my run. Strength went down a little, and lethargy went up a lot. So just run it with DHEA, like everyone says.
I have AX superdrol in both 90 + 60ct bottles.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle and 1/2 of AX SD. That was my first break in the new world of supplements!!:twisted:

I love this stuff!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure your talking the DS ones??? im pretty sure the original run of DS superdrol was actually 12.5mg then they got moved over to AX with some 10mg 60count bottles and also 10mg 90count bottles.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure your talking the DS ones??? im pretty sure the original run of DS superdrol was actually 12.5mg then they got moved over to AX with some 10mg 60count bottles and also 10mg 90count bottles.
Ye with pants of poop:
Yes, I'm dead positive, 100% certain that the OG Designer Supps Superdrol was 10mg, 90 count bottles. (I think, lol.)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ye with pants of poop:
Yes, I'm dead positive, 100% certain that the OG Designer Supps Superdrol was 10mg, 90 count bottles. (I think, lol.)
Thats how most are,without saying it ofcourse.I have worked with people like this.Personally,if i'm dead positive,i'll let you know and you can trust me.If not,I'll say i'm pretty sure,or i'm not positive.But their are people who would bet their life on something,then you later find out they were wrong or had no clue what they were talking about.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I actually have 9 full bottles and 1 empty bottle. I'll check it when I get home. And maybe I'll take a pic, if my techno-challenged little brain can figure out how. (It took me 3 years to get my own pic on here, so don't hold your breath.)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Ye with pants of poop:
That is absolutely right. Still have 2 unopened, myself. Ah... the days of crashing the DS website... Dec. 4th, 2004.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
That is absolutely right. Still have 2 unopened, myself. Ah... the days of crashing the DS website... Dec. 4th, 2004.

Cool -- and now I don't have to worry about getting a pic up on here, because that's exactly what the label looks like.
Told you so. :rasp: