Should you run the same PH for your second cycle ?

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I'm going to run M-drol for my first PH cycle pretty soon and I was wondering if I should use it for my 2nd cycle too if I respond well to it, or does your body build up some sort of tolerance to it and not allow for good gains. In that case would I be better off running something like Havoc or P-plex. I don't' want to cut, just looking for mass/strength.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
simply put, yes, u can run it again, but most will run it at a different dose or incorporate a non methyl alongside.

maybe try pplex for a second cycle....and for a third cycle u can bridge mdrol and pplex...just a thought

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
for the most part you are going to need more of the compound when running it again this also goes for cycling new compounds as well....dosages will need to be raised at a time when your experience with cycles calls for it.

Most people like to try new compounds out of curiosity and to gain more experience. If the compound is absolutely awesome to you then you could possibly just up the dose next time around or add another compound.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
you can, but i'd recommend exploring other compounds. there's so many great one's out there.. you're really kind of cheating yourself by sticking to the same one.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I don't know if I'd like to increase the dosage of superdrol any higher than 20mg so I'll probably just use something else. Not sure if I should use P-plex or Havoc instead.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I don't know if I'd like to increase the dosage of superdrol any higher than 20mg so I'll probably just use something else. Not sure if I should use P-plex or Havoc instead.
Depends what your goals are. P-PLEX is more of a wet mass compound. Havoc is a dry, lean bulk compound.

305Rob

Awards
Run something else (milder) for a first cycle,then superdrol for the second.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I responded well to Havoc...M drol next cycle...

read somewhere in here from someone that one could build a tolerance to a steroid/compound and the effects lessoned with each use...how could this be? Thought I'd ask since the topic is basically being asked...

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Run something else (milder) for a first cycle,then superdrol for the second.

You're probably right but I already have the M-drol and I've set my mind to using it first

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Depends what your goals are. P-PLEX is more of a wet mass compound. Havoc is a dry, lean bulk compound.
Yeah I've heard plex=wet havov= dry but I still don't know what the significance is. I wet builder will add along a lot of extra water weight, dry won't. But is there any difference in LBM