Decided on Epistane for my 1st cycle

flw

flw

Awards
Ok, I’ve decided to go with a 4 week EPI cycle, I just need to get everything finalized. I still need to order a few thing including EPI/HAVOC once I get my PCT finalized. I’m really hoping to come across a good source for Toremifene that is 100% for sure legit and human grade. The Nolva I have now is animal grade and I’ve had it for a year and never tried it plus some of it spilled while it was being stored in my closet.

EPI Newbie recommendations seem to be around:
Pre load 2 scoops cycle support ED for 2 weeks:
Week 1 : 10 mg + 2 scoops cycle support
Week 2 : 20 mg + 2 scoops cycle support
Week 3 : 20 mg + 2 scoops cycle support
Week 4 : 30 mg + 2 scoops cycle support
However everything I've read says that 40mg is the sweet spot and the 10mg is too low, what do you think of starting at 20 and working to 40?
20, 20, 30, 40 or 20, 30, 30, 40 or 20, 30, 40, 40?

PCT OPTIONS:

Wk 1: Torem 120mg + 25mg RR + DHEA 200mg/d + LX 3 caps + Fenu 1.5g + 4 caps PCS
Wk 2: Torem 60mg + 50mg RR + DHEA 200mg/d + LX 3 caps + Fenu 2g + 4 caps PCS
Wk 3: Torem 60mg + 75mg RR + DHEA 100mg/d + LX 3 caps + Fenu 2.5g + 4 caps PCS
Wk 4: Torem 30mg + 75mg RR + DHEA 100mg/d + LX 2 caps + Fenu 3g + 3 caps PCS

OR

PCT day 1: torem or nolva 120mg + RR 25mg + LX 3 caps + Fenu 1.5g + 4 caps PCS
PCT day 2: torem or nolva 90mg + RR 25mg + LX 3 caps + Fenu 1.5g + 4 caps PCS
PCT day 3: torem or nolva 60mg + RR 50mg + LX 3 caps + Fenu 1.5g + 4 caps PCS
PCT day 4-7: torem or nolva 30mg + RR 50mg + 200mg dhea + LX 3 caps + Fenu 1.5g + 4 caps PCS
PCT day 8-14: RR 75mg + 150mg dhea + LX 3 caps + Fenu 1.5g + 4 caps PCS
PCT day 15-21: RR 75mg + 100mg dhea + LX 2 caps + Fenu 1.5g + 4 caps PCS
PCT days 22-28: RR 75mg + 100mg dhea + LX 2 caps + Fenu 1.5g + 4 caps PCS

Do I need a natural test booster or does the Rebound Reloaded do enough of that?

If running a SERM for a week is an option I might just use the Nolvadex I already have. How long does nolva last, I’ve had a bottle sitting in my closet in a bag for almost a year, it leaked a little bit but is still 95% full, would you use it?????
Also, my cycle support has RYR in it, should I be concerned with that? I don’t want to put any more stress on my liver than I have to…
I also take a multi vitamin, ZMA, fish oil, MSG Glucosamine and Condroitin (sp?), Amino Acids and Vitamin C.

Stats:
6ft
203lbs
13%bf
34 inch waist

Definitions:
RR = Rebound Reloaded
Torem = Toremifene
Fenu = Fenugreek
PCS = Post Cycle Support
CS = Cycle Support
EPI = Epistane

flw

flw

Awards
anyone have any input on my pct, I'm really hoping to get everything ordered today.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
use nolva 20/20/10/10, LX 4/3/2 (start second week into pct)

flw

flw

Awards
so your saying run the nolva I have and forget the totem? I've been doing some research and the place I got my lab rat liquid nolva does not seem to have a great repution. Www.IN@&$?;!/-RES@&"$?.com
is nolva temperature sensitive, what's its shelf life? Will those doses allow my liver to stay happy and healthy?
Thanks
use nolva 20/20/10/10, LX 4/3/2 (start second week into pct)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
See what you think of the Epistane FAQ suggestions in my signature

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There was a similar thread to this before asking about a SERM's shelf life. I emailed a chem research site...your nolva should still be good.

If you're using a SERM I would opt to not run the aromatase inhibitor during pct...and why only 3 caps of POST Cycle Support during the fourth week of pct? There's enough to run 4 caps/day for 4 weeks. Just wondering and thanks for supporting Anabolic Innovations!

flw

flw

Awards
I've read through it a couple times, I'll take another look though, I've been reading so much lately I'm sure I've forgotten most of it :)
thanks!
See what you think of the Epistane FAQ suggestions in my signature

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I'm preparing for things like this I like to cut and paste pertinent info in a word file so I can revisit it later if needed.

It beats the hell out of searching all the time!

flw

flw

Awards
Must be a mistake, not sure why I would have tapered it! :)
I'm planning on taking cycle support during but the stuff I currently have has RYR and in not too kean (sp) on using any more liver toxic substances than I have to. Why do you suggest no AI, I thought it was advised to taper it inversely to he SERM?
thanks!
There was a similar thread to this before asking about a SERM's shelf life. I emailed a chem research site...your nolva should still be good.

If you're using a SERM I would opt to not run the aromatase inhibitor during pct...and why only 3 caps of POST Cycle Support during the fourth week of pct? There's enough to run 4 caps/day for 4 weeks. Just wondering and thanks for supporting Anabolic Innovations!

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eh, it depends on who you talk to about the aromatase inhibitors being used during pct. There's a lot of talk about ATD and 6-bromo actually further adding to suppression during pct. I've ran ATD during pct and was fine though.

I will retract my statement and simply suggest this: Keep researching, find a method that you feel comfortable with, and then stick to that method all the way through pct...unless, of course, undesirable results begin to occur.

flw

flw

Awards
Good idea!
When I'm preparing for things like this I like to cut and paste pertinent info in a word file so I can revisit it later if needed.

It beats the hell out of searching all the time!