Nolva and Customs

M

MasterMind79

Awards
Hey guys, quick question... I have been tracking my Nolva and it has just been received at customs. So my 1st question is what are the chances they seize it? Second, what is the worst case scenario if they do, just SOL on the money and product?

Also, if it does gets taken, any rec's on what I can use for Havoc as a PCT? I have not started my cycle yet as I want to have everything in hand. Thanks guys I appreciate your help!

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Customs won't stop this. Where did you get it from (Origin). I never heard of anyone having any problems with this so I think 99.9% you will receive it.

By chance it is taken, you will receive a letter. Show that to the company by faxing it to them and see if they will send you more. If not order from somewhere else, I don't think you will have this problem again. There is nothing else in that package is there? Just order it on it's own. Get some cycle support for before, throughout and after.

And for libido take paravol, you will love it.

Y

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I received a package through customs with no problems.
Wish I would of known about Paravol because EPI killed everything for me.

M

MasterMind79

Awards
Customs won't stop this. Where did you get it from (Origin). I never heard of anyone having any problems with this so I think 99.9% you will receive it.

By chance it is taken, you will receive a letter. Show that to the company by faxing it to them and see if they will send you more. If not order from somewhere else, I don't think you will have this problem again. There is nothing else in that package is there? Just order it on it's own. Get some cycle support for before, throughout and after.

And for libido take paravol, you will love it.
Hey thanks for your reply. I already have cycle support on hand (2 canidsters)... I ordered it from a canadian pharmacy (if I am not allowed to cite on here I apologize) drugsforall.com

The product was being shipped from Mumbi (sp?) India and it arrived yesterday at JFK in customs...

I did order it by itself, so I should be ok, I jsut wanted to have a contingency in place because I am anxious to start this cycle...

I will research the Paravol now. thanks for the advice and feedback (greatly appreciated)

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Hey thanks for your reply. I already have cycle support on hand (2 canidsters)... I ordered it from a canadian pharmacy (if I am not allowed to cite on here I apologize) drugsforall.com

The product was being shipped from Mumbi (sp?) India and it arrived yesterday at JFK in customs...

I did order it by itself, so I should be ok, I jsut wanted to have a contingency in place because I am anxious to start this cycle...

I will research the Paravol now. thanks for the advice and feedback (greatly appreciated)
Anytime Bro. I like Paravol for the volume, trust me it's a lot more than I used to have, I am on my 45th day and I love it.

Y

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I reveived my package from India also through JFK. It sat for maybe 2 days. It's coming.

ALJD0812 what was you running while using Paravol?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Yep, I reveived my package from India also through JFK. It sat for maybe 2 days. It's coming.

ALJD0812 what was you running while using Paravol?
Well i was running Epistane, but I just love the stuff and don't need a cycle to use it. I am not saying to use this for PCT, I am just giving my opinion and my experience with it. It's good stuff, and it takes a good 10 days until you feel it.

Y

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Epidrol the same as Epistane? I 've read a lot of post and it does seem like people get better results from Epistane. What's the difference?