Powerdrol Cycle

payner

payner

Awards
I just picked up a 90 count bottle of Powerdrol. I have one week left of Furzadrol. This will be my "2nd cycle" if you want to refer to as that. Im fairly new to this, does anyone have any suggestions or outright opinions regarding Powerdrol? Anything else I should take with it?? This is my first post as well so all info will be more than helpful!

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
I just picked up a 90 count bottle of Powerdrol. I have one week left of Furzadrol. This will be my "2nd cycle" if you want to refer to as that. Im fairly new to this, does anyone have any suggestions or outright opinions regarding Powerdrol? Anything else I should take with it?? This is my first post as well so all info will be more than helpful!

Holy cow..

Err.. I sure hope you have a PCT lined up. If not, you need to use the search function and read your ass off.. You have a week to aquire one.

Also, you need a wait period before cycles.. You can't run them one after another..

Also... Powerdrol is a Superdrol clone.. I DO NOT RECOMMEND you touch any SD clone if you don't know what a PCT is.(Or about time inbetween either..)

Seriously, elaborate on your question and make it clear that you are running a PCT in a week and you plan to run Powerdrol later down the road.. Or get on the search and hit up Nutraplanet and order yourself something.

PM me if you haven't a clue what you are doing. I would be glad to help.

V

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Holy cow..

Err.. I sure hope you have a PCT lined up. If not, you need to use the search function and read your ass off.. You have a week to aquire one.

Also, you need a wait period before cycles.. You can't run them one after another..

Also... Powerdrol is a Superdrol clone.. I DO NOT RECOMMEND you touch any SD clone if you don't know what a PCT is.(Or about time inbetween either..)

Seriously, elaborate on your question and make it clear that you are running a PCT in a week and you plan to run Powerdrol later down the road.. Or get on the search and hit up Nutraplanet and order yourself something.

PM me if you haven't a clue what you are doing. I would be glad to help.

V
shhhhhhhhhhhhh if we just observe we can see natural selection in progress.