Epistane

  1. Epistane


    sounds scary for me


  2. Neither; it's a steroid.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. yikes haha
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yikes haha
    Steriod!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  5. Steroid that acts like a SERM

  6. is it a methyl?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Steroid that acts like a SERM
    Yup...nice addition Neo
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  8. sorry if these are considered stupid questions to yall. just trying to better understand it.

  9. The fact that you are attempting to learn is a good thing. Like the site motto..Learn, Teach, Lead. Perhaps check the Epistane FAQ in my sig, see if that helps you any.

    Here's a great tip that will serve you long:

    Keyword: Methyl or Epistane or any other word you want to type in


    1. Go to "Search"
    2. Click on "Advanced Search"
    3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
    4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
    5. Click "Go"

    You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    The fact that you are attempting to learn is a good thing. Like the site motto..Learn, Teach, Lead. Perhaps check the Epistane FAQ in my sig, see if that helps you any.

    Here's a great tip that will serve you long:

    Keyword: Methyl or Epistane or any other word you want to type in


    1. Go to "Search"
    2. Click on "Advanced Search"
    3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
    4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
    5. Click "Go"

    You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  11. i find a shot of yueger more scarier than epi.

  12. Neo - Just curious, but do you have the proof that will back this up? Not the graphs, but the actual proof.

    Texas - Bro, you're under 21, it is against the rules for you to be posting in the steroid section. Sorry bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Steroid that acts like a SERM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by FLfinest81 View Post
    i find a shot of yueger more scarier than epi.
    I think it's jager.Hows your pct going?

  14. I actually start it tomorrow. I got the stuff on Thurs, so everything is good. How about you?

  15. Isn't Epi basically a steroidal AI?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FLfinest81 View Post
    I actually start it tomorrow. I got the stuff on Thurs, so everything is good. How about you?
    I don't start the m-drol untill april 2.Let me know how it taste.A guy asked me if it was flavored or bitter.I might cap it if it taste too bad.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Neo - Just curious, but do you have the proof that will back this up? Not the graphs, but the actual proof.
    Proof is in the pudding. No I don't personally any hard and fast data for you to dissect over many days sweating in your own personal lab

    Perhaps PM LMD to see if he has anything. If you find you dislike that term here just for you:

    "It's a steroid"


  18. I was just curious to see if you guys had ran any test... no big deal.


    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Proof is in the pudding. No I don't personally any hard and fast data for you to dissect over many days sweating in your own personal lab

    Perhaps PM LMD to see if he has anything. If you find you dislike that term here just for you:

    "It's a steroid"

    Last edited by matthew76; 03-16-2008 at 03:39 PM.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Steroid that acts like a SERM
    Yeah it was used as a SERM long before anyone methylated it and used it for these purposes.
    PharmD
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane or Epistane Clones
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 08:59 PM
  2. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 08:25 AM
  3. epistane/1-T or epistane/hdrol?
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 04:09 PM
  4. advice supurdrol NG/epistane or hyperdrol x2/epistane
    By allknottedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 09:10 AM
Log in
Log in