Educated and Informed User Feedback Only

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The case with these OTC products and companies is that they name stuff and knock off stuff so deceivingly that you can never tell what it is.

BioScience Technologgies
METHOXY TST
(17b-Methoxy-Trienosterone) - 2mg

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/59106-tst.html#post723055
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bioscience-technologies/43966-tst-trn-metabolites.html

Generic LABZ
X-MASS
(13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one) - 40mg

What I am looking for is characteristics run solo: Wet/Dry, Anabolic/Androgenic, etc. I have my thoughts and ideas based on my research but I need to consider the database that I have to research.

Please, educated and informed user feedback only.

Thanks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B fiddy i have used Tst on 2 occasions. The first i went as high as 6mgs, the second time i went as high as 12mgs.

Each time i got horrible bacne, oily forehead and slight libido increase that went away after about 2 weeks. The first run wasnt as bad and didnt really get much from it in the way of mass or strength. The second time was better, but still not anything crazy. So id say that tst is definately angrogenic and wet. Not crazy on holding water but definately androgenic.

I have not used the xmass though.

Pimp C

Awards
methoxy tst= really androgenic. decent strength gains
x-mass= same as max lmg just higher dosed-wet gains awesome strength.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-MASS - When we say wet are we talking fat, bloated, cauliflower wet or just anabolic environment wet?

I know it is supposed to be an progestin, which is really no issue for me with gyno or anything else.

Just curious on the aesthetics of body composition.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Xmass is the same as ALRI Max LMG.

Its fairly wet, fairly good mass builder. Not as strong as ergo but not really the same compound either.

It also has some fairly androgenic sides, bacne, oily skin, hair loss and progestin induced sides so taking a prolactin inhibitor is recomended to stave off gyno.

TST is not so wet, kinda middle range. good mass builder at higher doses, 8-12 mg (i liked 10mg) can be oily and acne inducing for some but personally it wasnt that bad for me, just a lil acne on the back which I get with just about anything. GREAT strength gains though and great interset recovery.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I had about the same experiance with TST that 3ClipseGT had, minus the acne problem. Ran it as high as 12mg/day. Good strength increase. It is wet, but I didn't really bloat on it... I don't seem to bloat on much of anything though.

I just broke into my stash of it, and am using it now as a pre-workout stim @6mg's on training days only. (other things are involved though)

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
i didnt notice anything from TST run as high as 12mg....nothing at all.

i wonder if the "wet" progestin PSs actually convert to estrogen, or just imbue a bloaty progestin effect a la birth control pills or deca...i'm guessing the latter.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
B, are you researching this for a cycle?

Just curious.

XMASS bloated the hell out of me. Decent strength increase that stayed, but the overall feeling of being "bogged" down was nasty. Cardio was horrific on it too.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Xmass is the same as ALRI Max LMG.

Its fairly wet, fairly good mass builder. Not as strong as ergo but not really the same compound either.
:) That's like telling a blind man it's like "blue". I've not used either or any.

It also has some fairly androgenic sides, bacne, oily skin, hair loss and progestin induced sides so taking a prolactin inhibitor is recomended to stave off gyno.
Check :thumbsup:

TST is not so wet, kinda middle range. good mass builder at higher doses, 8-12 mg (i liked 10mg) can be oily and acne inducing for some but personally it wasnt that bad for me, just a lil acne on the back which I get with just about anything. GREAT strength gains though and great interset recovery.
Thanks poopy.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had about the same experiance with TST that 3ClipseGT had, minus the acne problem. Ran it as high as 12mg/day. Good strength increase. It is wet, but I didn't really bloat on it... I don't seem to bloat on much of anything though.

I just broke into my stash of it, and am using it now as a pre-workout stim @6mg's on training days only. (other things are involved though)
Thanks. I like other things :)

Serenity begins when I give up all hope for a better past
Thanks even more for that.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
As for X-mass(maxLMG) it seems many people dose it to high get all these bloated and prolactin realted side effects. Personally, I dont think that people give the product time to kick in before they up the doage on it. I personally have not taken it first hand but this is just my assuption as most people jump the gun on products and just want to get huge. I am currently looking for X-mass or the original MaxLmg but I am not having any luck.:frustrate

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got 2 bottles of revolt i bought (same as xmass/max lmg) because it looked like it was among the last of that compound available.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking into Revolt, but my only drawback is i have seen back and forth reviews about it. So i am unsure of the quality of the product or if some batchs are bad