p-plex and dull stomach ache.

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
Starting 3rd week of p-plex today. Having killer stomach pains since early yesterday afternoon. Woke up today with the same problems. Not cramps just a steady pain. Ive been taking all my liver support since -14. (cycle support). This might be totally unrelated but wanted to check in and see if this was a common side or if it's something I should be alarmed about.(could have been bad chicken)lol.. Thanks guys.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
See your physician. How regular are your bowel movements? Any history of Stomach ulcers?

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
No ulcers......Might be a little constipated...Just seeing if this was common. Thanks for the response. Just feeling really lethargic...gloomy...Maybe just a side since i bumped up to 45mg for the final week.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i get that everytime i use any oral ph. i take pepcid ac tablets and it goes away for a little bit. i have heard of a few other people that get this also.

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
Thanks...Good to know it's just not me...Still probably gonna get checked out.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i have talked to doctor before about and he said to take prilosec two times a day. he said some peoples bodies just respond that way. pepsid ac works the best though. keep me updated. i like to hear what your dr says

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
When did you aches start. This is like day 22 for me.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i would feel it about 14 days into it. i did a pulse cycle and that delayed it alittle til about 24 days. then it would not go away for about 3 days until after i stopped.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow. I did my first cycle of M-Drol in november and it was hard for me to keep the cals up because I had the same exact problem. I would get a slight stomach pain and not want to eat. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
ya it kind of sucks cuz you arent goin to get the gains you want if you are not eating correctly. i have closet full of stuff ph's that i just stare at because i dont want to put up with the stomach pains.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
are you guys drinking water??? eating enuf fiber??? most people get this on orals its just gas... it builds up and causes stomach and intestinal pain, bloating, and decreased appitite. i had the same problem till a friend of mine told me this and i took gas x ( lame i know ) and i no longer had this problem.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
huh. thats a good idea. i'll have to try gas-x and/or pepsid ac next cycle...

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
Yea could be the gas...Noticed Ive been clearing out the warehouse at work.lol....I agree with the pain Ive got to Force down the food.....But i'm getting it done.......

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am always more interested in the 'why' as opposed to 'yah dr. said do this' or 'yah others have this as well'

So the conclusion you all come to is gas?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I haven't come to the conclusion that it is gas at all. To me it doesn't feel like gas. But it upsets my stomach or digestive system in some way, that's all I know. And I'm not the only person. I do know that it didn't screw with my liver too much, I had bloodwork done and I was booko healthy so yeah.

Clarityandfocus

Awards
I could be wrong, but I believe those waves of pain in the abdominal region are hunger pangs. Some guys used to refer to the stomach pain they experienced on Dianabol as "butterflies." There are varying levels of pain. Eating a meal should make it go away temporarily. The body is crying out for calories. This is what you want for growth. The downside is that high very androgen levels ruin the appetite. The idea of eating food will make one feel even more nauseous, but if you can get it down you will feel better and make gains.

Clarity

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
Yea I know about the nauseus part. What to puke everytime I sit down to chicken, Brown rice and sweet potatoes. Not bad the first couple of weeks,,,but now ugh....

Clarityandfocus

Awards
Yea I know about the nauseus part. What to puke everytime I sit down to chicken, Brown rice and sweet potatoes. Not bad the first couple of weeks,,,but now ugh....
I understand. Try to hang in there and eat as many meals per day as possible. Substitute protein shakes for meals when appropriate. Good luck.

Clarity

troy

troy

Awards
i had the same pains on hdrol ..and started to get em on epi but i figured out if i had a solid meal every time i had one they went ,didnt get em any more try to take em with food see how that helps

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i tried taking gas-x and that didnt do anything. i had a bloodtest done and everything came out fine. i always took my doses with a meal. i tried everything i could think of and the only thing that helped was pepcid ac. so to me i think its some increase in stomach acid caused by the oral but i could be wrong. i think just some people have more sensitive stomachs to this stuff. inoticed it comes quick with pp and superdrol.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I have totally noticed this prob on my Superdrol pulse. With me, it's definitely an occasionally heavy, bloated gas accumulation. I really have to avoid beans, or I store up more gas than Exxon -- very uncomfortable, and somewhat painful. (It's really the only negative side I've had from Superdrol. Weird.)
But constipation/blockage also seems to be part of the problem. I find it's imperative that I eat my oats/wheat bran everyday. This can slightly add to the gas prob (but not nearly as much as beans, lol).
:gas:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
those waves of pain in the abdominal region are hunger pangs. There are varying levels of pain. Eating a meal should make it go away temporarily. The body is crying out for calories. Clarity
I agree. Eat more quality. My body never agrees with the, " im on a bulking cycle so that means McDonalds is good for you" line of thinking. Not to say thats what your doing, but i figured id throw that in there.

Also agreed with the water and fiber. Especially the water. I go everywhere with at least a bottle of water. Sometimes i just throw my gallon in the car if im gonna be out all day.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
2 galons a day miniumum. and make sure each meal has fiber in it or else this will happen.. and i have to say i disagree with the hunger pangs because i have never goten these. the only time i was so hungry it hurt was when i was on igf-1lr3.

i know for me atleast the sick feeling on orals ( or any aas ) comes from gas buildup.

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
Just got back from the doc and she said the fact that I have Strep could have contributed to the pains as the infection was draining. Been trying extra hard today to try to eat better...hard when your throat is raw...When it rains it freaking pours ..eh?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah -- strep sux. It's so hard to swallow. I used to have to take pain relievers just so I could swallow water. I've actually been hospitalized overnight so they could IV liquids into me because I couldn't swallow a thing. I hope it doesn't get that bad for you, brah.

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
They gave me some lidocaine mixture to gargle with.NASTY but seems to numb it a little. It's hard to chug down the OO whey today! Tried eating a soft granola bar bout 10 min ago-Sheer delight! argh! Should be better tomo. Hell, just an easy squats day..lol

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
It's awesome that you're continuing to workout. You're my hero, lol.

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
Its just such a critical time in my cycle...I can rest in a week or two when I start PCT. Of course tomorrow isnt here yet either...We shall see i might be stuck on the futon if the antib's kick up things a notch as they do for about 24 hrs.....