Letro alone???

bodybuilder99

Awards
Hiiiiii guys
i would like to reduce my bf as mutch as possible, can i run letro for 0.5 mg alone every day or EOD for this purpose and get good result? or its look like crap????

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Letro's main use is for reducing estrogen or bloat on cycle. Also, for reducing gyno symtoms. So i am not to sure that Letro would do much benefit for you in reducing bodyfat.
You might want to look into a fat burner for that. What is your weight and bf % ?

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Letro's main use is for reducing estrogen or bloat on cycle. Also, for reducing gyno symtoms. So i am not to sure that Letro would do much benefit for you in reducing bodyfat.
You might want to look into a fat burner for that. What is your weight and bf % ?
Link hit it on the head, while lowering E can help reduce some BF it's not going to give the results that a true fat burner could possibly yield. I'd look into Levi or Adipo, both are definetly solid burners.

But again without proper diet and w/o all the fat burners in the world aren't going to help, check the diet, and possibly add more cardio.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hiiiiii guys
i would like to reduce my bf as mutch as possible, can i run letro for 0.5 mg alone every day or EOD for this purpose and get good result? or its look like crap????

Bad idea. Try a thermogenic or a cort. blocker, and a clean diet + cardio.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reducing E too much can actually be detrimental to fat loss.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what's your body fat % now and what are your goals?

as you're undoubtedly figured out, letro is not a good option for this purpose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuck box Supplements 25
Anabolics 1
jsilva0519 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 5
Supplements 0