M1T Shutdown

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Lol WOW....I am amazed at how fast this stuff has shut me down . I've only been on for 6 days and can def. already tell some atrophy is goin' on. Atrophy always freaks me out, lol but I know I'll be back to normal with PCT...has anyone else noticed this fast of shutdown on M1T?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading that it can cause 99% suppression in just 2 days. So, I'm sure plenty of people have noticed this.

Hope that makes ya feel better!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's normal with M1T. That's why many people will not touch that sh!t anymore, myself included.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
lol yes...it does...thank you
lol, it's kind of a weird deal... You have to deal with the fact that you got shutdown in like 2 days, but it's cool cuz it's normal... M1T is a bad beasty.. Why did you choose it? I just wonder...

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I chose it because it was VERRRY cheap and very effective for short cycles. I have read just about every damn M1T log I can find, I'm running NOW liver detoxifer and regenerator + more milk thistle to try and counter some of the terrible toxicity from it. I'm hoping to be able to keep 10 lbs off a 3 week 5 mg/day cycle..we'll see how it goes.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I chose it because it was VERRRY cheap and very effective for short cycles. I have read just about every damn M1T log I can find, I'm running NOW liver detoxifer and regenerator + more milk thistle to try and counter some of the terrible toxicity from it. I'm hoping to be able to keep 10 lbs off a 3 week 5 mg/day cycle..we'll see how it goes.
SAMe is where it's at for liver protection man. You could pick up some of that.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im a personal believer in SAMe also. i use it post cycle EVERY cycle for liver detox and joint/ mood support. it makes pct easier! :drunk::drunk::drunk:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
im a personal believer in SAMe also. i use it post cycle EVERY cycle for liver detox and joint/ mood support. it makes pct easier! :drunk::drunk::drunk:
What sort of dose do you do? I usually go with 400mg/day.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
400mg ( 1 pill ) and i start it usualy the last week of my cycle and just run it thru pct.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Awesome.. That's pretty much how I planned on using it after my current cycle.. Suwweet!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Lol WOW....I am amazed at how fast this stuff has shut me down . I've only been on for 6 days and can def. already tell some atrophy is goin' on. Atrophy always freaks me out, lol but I know I'll be back to normal with PCT...has anyone else noticed this fast of shutdown on M1T?
Dude - should have read Super Soldier's threads from 2004 before you started M1T.

You'd have seen within 3 days his testosterone levels (how you really measure shut down) was down to less than 50 ng/dl.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
omg man dont get me started on M1t!

i remmeber when that **** first came out. EVERYYONE at my gym was using it because no1 know wtf it was, ppl wud blow up 15-20 lbs and just shrink back down. i never used it because frankly i was using aas but seeing ppl put on 20 lbs in 4 weeks from a legal supp was something else.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Lol well they probably weren't doing PCT's either if they were losing everything...plenty of people keep 10+ lbs from 3 week cycles. Of course if you don't do a PCT your pretty much going to lose most of what you gained on ANY anabolic.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember when it first came out also, from VPX. The moderators at their board, before I started to hate VPX anyway had a kid on it. He was 19 years old and a personal trainer, they made him a moderator of the board!. I tried M1T. After taking 5mg for only 5 days I started pissing blood.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
m1t is death unless you know how to cycle properly thats y i hate to see people hop on this with no prior cycle xp or knowledge, its alot harsher then ppl think. as for BigKrabbe u know what your doing and u have realistic goals so your set. just watch the BP thats the side effect most ppl dont see coming till its too late. ive had my BP so bad at times and didnt even realise it.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
neph666..thanks man, I'll pick up some hawthorne berries I've been checkin my bp pretty regularly...but my brothers bp got bad pretty fast on this stuff.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea the water retention causes your systolic bp to shoot up

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
shockingly enough, I went to winn dixie to check my BP just out of curiosity. My bp was 151/77 I was like DAAMMNN...I grabbed some hawthorne berries how many mg should I take a day?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
1000 mg daily for at least 6 weeks, standardized to 2 - 3% \

\

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
My M1T cycle gave me the worst feeling of my life. It makes the M-Drol sides look appealing compared to this stuff! Bad mistake on my part, never again! Workouts will be great though....good luck.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
So far I haven't felt terrible at all....the only negative sides I have so far is the atrophy, and def. seem to be a lot more irritable! I'm not weighing myself til' the end of the cycle, extremely hard!

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Haha probably a good thing M1t is illegal

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 12
D Anabolics 22
M Anabolics 8
Skye Anabolics 11
B Anabolics 11