bulking while gyno prone

schuman0408

Awards
hey guys i wrote a post earlier today and no one responded..maybe my topic or my question was to broad but im gona narrow it done so that hopefully somebody can help me. for those of you who are gyno prone, but are in quest of all out mass, what products do you use and how do you avoid thigns like prolactin induced gyno? im interested in compounds such as m-drol(superdrol), p-plex(phera plex), methyl xt(methyl 1 alpha),and revolt(max lmg). Ive tried Hdrol and havoc and while Havoc was good for recomp and put on some solid mass, it didnt quite satisfy my goals. any help at all would be great guys.

Tyler

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could take a SERM whilst on cycle but this would inhibit your gains. Your best bet is to go with a product like Superdrol that does not aromatise to estrogen. Most people that are scared of gyno simply ensure they have PCT lined up with a SERM post cycle.

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
Maybe stick with the Epi, it may take you longer to get to your goal, but at least it will be solid and you won't get gyno.

Another option is stacking Epi with a non methyl

schuman0408

Awards
I believe my previous gyno flare up was prolactin induced due to the small amount of lacation that occured and ive heard nolvadex or clomid will do nothing for this type of gyno?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting for EasyJL to chime in. He was talking about a product called P-5-P which is taken during cycle for this exact problem. Maybe do a search on it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe my previous gyno flare up was prolactin induced due to the small amount of lacation that occured and ive heard nolvadex or clomid will do nothing for this type of gyno?
Mega dose vitamin b-6 to deal with prolactin issues, or get some cabergoline.

schuman0408

Awards
what doses for p5p or b6..and do i need one or the other or both?

schuman0408

Awards
ok guys i did a little reseaarch and its my understanding that there has to be estrogen present for progesterone to start inducing gyno so bascially if i run a low does a nolvadex along with 200 mg of p5p i can run any compound I want? I reallywana give m-drol or methyl XT a try...

schuman0408

Awards
anybody wana chime in? i figured id get a lota posts on my thread because i read alot of disputing going on about progestins and prolactin induced gyno ect...compounds like mdrol and pplex r dirt cheap online and im ready for a good bulking cycle. help please!

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Mega dose vitamin b-6 to deal with prolactin issues, or get some cabergoline.
careful with that. i've read that anything over 200mg can cause nerve damage. i think there's a clinical study out there...

best advice for avoid prolactin gyno? um...avoid progestinic compounds. best thing for all-out bulk with no gyno concerns? superdrol, period, end of story. just watch for health-related sides. that stuff aint healthy :)

schuman0408

Awards
solarus id love to run the mdrol but ive been told that superdrol can aggrevate gyno as well? is superdrol a progestin?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This was taken from 'Anabolics 2006'

Superdrol (Methyldrostanalone)

Androgenic 20

Anabolic 400

Standard methyltestosterone

Chemical Name 2a,17a-dimethyl
5a-androstane-17b-ol-3-one

Estrogenic Activity: None

Progestational Activity: None

-Like many anabolic steroids was developed, assayed, determined to have favourable characteristics and ultimately ignored
-First mentioned in medical books in 1960, disappeared from research circles in 1965.
-In structure it is a close derivative of Masteron (drostanalone). Only difference is addition of c-17 alpha methyl group to give steroid high bioavailability. Therefore, can loosely be considered methylated version of Masteron
-Though c-17 alpha alkylation often changes not only the structure but function of a steroid, this does not appear to be the case with Superdrol. Both Masteron and Methasteron have a favourable anabolic to androgenic ratio and low estrogenic capability.
-Lab assays put Superdrol ahead in this category giving Masteron a 3:1 Anab/Andro while Methasteron has a 20:1 Anab/Andro ratio.
-Given it's low estrogenic capabilities and high anabolic ability Methasteron is a compound that can be utilized in many ways. Stacking it with a non-toxic injectable such as Testosterone for a mass building phase, or adding it to a Testosterone/Nandrolone stack for a cutting cycle.
-Obviously, being c-17 alpha alkylated hepatoxicity is still a concern and should be watched at higher dosages.

From 'Phat Daddy' (DR. D)

Any 17-aa compound is progestinic to some degree. With SD, it is very very little though. The ones that really are have an ethyl group at the 17 position instead of a methyl group and the 19-nor compounds are really bad like that. 5-reduced compounds like SD or DHT are negligible progestins. That's the real deal, so I'd have to say no. Very little.

schuman0408

Awards
so u think i could run superdrol without complications or do u think a low dose of nolva on cycle would be necessary?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It would inhibit gains to some extent. I'd just run the compound. If complications occur (which I seriously doubt) then cut the cycle short and do what is necessary.

schuman0408

Awards
well thanks cub...u think mdrol is a solid clone? i only mention it because i know i can purchase it for less than 30 bucks

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is a very strong product. Order it from Nutra Planet (www.nutraplanet.com) as it is in stock as we speak and only $19.99 a bottle. Depending on your size and how game you are with your dosage regime, you'll get two cycles out of it. That's only $10 per cycle and a few decent pounds added to your frame.

schuman0408

Awards
yes i already did the math and i figured i could do 2 seperate 3 week cycles, dosing 10 mg in week one and then 20 mg in week 2 and 3. thanks for all the help cub!

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
:wave:
Gyno prone here.

Here's what I've run with no problems with gyno...
Halo/Prop
Epi/Prop
Trenbolone

My last Epi/Prop did give me slight gyno sensitivity, so i dosed P5P(3/day), vitex(3/day), and tyrosine 500mg/day. No gyno and better mood!

Of course solid PCT with each cycle!

Personally, SD scares the hell out of me. I get more compliments on body comp from the above cycles without pushing it with the nasty SD sides (do a search).

Last edited:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Gyno prone here.

Halo/Prop
Epi/Prop
Trena

My last Epi/Prop did give me slight gyno sensitivity, so i dosed P5P(3/day), vitex(3/day), and tyrosine 500mg/day. No gyno and better mood!

Personally, SD scares the hell out of me. I get more compliments on body comp from the above cycles without pushing it with the nasty SD sides (do a search).
Try pulsing it...

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gyno prone here.

Halo/Prop
Epi/Prop
Trena

Which 'Prop' are you referring to? Propadrol? Or Test Propionate?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
clomis is much better for m-drol, its a superdrol clone, so nolva can increase the chance of progestin related gyno

schuman0408

Awards
is russian star right everyone? ive heard before that nolva can make progesterone gyno worse...im all confused. i thot superdrol wasnt a progestin tho?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not a progestin, i heard it was alot but i dont believe it. its a methylated masteron, how can it be a progestin.

dcall7

Awards
progesterone related gyno is derived from the presence of estrogen..nolva should in theory help prevent prolactin/progest gyno by starting at its source.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I have also read that novla on cycle can cause an upregulation in estrogen but, Im not sure if that is correct.

dcall7

Awards
can someone verify this? im about to start purchasing stuff for a 3 weeker of SD and don't want to go the wrong route

was planning on doing a nolva+inverse atd pct with my 20/20/20 cycle

schuman0408

Awards
yes dcall it is all very blurry..one person says one tthing and another person says another...any gyno prone ppl out there who have experimented with superdrol want to add input?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes dcall it is all very blurry..one person says one tthing and another person says another...any gyno prone ppl out there who have experimented with superdrol want to add input?
me, it was bad.

its been over a year and i just took a 10mg dose preworkout today and now about 6 hours later i felt just a slight itch in my nipples.

schuman0408

Awards
hey piston pump r u gona keep the cycle going with some nolva? u see I could just run an AI through my cycle and i wouldnt have any worries but from my source, AIs cost about 3 times as much as the juice...i dont have the funds to be spending 300 dollars on ancillaries

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah im staying on the nolva until pct then im switching to toremifene. I think nolva is need for me when i cycle....AI's ive used in the past for oncycle prevention never did their job the way i needed them to.

schuman0408

Awards
ok well i think im gona do a superdrol cycle..i wana go 10/20/20 and i wana run 10 to 20 mgs daily of nolva..i dont care if this will inhibit gains to a minor extent because i really dont want to reagravate my small case of gyno...what do u think?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok well i think im gona do a superdrol cycle..i wana go 10/20/20 and i wana run 10 to 20 mgs daily of nolva..i dont care if this will inhibit gains to a minor extent because i really dont want to reagravate my small case of gyno...what do u think?
sounds fine id start with 10mg nolva and increase if any thing out of the ordinary pops up. Follow with a really good PCT.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
That would work and given that you already know that it would inhibit gains to an extent...I'd say shoot for it and see how it goes...I'd have letro or the like on hand if I was greatly worried and paranoid though to stop growth if it was to take place...but that would be me...