Epistane worry (sensetivity)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
if your nipples start feeling sensitive within the first week, does it mean you need to stop right away, or is it just a warning to watch your dosage? I'd be suprised to have to worry about gyno on day 5
at 20mg, and will wait things out, unless that's always a red flag.

bigdawg999

Awards
epistane shouldnt be causing gyno, if anything it should be treating pre-exisiting gyno

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if your nipples start feeling sensitive within the first week, does it mean you need to stop right away, or is it just a warning to watch your dosage? I'd be suprised to have to worry about gyno on day 5
Do you have anything on hand to combat it? I have noticed sometimes though that when my estro is lowered the nipples may hurt but not becuase there getting bigger. Its a tough game to play, i have puberty gyno so i always watch it like a hawk.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
details??

sensative in what way? are you having pain or tingling/itchiness?

most importantly do you have pre-existing gyno or ever had it?

its not likely its the epi and even less likely our getting gyno from it, when do you dose your 20mg and is it all at once?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
details??

sensative in what way? are you having pain or tingling/itchiness?

most importantly do you have pre-existing gyno or ever had it?

its not likely its the epi and even less likely our getting gyno from it, when do you dose your 20mg and is it all at once?
I itched on one side very briefly in the shower and ever since they've just been overly sensitive, no pain.It's as if my shirt has become slightly abrasive. No history of gyno with me. I'm taking it as soon as I wake up, and late night, an hour or two before bed.

I know it's very unlikely with Epi in general, much less at such a low dose, so I am suprised. I'm going to give it a couple more days regardless, if it passes or doesn't increase I'll keep going I think.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that is nothing sir. That can jsut happen from lack of est in the area or presence of it, in this case its moer likely to be the former. Also some androgens can cause this sensation and have heard of this happening with multiple other compounds without anything ever forming or coming of it.

Make sure to run a full and proper PCT and unless you start to actually have a good deal of pain and a sizable lump form under the nipple I would not give it another thought.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to run a full and proper PCT and unless you start to actually have a good deal of pain and a sizable lump form under the nipple I would not give it another thought.
yeah I just like to be thorough, I came here to AM so I would never become 'that guy' who bought a legal compound and screwed everything up from impatience, lack of knowledge, and not being prepared fpr the worst before expecting the best.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
that reminds me, when I up it to 30mg a day I'll be taking it three times a day, how can I make sure that products like cycle support won't interfere with my body's uptake/absortion of the Epi?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that reminds me, when I up it to 30mg a day I'll be taking it three times a day, how can I make sure that products like cycle support won't interfere with my body's uptake/absortion of the Epi?
take epi an hour or so before and you should be ok, most should have passed the liver the first time and will be circulating for the next 6-8 hours through the bloood stream. This also goes to say, dose every 6-8 hours when you bump to the 30mg to try and keep levels as constant as possible and you will be pleased with the results Im sure.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

No man, it's just your body reacting to the hormonal shift, and heightened sense of paranoia. I get those feelings of sensitivity all the time on cycle. Just keep an eye on it. If nips start looking puffy, or if you feel something under it, then stop the cycle and take action with a serm. There is really no mistaking true gyno.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
yeah I feel fine right now and I'm kinda laughing at myself about it.
I honestly am tempted to bump up to 30mg tomorrow, but it will only be my 6th day and I want to do this properly.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya its only day 6 not even enough time to properly assess how 20mg is treating you since its just kicking in. Id wait another couple days to a week then go to 30 then if 30 isnt too much ad gains arent as good as you like you have enough to run 40 for just past week 4 which if you have the caps I totally recomend, the pct wont change for just a couple days longer or even a week.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
ya its only day 6 not even enough time to properly assess how 20mg is treating you since its just kicking in. Id wait another couple days to a week then go to 30 then if 30 isnt too much ad gains arent as good as you like you have enough to run 40 for just past week 4 which if you have the caps I totally recomend, the pct wont change for just a couple days longer or even a week.
yeah I'm gonna be going 30mg weeks 2 & 3, if I feel ok I'll bump to 40 for week 4 while considering a max of 6 weeks. My traps feel very hard already and my arms seem fuller slightly. In all fairness though, being in a wheelchair, my arms and traps are highly adaptive and I'm sure a lot of it is just me stepping up the intensity in anticipation of things to come.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah I'm gonna be going 30mg weeks 2 & 3, if I feel ok I'll bump to 40 for week 4 while considering a max of 6 weeks. My traps feel very hard already and my arms seem fuller slightly. In all fairness though, being in a wheelchair, my arms and traps are highly adaptive and I'm sure a lot of it is just me stepping up the intensity in anticipation of things to come.
Well this should be where youll excell gains wise since you use those muscle groups on a daily basis. Youll likely see some good pumps there later in the cycle if you keep your diet high enough. To a much smaller degree I use my right arm ALOT more then my right swinging a hammer using a drill and pressing above my head in drilling so my right arm and shoulder typically develop easier then my left side, youll prob see more gains in those areas you use more as well, probably very benificial in your situation.

You might be pumpin yourself up a lil but in all honesty I started seeing changes on the scale and in the mirror before I even really "felt" anything kick in gaining 5lbs in my first week or so. Ill bet youll love 30mg and will start to just really feel it.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
...Youll likely see some good pumps there later in the cycle if you keep your diet high enough....

You might be pumpin yourself up a lil but in all honesty I started seeing changes on the scale and in the mirror before I even really "felt" anything kick in gaining 5lbs in my first week or so. Ill bet youll love 30mg and will start to just really feel it.
I'm really unsure of just how much to be increasing my caloric intake, I don't wanna get chubby but I want every single molecule of nutrition my body will need for max growth.

As far as 'feeling it', my libido's insane already, lol, loving that for sure!
hope I don't experience the crash after a couple of weeks that I've been reading about.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got no such crash, although it was no longer insanely boosted, it was not below norm perfomance.

I think just making sure to get your macros from good whole food sources is the key. Carbs from Low GI oats wheats and pastas, clean less fatty protiens from fish and chicken. Good healthy fats from fish, omegas, flax, saflower, almonds even PB if its natty. And just watch the mirror closely, if you start to put on just a lil chub then just back off the cals slowly, preferably from carbs sources and you should be fine man. Do you have the ability to do the equivalent of cardio or somewhere where you can wheel fast and for long periods of time/sidewalk? sorry for my ignorance to the subject havnt talked to many fellows in your situation on here. but maybe throw that in if its not utterly exhausting to keep the fat off if it becomes a problem.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Do you have the ability to do the equivalent of cardio or somewhere where you can wheel fast and for long periods of time/sidewalk? sorry for my ignorance to the subject havnt talked to many fellows in your situation on here. but maybe throw that in if its not utterly exhausting to keep the fat off if it becomes a problem.
I swim for cardio, or if I'm dying to get out of the house I'll just pop a thermogenic, throw on my headphones & start rollin'.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds like your set then bro! I think once you put this lil worry behind you and your 2 weeks in your gonna be having a blast.

Keep us updated on how it works for you man, Im very interested.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
doing great,
been lethargic the past couple of days, but today I'm hugely energetic. I'm recovering faster between push up sets slightly
and although there are no visible signs, I feel more solid. Weather that's purely psychological or not it's a great motivator. Choking down the cycle support is a real drag, I had some 'O' caps on hand but they're too small, between 4-5 caps per scoop. May order
some bigger caps. Wonder why the heck AI doesn't bother to cap
the stuff but caps life support which is the same stuff at a lower dose. I know I'd pay the extra buck or two to have it come in caps, that's for damn sure.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
doing great,
been lethargic the past couple of days, but today I'm hugely energetic. I'm recovering faster between push up sets slightly
and although there are no visible signs, I feel more solid. Weather that's purely psychological or not it's a great motivator. Choking down the cycle support is a real drag, I had some 'O' caps on hand but they're too small, between 4-5 caps per scoop. May order
some bigger caps. Wonder why the heck AI doesn't bother to cap
the stuff but caps life support which is the same stuff at a lower dose. I know I'd pay the extra buck or two to have it come in caps, that's for damn sure.
lol Im confused, the reason they even have life support is for just that. You have to pay the extra dinero for the cost it takes them to cap and offer it in a more pleasing form, just take more caps to achieve the same dose....btw you realize the dose on the label of cycle support is 2 scoops right? I personally think it tastes fine if mixed right.

I get the PB kind though not the chocolate, I think it masks the flavor better especially since I use PB in my shakes anywho and they go together perfectly IMO.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container: 60

2 Servings Provide

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Red Yeast Rice 1200mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
NAC 1200mg **
Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
Saw Palmetto 300mg **
Policosonol 20mg **
Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
Nettle Root 250mg **
Idebenone 100mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural Flavorings

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
serving size of life support, 2 caps, 60 servings per container.
600 mg as opposed to the 1200 of cycle support, per 2 servings. I'm wondering if 1 serving of cycle support will be enough, heh. Mine's peanut butter too, but there's nothing I can find that really masks that cheap meth aftertaste, lol.
Good product though, it's necessary.