prolactin antagonizers

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Well I have never run cabergoline on a PCT, and haven't heard of too many people doing it. I don't understand why it isn't regularly used as part of PCT, not only for prolactin related gyno but also for the amazing sexual benefits for males. Anyone have any opinions on this?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I've only run it during cycle in response to gyno which I attributed to addition of Tren. Ran in conjunction with Nolva & Letro

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Generally you'll be safe w/o it, which is why its not included in most peoples PCT's, it should however be kept on hand if you do in fact notice prolactin induced side-effects. Why put extra junk into your body if you probably won't even need it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
price is a reason why more people dont use it not to mention the possible sides and legality issues of obtaining without a prescription.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
price is a reason why more people dont use it not to mention the possible sides and legality issues of obtaining without a prescription.
Always and forever!

Hell my bro found my bottle of Nolva for my rats and flipped on me...saying that I'm going to fukc up my rats bodies...haha