More Arrests...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It sucks but not at all a shocker.Like when a 95year old with cancer dies,you knew it was comming,just didn't know exactly when.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
It truly is funny!
bro you think that shits funny? thoes guys have been supplying bros for years with quality gear and you think its "funny" when they get busted??

bro you are a PUNK............

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
bro you think that shits funny? thoes guys have been supplying bros for years with quality gear and you think its "funny" when they get busted??

bro you are a PUNK............
lol you seriously need to reread the article there in a resort with some thai wives, i can picture it now...anyhow do you have any clue how many fake BD products there are?? Most people have no clue what they are getting.....

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
lol you seriously need to reread the article there in a resort with some thai wives, i can picture it now...anyhow do you have any clue how many fake BD products there are?? Most people have no clue what they are getting.....
redicat was a good guy and so what that their wives were thai? so is mine...... yeah bd is fake now but 3-5 yrs ago it was a different story.

never funny when someone gets busted.......never

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
redicat was a good guy and so what that their wives were thai? so is mine...... yeah bd is fake now but 3-5 yrs ago it was a different story.

never funny when someone gets busted.......never
yea i understand what your saying I didnt really think it was funny but the "scenario" itself seemed comical def something out of a movie!