Turinabol/Proviron

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Hey guys,

I may back out of my original bulking cycle over the summer (P-PLEX - MDROL bridge) and save that for winter.

So I may go with this:

Turinabol - 40mg/40/40/40
Proviron - 25mg/25/25/25

PCT
Nolvadex - 40/30/20/10

What does everybody think? Experts feel free to chime in.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
I have no problems with that stack. The dosages seem reasonable on the turinabol, on the proviron you could go higher as from what I read...

Regardless, You should be able to put on lean mass without bloat or aromatizing issues.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
i'll have some tbol and proviron left over. i can go higher with dosages if you think it'd be more beneficial for me. what would you recommend?

thanks bro

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think you may want to run it a little longer than that, 5-6 weeks

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
i'll have some tbol and proviron left over. i can go higher with dosages if you think it'd be more beneficial for me. what would you recommend?

thanks bro

Nay, you are in effective dose ranges. So I don't see a need to go any higher. But you always could if you wanted to- but that would be your research and decision ;).

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Cool cycle. I like it because its not "mainstream." My only advice would be to definitly run it longer than three weeks. 6 weeks would be a sweet cycle but you could go up to 8 weeks no prob. Other than that i'd also definitly up the proviron to 50mgs, 25mgs 2x a day, I have experience with provirion and it is very very mild.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Cool cycle. I like it because its not "mainstream." My only advice would be to definitly run it longer than three weeks. 6 weeks would be a sweet cycle but you could go up to 8 weeks no prob. Other than that i'd also definitly up the proviron to 50mgs, 25mgs 2x a day, I have experience with provirion and it is very very mild.
I actually had it 4wks, not 3 wks ;)

I appreciate your response. I'm definitely going to up it to 6wks. Seems like the general consensus is to leave the TBOL @ 40mgs and up the Proviron. You say 50mgs is a nice dose for Proviron?

Thanks again

jaydesiel4651

Awards
I actually had it 4wks, not 3 wks ;)

I appreciate your response. I'm definitely going to up it to 6wks. Seems like the general consensus is to leave the TBOL @ 40mgs and up the Proviron. You say 50mgs is a nice dose for Proviron?

Thanks again
imho, i would run the tbol @ 40 mg x 6+ weeks, or whenever you stop seeing gains.....start the proviron @ 25 and see how it feels, if after a week you dont think you feel it much, you can try upping to 50 and see how you respond to that....i dont believe proviron is very anabolic, but ive heard its great as a mild AI to help harden up and stay a bit leaner, also should have positive effect on libido/mood....however you end up doing it im sure it will be a nice clean cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
warriorscode8 Cycle Logs 46