how long should you take support supps before actual cycle?

thatguy226

Awards
i am going to be taking a superdrol clone for 3 weeks. I plan on taking Cycle support throughout the 3 weeks. how early should i start the cycle support before introducing the superdrol clone in?

stats: 5'10, 195 lbs, 13%bf

brandon615

Awards
Most people will run the cycle support one to two weeks before they start the cycle then also through pct. especially if your runnin nolvadex for pct.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
10-14 days for C.S., but I take several of the ingredients year round. Milk thistle, saw palmetto, and NAC are pretty much year round for me.

thatguy226

Awards
whats the difference between taking it before you start versus taking it WHEN you start your cycle? just your body adapting to it? i hate this waiting i have this bottle for quite some time and i am wanting to do it the correct safe way.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
whats the difference between taking it before you start versus taking it WHEN you start your cycle? just your body adapting to it? i hate this waiting i have this bottle for quite some time and i am wanting to do it the correct safe way.
It's just an extra precaution basically but you'll have stable levels in the blood and ready to go on with cycle if you go with week to two weeks of dosing first...your patience will be rewarded my friend...:cheers:

thatguy226

Awards
yeah thats why im being cautious this time around. especially since SD is so harsh.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats why im being cautious this time around. especially since SD is so harsh.
That's why I'm just going to pulse...I don't like side effects and don't mind if I don't make quick maximum gains but will drag out the cycle if need be as it is theoretically safer on short/long term sides...