First cycle of T-1 Pro questions.

1. First cycle of T-1 Pro questions.

Hey guys this is my first post here. I have been reading here for weeks. Great site by the way.

A few questions before I start my cycle though. I plan on a 4 on, 4 off, 4 on, 4 off. This way I can gauge how I react to the 1-test. Maybe after that I will try a heavier cycle.

As for the PC I have both Lion Research Clomid and Nova. I actually just got them today. My question is with the the new spray pump. How much is considered a dose? If anyone knows let me know. I can't find the info anywhere.

As for my pre-cycle stats:

I have trained fairly hard for the past 7 years
    30 years old
    165 Lbs

My goal is to hit about 180-185. I have been stuck at 165 for a while now. If I eat more the love handles come on hard. If I diet down I lose the fat but start all over again and hit 165. So hopefully this works and gives the boot over the plateau I hit.

2. i think its 7 sprays / mL
    so apply 14 sprays twice a day (say morning and nite)

3. I thought each pump was 2 ml.....that there are 120 pumps in the bottle. I could be WAY wrong, though. I thought the 7 pumps per ml was the Avant Labs bottle dosage.

4. Power Nutrition

As for the dosing on the research chems:

10 squirts = 1 ml

Clomid is 50 mg/ml
    Nolva is 20 mg/ml

So for a normal clomid dosing of:
    300mg day 1
    100mg next 10 days
    50mg next 10 days would use 60 squirts the first day broken up into 20...20...and 20 ans so on.

5. Awesome guys!!!

I guess I should open my eyes wider. I looked at the PN page for the stuff and saw it sitting right there.

Anyway I start today. So hopefully I see some decent gains.

Also I will ask here too. Do you guys have a problem keeping your research liquids in suspension? Mine are all sitting at the bottom. Even after a warm water bath.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle of Pro Mag questions
    By dmart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:07 PM
  2. Questions about my first cycle of PH
    By mantic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:35 PM
  3. Question about first cycle of Superdrol
    By diesel22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 10:05 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 07:38 PM
  5. First cycle of M1T...a few questions though.
    By golfermj23 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 10:37 AM