SD headache

animalXXX

Awards
Allright so i'm doing another SD cycle. It's a clone the M-Drol. This is probably my 3rd or 4th sd cycle. I'm doing ok, but even though my carbs and water intake is high i still have the dreaded headaches. It's just my first week at 20mg and a lot of times after the first couple of weeks my headaches go away. Just wandering if you guys use Tylenol or anything like it to keep it down. For right now i'm just powering through this but i wouldn't mind taking somthing to help aleviate this a little. Also my nausea is abnormaly high this time around. You guys like ginger root for it? Any known sides to that?
On the good side though 5 days into it and i'm up about 6lbs. :bb3:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Allright so i'm doing another SD cycle. It's a clone the M-Drol. This is probably my 3rd or 4th sd cycle. I'm doing ok, but even though my carbs and water intake is high i still have the dreaded headaches. It's just my first week at 20mg and a lot of times after the first couple of weeks my headaches go away. Just wandering if you guys use Tylenol or anything like it to keep it down. For right now i'm just powering through this but i wouldn't mind taking somthing to help aleviate this a little. Also my nausea is abnormaly high this time around. You guys like ginger root for it? Any known sides to that?
On the good side though 5 days into it and i'm up about 6lbs. :bb3:
Worse thing you could do is take Tylenol or Ibuprofen because they are already by themselves liver-stressing agents and m drol/superdrol being potent and a liver killer (pretty much) it would be a horrible combination...I got day long headaches just on Havoc and I had to bear through 5 straight days...f'n sucked...

animalXXX

Awards
guess that's what i'm gonna do... just power through.. i noticed that if i get a ****load of simple carbs, it does help more vs just doing complex carbs....
btw, i have a bottle of HAVOC, never tried it though... just wandering how do you guys like it... what are gains/sides like?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Holy christ 6 pounds? water/fat/muscle any idea? also CEL M-Drol im guessing?

Headache= MORE WATER. If i drink less than a gallon a day its a nightmare. I just make sure i constantly have a bottle or glass of water with me at all times.

also ive noticed energy drinks help. It could be the taurine in them but coffee helps me too.

definitly NO tylenol or any kind of pain meds.

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
Yeah it's a water thing!!!! I had a rough night last night as my head was splitting!!!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
You check your BP too? Many Super headaches are caused from the insane BP increase.

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
Just checked my BP and it is 109 over 70 which is actually a little low. I get headaches when it gets too low!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle of HAVOC, never tried it though... just wandering how do you guys like it... what are gains/sides like?
I have a bottle too,and never used it.I also bought three yesterday,along with my support and pct supps for m-drol.Dsade has said that once they use up the raws they have now,they will be making no more havoc.I don't know about the others,but figured i should stock up,other people will be stocking too.So you better hurry if you want to.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have used SD (original) several times i never got headache or back pumps but my BP was hell on it, i didnt had it high or could notice that but one time a vein from my leg brust and made a big ass ball full of blood that eventually got over and on another ocation just for doing pullups and i landed on one foot first that burst a vein from my foot and got my whole foot purple. I bruise really easy while on SD.

i would recommend some http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/cycle-support-60-servings.html and avoid any stims and tylenol

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have used SD (original) several times i never got headache or back pumps but my BP was hell on it, i didnt had it high or could notice that but one time a vein from my leg brust and made a big ass ball full of blood that eventually got over and on another ocation just for doing pullups and i landed on one foot first that burst a vein from my foot and got my whole foot purple. I bruise really easy while on SD.

i would recommend some Cycle Support (60 Servings) By: Anabolic Innovations and avoid any stims and tylenol
:jaw: It's still worth it though huh? :lol: I checked my bp at wal mart once on superdrol,and it was pretty high,but usually is somewhat.I also fininshed a wo two hours or so before,and i used a energy sup.Then i had road rage on the way to wm so....I will keep my eye on it though.I was kind of scared to check again,plus,those aren't acurate once your arms get so big.But they will give me an idea of increases.I have started to use a small dose of hawthorne berry extract year round.I will continue this,and obvisouly increase before and untill pct is done.Then decrease back to min suggested dose.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
:jaw: It's still worth it though huh? :lol: I checked my bp at wal mart once on superdrol,and it was pretty high,but usually is somewhat.I also fininshed a wo two hours or so before,and i used a energy sup.Then i had road rage on the way to wm so....I will keep my eye on it though.I have started to use a small dose of hawthorne berry extract year round.I will continue this,and obvisouly increase before,during and during pct.Then dcrease back to min suggested dose.
im not touching SD again lol, i had worsth sides with SD that i did with m1t, M1T just killed my libido and shreaded my head. But Havoc im loving it.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of havoc,and just bought three more.I never used it though.I also have three bottles of m-drol.I hope i like them both.When i used the super/phera combo,i started it to early,and only got neg sides.This time with straight super,it will have been 3 months since last.The sides were no libido towards end,and tear drop cramps after,but on leg day.I can put up with those sides with the gains.I did it with no gains.I also don't know what the superdrol dose was in the combo(why i wont use combos again).It had the chemical for superdrol and pheraplex,and said 30 mg's.So 10,20 or 15,15 i'm guessing.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
caffeine withdrawl...?? I found that was the issue when I did SD.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
caffeine withdrawl...??

I found that was the issue when I did SD.
Thats when i got my headaches from the super/phera combo,was afterwards.Each pill had 150mg of caffiene,and i took two a day.I was also using 2 scoops of fast twitch,with 400mg total their.I ran out of that when the cycle ended.The constant headache lasted for like three days!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
caffeine withdrawl...?? I found that was the issue when I did SD.
Damn good point. I stopped drinking coffee before and had the worst headaches of my life, so back on the java. Now I just keep an IV of it in...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
You might want to try some Green Tea.. this way it's not to much, but reap the benny's of the anti-ox. Plus the stuff doesn't leave your breath smelling like dirt a$$!:blink: