Havoc stacked with Inhibit-e?
- 03-17-2008, 12:00 PM
- 03-17-2008, 02:36 PM
03-17-2008, 02:37 PM
03-17-2008, 02:38 PM
yes it is since Inhibit-e its a ATD why would you want something that reduces to some degree estrogen (havoc) and add another compound that reduces estrogen to a greater level, leaving you with probably no libido(due to the ATD) and achy joints cause of the low estrogen.
03-17-2008, 02:42 PM
if you need help you can look in to this thread and ask for advice there , and if you want to do it by yourself you can look up neo;s thread and get some ideas also looking at other peoples havoc cycles might give you an idea
Havoc Straight/Pulse Cycle Question Thread
Similar Forum Threads
- By rosco1234 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-29-2009, 08:48 AM
- By drummerac3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 01-03-2009, 10:21 PM
- By pitching101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2008, 05:39 PM
- By loftus44 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2008, 07:07 PM
- By jrob24 in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 10-29-2007, 05:28 AM