Test Prop ?'s

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Looking into doing a Test Prop cycle in the future so i want to ask a couple of questions.

How many mg/week for a first cycle?
Pin ed or eod?
How long should the cycle be?

im looking to minimize bloat as much as possible, so add some arimidex when needed?

PCT willl be Nolva 40/40/20/20 or 40/30/20/10/...i havent decided

thanks guys

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
150mg Every other day so roughly 450 mg a week. dont use an AI because the mass building power of test comes from its ability to raise not only testosterone but estrogen. reducing the bloat will reduce your gains. you can run it with a dryer compound like the fast acting EQ if you want dry gains.

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
150mg Every other day so roughly 450 mg a week. dont use an AI because the mass building power of test comes from its ability to raise not only testosterone but estrogen. reducing the bloat will reduce your gains. you can run it with a dryer compound like the fast acting EQ if you want dry gains.
Agree, although I would avoid short ester EQ. It can be painful, even more so then prop depending on the blend. And since its your first cycle...well you get the point.

A-dex on hand, use only if needed.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
the pain from prop was worse for me then the the fast EQ but NOTHING was worse then NPP.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Disregard my last post; I obviously can't read...

anyway, I pretty much fully agree with nephilim.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im starting to think test enth might be a better route...numbers keep running through my head...

Test Prop:
150mg eod = 450mg/week ...so 1 10ml vial = 1000mg which lasts about 2 weeks....4 vials = 8 weeks

Test Enth:
250mg 2x/week = 500mg/week...so 1 10ml vial = 2500mg last 5 weeks....2 vials = 10 weeks

so.....

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
im starting to think test enth might be a better route...numbers keep running through my head...

Test Prop:
150mg eod = 450mg/week ...so 1 10ml vial = 1000mg which lasts about 2 weeks

Test Enth:
250mg 2x/week = 500mg/week...so 1 10ml vial = 2500mg last 5 weeks

so.....
True, but enanthate has to be run A LOT longer.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im a huge fan of test enth, i would say your better off with prop tho because short cycles are best for getting used to compounds like test. prop for 6 weeks is optimal.

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards

Test Prop:
150mg eod = 450mg/week ...so 1 10ml vial = 1000mg which lasts about 2 weeks....4 vials = 8 weeks

Test Enth:
250mg 2x/week = 500mg/week...so 1 10ml vial = 2500mg last 5 weeks....2 vials = 10 weeks

so.....
Actual amount of test your getting is different. Prop actually has more test in it per ML.

450mg of prop minus ester weight = 360mg's of test/week

500mg of eth minus ester weight = 350mg's of test/week

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
true, i would probably have to run enth 12 weeks....would 8 weeks be sufficient for test prop?
6 weeks! 8 would def. work though.. You'd still gain great with 6, and pct would be easier.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hmmm im definitely liking the shorter cycle idea, 6 weeks would be good.

what kind of gains would i expect if it was my first cycle?(6 weeks)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hmm pretty good read, 2nd link didnt work though

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... works for me.. that's dumb.. anyway, just type short cycle in the search field, under "titles only".. that's what that link was too anyway.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
would starting off at 100mg and then bumping to 150mg be a waste? or would jumping right into 150mg and continuing throughout be sufficient?...just trying to get evvvverything straightened out

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i'd start at 150mg, iv started off low and raised doses before and wasn't as satisfied as i thought id be. im sure others may feel diffrently though, just my 2cents.

i would normally recomend test enan as a first cycle but if you want to avoid the bloat id say test prop is the second best first cycle.
good luck and have fun, i know you will, i loved my first cycle

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sportsbro, u think 6 weeks would be good? or is that too short?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
whats the point of running a short cycle? your just sacrificing your gains. run the enthanate for your first cycle, pinning every other day is rough during a first cycle. run 500mg split up into two shots a week. If your worried about the bloat do 500mg of eq as well.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ugh, decisions decisions....enth was my original plan, but i even got bloated of jungle warfare with a clean diet...not that it can compare to test, just saying i hold water easily

id rather gain 10lbs of muscle in 6 weeks than 20lbs of muscle and water in 10-12 weeks

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i would recommend short 6 week cycles for a while to get used to cycling and then move on to 12 weekers.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
like i said earlier, id rather gain 10 solid lbs in 6 weeks which is reasonable and wont draw attention, than about 20+ lbs in 10 weeks.

another question though, what about a 6 week test-e cycle @ 700 a week?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
like i said earlier, id rather gain 10 solid lbs in 6 weeks which is reasonable and wont draw attention, than about 20+ lbs in 10 weeks.

another question though, what about a 6 week test-e cycle @ 700 a week?
Not really the best idea. Won't be long enough for the test-e to really kick in. I mean, it'll only really build up by week 4, then you'd have to just stop injects completely, since it takes 2 weeks for the esters to clear... Just, don't.. lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Not really the best idea. Won't be long enough for the test-e to really kick in. I mean, it'll only really build up by week 4, then you'd have to just stop injects completely, since it takes 2 weeks for the esters to clear... Just, don't.. lol

very good point, test-e's long ester fled my mind for a minute,lol

im just getting so psyched for the cycle....im debating whether i want to run the test cycle first....or a Havoc cycle....decisions decisions...

p.s. whichever i choose it will be my FIRST cycle of anything hormonal

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
very good point, test-e's long ester fled my mind for a minute,lol

im just getting so psyched for the cycle....im debating whether i want to run the test cycle first....or a Havoc cycle....decisions decisions...

p.s. whichever i choose it will be my FIRST cycle of anything hormonal
Well the two choices you've listed, havoc or test, are GRREAT choices.. So either way you go, you should be good.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im about 90% that i'll start havoc the begining in April and test prop around the end of July. im hoping to shed about 3lbs fat and gain 10lbs of muscle during my Havoc cycle....gotta look good for the ladies ....i mean my gf....:ntome:

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
one time i did a 3 week superdrol cycle(with very clean diet) followed directly by a 12 week test cycle (first 5 weeks test enan last 7 weeks test cyp with deca) best cycle iv ever run in my life!

id say run havoc for 4 weeks followed directly by a 6 week test prop cycle, that would be nice! please log it if you do.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
one time i did a 3 week superdrol cycle(with very clean diet) followed directly by a 12 week test cycle (first 5 weeks test enan last 7 weeks test cyp with deca) best cycle iv ever run in my life!

id say run havoc for 4 weeks followed directly by a 6 week test prop cycle, that would be nice! please log it if you do.

hmmm, that would be very interesting and definitely a possibility.

but would i have to alter my PCT in any way? (i.e. 6 weeks as opposed to 4 weeks)

Nolva
PCS
CS
Retain2

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bump, thoughts/suggestions on whats mentioned above??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so there would be no problem from a 4 week Havoc cycle then directly jumping into a test prop cycle? hmmmm

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I would just run the havoc right along with the prop.. That way you can keep the cycle length down.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
it would keep the cycle length down true, but if you want more steady gains id say run the havoc first then test, plus that way if you have any sides you can more easily tell what compound they are from

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I would just run the havoc right along with the prop.. That way you can keep the cycle length down.
funny u suggested that...since ur running that exact cycle!!!lol

id like to do things piece by piece. it being my first cycle, i dont want to run 2 things at once, i want to know how i react to each compound.

...and i think 20+lbs in 6 weeks would be a little suspicious,lol

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
funny u suggested that...since ur running that exact cycle!!!lol

id like to do things piece by piece. it being my first cycle, i dont want to run 2 things at once, i want to know how i react to each compound.

...and i think 20+lbs in 6 weeks would be a little suspicious,lol
Suspicious??? Maybe a tad.. lol.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
haha come to think of it ... F@#$ it! take them together! gain 20 lbs in a month and a half and if anyone asks you about it just back hand them across the weight room! haha

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i mean if i lived by myself and my gf didnt care if i used gear then id hop right on it, but i really need to keep the suspicion down. my friends and gf thought i was on gear when i was just using Drive and RPM...none of them can seem to get it through their head that i eat right and train hard for my results. and the second i stopped drinking alcohol, all my friends were like "why arent u drinking, u taking steroids?"

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
haha come to think of it ... F@#$ it! take them together! gain 20 lbs in a month and a half and if anyone asks you about it just back hand them across the weight room! haha

:toofunny:....thats always an option

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
another question, would support supps like cycle support need to be run during a test cycle?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea i just found out about that stuff and ordered 6 units of it lol. the BP control and the prostate help is VERy good

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I take cycle support always.. It's just good for you man. I'd get some.

305Rob

Awards
If you won't have a problem pinning Every Other Day,TEST PROP is the way to go.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
nos, honestly, I think even if you just run test, or just havoc, you're going to be making some suspicious gains..

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree that a havoc-->test prop cycle would be terrific, that would be my choice, you could get 15lbs easy, and stay pretty lean. I would also love to see someone log that cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I agree that a havoc-->test prop cycle would be terrific, that would be my choice, you could get 15lbs easy, and stay pretty lean. I would also love to see someone log that cycle.

this will be my first cycle of anything hormonal, so running havoc and then test prop i would expect (hope for) 20+ pounds in the 10 weeks

i have to figure out a couple things first with the gear though. i have a source and im not worried about getting caught, but im debating on whether to open a PO box or not so its not shipped to my place because i HAVE to hide it from my roomates....same with needles

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
when i first started using PH/DS and AAS i just told all my friends that i was going to get serious about training and start eating rite and training harder (i was already doing both) then i just made sure my friends would see me doing stuff like drinking a whole carton of egg whites or eating my broccoli raw, that way when i staarted putting on tuns of lean weight they just thought it was because i had "started" eating good. i guess its easier for me too because i live by myself. i still keep **** hidden because people always come over. haha its funny because i hide my **** in plane site, iv got a row of crown royal bags on my desk, i just keep my **** in those haha