How Do You Cycle Tren?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just got a jold of 9 ml of tren,never used before been researchn it as far as i can tell its considered fina plix or sumtn..is this good cyclefor sum 1 that s 160 pounds wantn to put on serious muscle also how to cycle the 9ml

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
what are your stats? cycle history. age. training history. diet. etc.

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
sounds like you need to do some reasearch, btw, no one can tell you how to cycle 9 ml, the MG is what matters.. but you'll probly need a little more than that bro

:gotsearch:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If its your first cycle, you REALLY don't want to use Tren especially by itself.

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
if ur ok with EOD injections like u would be doing with ur tren get some Test P, that would be a great first cycle

sharky

sharky

Awards
tren...

do some more homework. for one thing you will need more than "9ml". secondly need to know what mg. per ml. after you get more (say-20ml.) try posting question again with all the info and you should get an answer

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I know u got to give the newbie hell but come on dudes u were me at one time if u want to admit it or not.but i do appreciate all info gained..heres what i have.. it's in spanish.....UNIVET---UNI MASTERON 100 10 ML BOTTLE....AND BOUGHT UNIVET---UNI ENANT 250 10ML BOTTLE...IM 29 160 POINDS DECENT ATHLETIC, ONLY CYCLED TEST -E 250 ONCE A 10 ML BOTTLE BUT ITS BEEN 4 YEARS SO I NEED SUM HELP THANKS

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
160 pounds? ? ? how tall are you ??? unless your a midget or around 5'1" thats not a weight to start using steroids, you need to get your diet in check first gain a few more pounds then talk about doing a cycle.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
UNIVET---UNI MASTERON 100 10 ML BOTTLE
Thats what you have? Your post was kinda confusing. If thats what you have, it is not tren, its Masteron.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Sorry Made Post Before I Had It In Hand..but Thats What I Got Now I Need To Know If I Can Cycle Them Together/alone Or If U Can Answer Any Of My Other Questions

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Sorry Made Post Before I Had It In Hand..but Thats What I Got Now I Need To Know If I Can Cycle Them Together/alone Or If U Can Answer Any Of My Other Questions
Thing is, all of your questions can be found relatively easily if you'll just do some searching.

That's why people are giving you newbie hell; it's because you're sort of asking for it. But now you know, so search!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yea i been searchn but i was tryn to be a slacker and get the fast answers..lol im finding out alot of stuff thanks ..but any info is appreciated i just dont wanna fuc up..

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First of all if you did any research at all you would already know that masteron won't do much mass building. It is generally used pre-contest for hardening, etc. But since you've been searching I'm sure you already knew that :whip: I just hope that your immense laziness isn't a reflection of your overall work ethic, because if it is you won't make a gain if you pump 3 grams of gear a week into yourself. Now that I've got that off my chest, I'll recommend that you do some research and choose which Test you want to use for your cycle, you haven't done anything in 4 years so Test would treat you great unless you lack discipline in the gym and in your diet. How tall are you?? Maybe make a goal to get up to 170 lbs before gear, most on this board would recommend much higher but if you insist on juicing, you'll have to know what excersizes make you grow and what type of diet you need to pack on some mass, once you know that then you'll be in a much better position to make the most of your cycle. Hope this helps.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
First of all if you did any research at all you would already know that masteron won't do much mass building. It is generally used pre-contest for hardening, etc. But since you've been searching I'm sure you already knew that :whip: I just hope that your immense laziness isn't a reflection of your overall work ethic, because if it is you won't make a gain if you pump 3 grams of gear a week into yourself. Now that I've got that off my chest, I'll recommend that you do some research and choose which Test you want to use for your cycle, you haven't done anything in 4 years so Test would treat you great unless you lack discipline in the gym and in your diet. How tall are you?? Maybe make a goal to get up to 170 lbs before gear, most on this board would recommend much higher but if you insist on juicing, you'll have to know what excersizes make you grow and what type of diet you need to pack on some mass, once you know that then you'll be in a much better position to make the most of your cycle. Hope this helps.
There you go!